Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dreaming of Death.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dreaming of Death.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vega on Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:22 am

Antonio was not easily scared, and at times, brave to the point of stupidity, but this man, with his ivory skin and his deep, all consuming eyes stared directly into his soul. The youth felt the probing vision seep into the very fiber of his being and start to pick the boy's psyche inch by inch.

It was a wonder that Gergory did not chop off Antonio's hands for past transgressions.

"I apologize sir," stammered Antonio, " Keliahn, I have a spare bed if you need somewhere to stay, let's go and let Mister Gergory go about his business. And don't worry sir, no one shall ever know you identity from me."

If Gregory had been staring into Antonio's soul at that given moment he could see the boy was telling the truth- both out of respect and necessity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vega
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buzzy Beetle on Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:38 pm

A little girl. Another little girl. The thing looked at the child in the middle of the haze, which had become another realm of darkness. The girl was afraid, this was true - and quite delectable. It could have been... better. Oh so much better. The Thing stepped out from behind the hazy threshold that was the dividing line between this distortion and its own world - it was now in complete view for her. It sat there, watching her with it's eyeless eyes. Just staring. Hindsight told it that doing much else would be frightening... which is exactly what it wanted? No! The fear was getting to It. It sat there, and debated stepping back into the haze, beyond this... this "child"s dream world.
Just trudgin' away as usual...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Buzzy Beetle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 am

Shifting her gaze towards Antonio, Kelieahn arched a brow at his change of demeanor. He was frightened of Gregory, which unnerved her slightly. Sliding her bottom lip between her teeth, Kel chewed upon it gently, obviously deep in thought. Even as Antonio suggested that she could sleep in his spare bed and that they should leave Gregory to his business, Strider couldnā€™t move. It wasnā€™t fear necessarily that kept her stationed in one place, but something deeper. Memories perhapsā€¦ of a time unknown to her young soul. The urge to assist him in plotting was long gone, chased away by what was surging through her mind.

Moving her attention towards Gregory, Kelieahn bit down hard upon her bottom lip, blood cascading down her chin. Stepping backwards until her back was planted against the wall Kel shook her head back and forth, her eyes wide in disbelief. It wasnā€™t trueā€¦ it was just a nightmare. She was having a nightmare while awake, that had to be it. Standing in front of her wasnā€™t Gregory or Antonio, but a group of men, advancing upon her like she was some sort of meat. They all had alcohol in their hands and a gleam in their eyes. Behind them stood a group of people, not part of the men, but connected in some way. They were demanding that a rather familiar individual go along with what they were about to do.

Holy hellā€¦ she looks like meā€¦

Clenching her fists tightly against her sides as the group yanked her outside of the cabin; Kelieahn was left wondering what the hell was going on. The men in front of her finally disappeared although she could still smell their aftershave. The scent made her sick to her stomach, but the teen managed to keep from throwing up. Returning her gaze towards Antonio, Strider moved to where he was at, grabbing hard onto his hand. Jerking the boy towards the door that was away from Gregory, she vacated the cabin as fast as possible.

ā€œWhereā€¦ where do you liveā€¦ Antonioā€¦?ā€

To say she was shaken up was most definitely an understatement. The thought of going home with him didnā€™t help her nerves any, but it was obvious that going home would be even worse. Curling up against him, she held onto his body for warmth, nothing more. Suddenly shivering, it was apparent just how unsettled life had gotten.
"...la maniĆØre vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de mĆ©tal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vega on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:25 pm

Kelieahn yanked Antonio out of the house in an abrupt and forceful manner the boy could easily appreciate considering the situation they were in. For the first time ever, he was frozen with fear. ā€œWhereā€¦ where do you liveā€¦ Antonioā€¦?ā€

The statement floored him, like a def man gaining the ability to hear. Then she grasped him in her arms, coming close to him so that he could feel her expand and contract with her breathing. He struggled to open his mouth and respond to the simple question. "Lemme think for a second... Shit. Uh, an abandoned farm on the western outskirts of town. It's nothing fancy but it will keep us dry."

He put his arm around her shoulder and started out towards their destination.

Vega
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Cairne left the bar several minutes later, not attempting to make chat with anyone. Why the hell should he, anyway? He was publicly despised. With that same grim smirk on his face he went slowly to his house. He opened the shoddy door, almost breaking it as he closed it behind him. He took his tunic off, falling onto his uncomfortable bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Whatever the hell was happening, he wanted nothing of it.
((AKA this is my last post in this roleplay, it's a little too rigid for my liking. Sorry guys. Then again I do suck at getting a character involved with other characters.))

It didn't matter what time it was, exhaustion always won in the end, and Cairne didn't care. Let sleep come, it couldn't be worse than the zombified state he was in during the day. In just seconds, Cairne's scarred eyelids were as heavy as the world he lived on, and slowly closed. And so he fell into his plagued sleep once more.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:13 am

::OOC::

Okay guys and gals. I am going to put this on hold for a bit. Mostly because A) Zee All Knowing Peacock has vanished. B) I'm going to vanish. I am moving and will not have internet. I am not sure how long I will be gone. So I decided the best way to do this for now is just to lock it. As soon as I get back I'll reopen it and PM all members who are involved. Or I may just restart it. It'll depend on what you all end up saying. Take it easy and I will miss playing with you guys. Take it easy. See you when I see you. -Topc Locked for the time being.-

-Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!