Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Path of a Jedi: Jedi Academy

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Star Wars: The Path of a Jedi: Jedi Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm

OOC: star-wars-the-path-jedi-t24067.html

Dendon walked slowley into the halls of the jedi academy, but was the lead to his room. He was told that he would be sharing this room with a boy named Cade. 'Wonder what's for eats around here,' he thought. Dendon was training to use his blaster when a Jedi came and put him aboard a ship of massive preportions. He began to bounce a ball against the wall out of boredom. He nodded off.
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Star Wars: The Path of a Jedi: Jedi Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 am

Cade walked into the academy, he thought it was massive even compared to the buildings of Alderaan. He walked as if he had a purpose(his Alderaanian blood), and spotted a boy of about his age who had just dozed off, apparently playing with a ball. He walked over and politely cleared his throat, "Are you Dendon?" he asked, he hoped, loudly enough to wake the boy.

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phidius
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Kenelith had arrived at the jedi academy a few minutes earlier than anticipated, and was surprised to be greeted so warmly by the Masters. In her lifetime, Kenelith had only seen one or two jedi, and they had been not as gracious as these at the academy.
She thought it had to do with being a Zabrak, as not many humans took kindly to her or her family, but when she entered the large building she soon saw many other young children of different races, and a smile appeared on her face.
She was taken to a room which she would live in and share with another young pupil, then let alone to explore the academy and get used to being in the building. So, Kenelith set off to make a mental map, so that she would never be lost, and hopefully make some friends along the way.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:31 pm

(Edited should appear in the next post)
Last edited by Soki on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Le Sola walked the halls of the Jedi Academy, unimpressed in contrast to the many other young students who were just arriving. It was nothing she had not seen before. Her mother had brought her here many times, and she was raised knowing that one day it would be her turn.

It was very rare to have a parent who had once been a Jedi Knight, and Le Sola was proud of that. Her mother had been betrothed since birth, and the path of the Jedi was not her only responsibility. As such, she left the Jedi Order when she married, but she always wanted Le Sola to follow in her footsteps.

She walked around until she became bored. She stopped at a rather large pillar and leaned against it, contentedly watching the hall full of people, Jedi Masters and younglings alike.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm

"Huh what," a startled Dendon looked up and saw who he believed to be Cade," Yeah I'm Dendon, wanna head to the court yard?" Dendon had always wanted to make a friend from onother world. As they walked to the courtyard Dendon spoke, " Master Hotoi took me here, he said I may never see my family again. Our class on beast control class will take place here tomorrow." Dendon changed subjects so quickly as if somthing was wrong, but nothing was.

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 am

Cade helped the startled Dendon up and looked him over: he seemed healthy enough, and a little younger than himself. When Dendon began walking and speaking, Cade walked beside him, nodding as he listened. "Yes, I know of the beast control class." Cade said smoothly, "And I, too, was told that I may never see my family again." he smiled despite this bleak outlook, "I'm living my life's dream!" he said suddenly, "I've always wanted to be a Jedi."

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 am

Luke was shown his quarters, after that he went on his own little investigative trip. He began to search the place, only stopping a few seconds in each area to look things over. He stopped in the courtyard area noticing two other people as he looked over them he shook his head. Luke was a social person not unless he had to be as he crossed the courtyard heading to the other side of the large building. He walked directly by both of them without cause or care, he didn't wanna be bothered and he didn't wanna stand there and meet anyone. Alot of people didn't think he wanted to be here, the truth was he did. He wanted to help out as many people as he could, he just didn't want the hassle of being well known.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battlehawk09 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Nomar was sat in her assigned quarters. She was sat on her bed, leant back against the wall. Her eyes closed, she used what limited force skills to lift a small round sphere around the room. Having placed it down on the table she stood and headed out into the corridors. Walking through the Jedi Academy she looked around, at both the Jedi Knights and the other Younglings.

Battlehawk09
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 pm

whi-co remis walk out the trans port ship and on to the landing pad "huh so this is a jedi academy for those who can't fell the force this place must be very unimpresse of" stands there embracing the force of the enclave as it pass through him "ah well i guess i check this place out" as he walks through the halls of the enclave whi-co bumps into a female Iridonian/zabrak(Kenelith)" why hello there beautiful"kisses her hand "my names whi-co remis what's your's"
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Master Galanda gave the order for everyoe to go to bed. Dendon layed down and closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.

The Next Morning The Beast Control class was held. Master Dominjaai stood before the class and had a few rats in a cage by her. Ther was Also an Albino Horned Kath Hound at he side, "Hello Class, it is time to learn to control beasts here, and you will come back here every morning at this time," she said softly, She was an elderly Twi' Lek Female. Dendon raised hand and was called on, "Do we get to control Cannocks?" He asked, The teacher shook her head, "Not Here, we are only going to control things on Dantooine."

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battlehawk09 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Nomar was sat in the middile of the class, she was looking forward to this class. She'd done some research on the animals of Dantoonie, the Albino Horned Kath Hound was considered one of the most dangerous. Nomar waited for the fun to begin.

Battlehawk09
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 pm

a jedi who was walking through the halls grab whi-co's collar and pull's him away "jedi: there will be none of that here young man"
"sorry master jedi hey see you around beautiful" "jedi: enough im taking you to your room" as the jedi drags whi-co to his room he smile's back at kenelith "jedi: now i want you and only you to stay in here for the rest of the night honestly what where the masters thinking let the son of a sith join" "HEY LEAVE MY FARTHER OUT OF THIS IM NOTHING LIKE HIM" the door closes then whi-co punches the wall "dammit everyone see me as the child of a sith and expects the worst of me"

whi-co awake's then checks the time " darn it I’m late" he quickly gets dressed and runs out of his room “okay” takes out a datapad map of the enclave “okay beast controlling class is this way” whi-co fallows the map to his class “”(panting) hi im whi-co remis sorry im late” “Master Dominjaai: take a seat next to Dendon” “yes Master dominjaai” sits down next to dendon “what’s up can you believe they have us learn these low level stuff oh sorry i forgot that not everyone has had pre academy training ”

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Dendon Looked over, "Rats are to easy but I think that Kath Hound is to hard," Dendon wispered. Master Dominjaai put the Kath Hound in its pen and called Dendon up, She told him to make the rat in the corner Jump. Dendon Focussed and made the rat jump. Master Dominjaai spoke, "Well done Dendon, nice work, now try to make the Kinrath in the pen back there jump." Dendon did so and the class was amased at his skill, Kinraths are extremely hard to control, "Was that okay master," Dendon asked. The Teacher nodded and told Dendon to sit down, "Your Turn Nomar," She said

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battlehawk09 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 am

Nomar nodded and walked to the front. She was told to make the Rat jump as before. She called on the force and the Rat promptly jumped and did a twist before landing again. The Master nodded and told her to move onto the Kinrath. She nodded and called on the force once more, the Kinrath also jumped. With the Exercise completed she was told to sit down and the next youngling was calle up.

Battlehawk09
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am

after a few other student go up Master Dominjaai call whi-co "Master Dominjaai: okay lets see what you got" "yes Master Dominjaai" whi-co stands up but does not go up to he front he just starts to use beast control on the rat and makes it jump "hmm" he then moves on to the kath hound which takes about a second longer to to sink up with but after that it was easy to make it jump "Master Dominjaai: very good but next time you need to come up to the front" "yes master" whi-co sits down

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 pm

The class went well and then it was free period for a while. The student convirged in the courtyard, Dendon went off and came back riding a Kath houn, he had been given permission to take a few students on a trip to the Sandral grounds to meet his friend there, Marcus Sandral. "Hey Nomar, Whi-Co want to take a kath hound ride with me?" he asked with his signature grin,

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm

"hm" smriks back "im in" whi-co gets up "later i over heard there are crystals near by i bet if we can find them we can speed up are training"

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battlehawk09 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:09 am

Nomar smiled.
"Yea, that shoud be fun" Nomar replied ass he stood and walked over.

Battlehawk09
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:30 pm

The road to a large hole in the cliff, "In there are sevral crystal formations, the only problem is that there are Kinrath in there," Dendon pulled out a vibroblade and motioned the others to follow him, Marcus was in the cave waiting. There was a crate inside the entrance full of mandolorian gear. Dendon grabed several antidote packs, two medpacks, and a Manolorian blaster pistol, "Take tour pick, theres lots of stuff in there," Dendon pointed at the chest

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!