Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

End of Peace...

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

End of Peace...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:27 pm

He walked down the road calmly; it had been an hour since the explosion of the restaurant. Not many people had the nerve to cause explosions within the Colonies. But since the time of so called peace, he felt it was time to shake things up. He moved out of the main metropolis, towards where a few select houses were placed. Not many people could afford their own plot of land within the Lagrange Cluster, but through... Certain aspects, he was. He moved onto the porch; even though you had to be wealthy to afford such a thing; they weren't that elegant, or large. He fell back into his chair and looked towards the city, seeing smoke still rise from it's inner.

He gave a small sigh of relaxation and reached down, picking up a remote. He pressed the power button and a small television on his porch came to life; going straight to an emergency broadcast.

"Live here in New York City, New York, an explosion took place that rocked the city! The destination was a military base, and the attackers along with their agenda are un--" The words faded to him. Someone had felt it was time to end peace as well, but this time, on Earth Sphere. The news wasn't knew news to Earth Sphere; it taking several hours to reach the receptor he had hooked up to receive Earth Sphere's broadcasts. He placed the remote on the arm of his chair and stood, letting his hands come together, his fingers intertwining. He placed the tips of his fingers on his chin, "Well, Shadow... It seems we should head to Earth Sphere as soon as you're functional..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:31 pm

Zhelir stepped off the shuttle, his eyes sharp and alert. If there were terrorists bombing resteraunts, he knew himself and Kaden would be targets. But he ignored the paranoia, choosing instead to lean back against a guard rail and await his companion's arrival.

He pulled a cigarette out of the pocket of his trench coat and lit it up, taking a deep drag before replacing his lighter and exhaling a cloud of smoke. He looked up at the monitor displaying public ships, before giving himself a mental slap for expecting to see the schedual of Kaden's shuttle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:41 pm

The shuttle doors open, revealing the figure behind it. He steps out, lit cigarette to his lips, as his eyes scan the various people around him, searching for Zhelir. A few whispers and mutterings signal that his precense has been duely noted by those around him.

Those hazel blue eyes settle on the form that he'd never actually met, leaning against a safety rail. He began to make his way through the crowd, his demeanor enough to cause the stumbling of a few to exit his path.

Well well, I 'spose you're Zhelir.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:46 pm

That'd be me. He replied, taking another drag and pushing off the guard rail.

S'pose we better go wake this asshole up. Whether he's responsible or not, 'least we'll get that money.

He exited the hanger and made his way down the street, pulling the trench coat tight to his form in the wind, to keep it from catching and revealing his weapons.

A short walk later brought him to the lane in which their querry resided. He glanced around for Kaden. Ready?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:49 pm

A gentle nod was the only signal Zhelir got from the man before him. The exiting steps of Zhelir were accompanied by his own, making his way through the winding city before stopping at the desired street. He turned to Zhelir as the question arose from him "Ready?", pssh, it was laughable.

As always.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:52 pm

Zhelir grinned. No doubt, Kaden had bitten back a more cocky answer. He strolled up the lane, the only sounds coming from him those of inhaling and deep exhaling, followed by clouds of smoke. He looked down at the list, then back up at the house numbers.

Upon reaching the correct one, he stopped before the house, warry of drawing too close to an area he couldn't see.

"Sir!" He yelled out, his eyes scanning his surroundings franticly, "C'mon out for a minute, we need to talk to ya!"

OOC: We can take this to the chat, if'n ya want.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:55 pm

He followed after Zhelir, his hands digging down into his coat to grab the grips of both S&Ws, prepared for whatever they might meet by this unknown man.

'S not likely that he's gonna' come out an offer us tea.

OOC:Yeah, sounds good to me.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:55 pm

A ring. His train of thoughts were taken away as he heard it again. He had taken off his trench coat, looking down at it as it rested on the chair he was sitting on earlier. Another ring. THE phone. He moved over and took out a slender flip phone from it's pocket, opening it and bringing it to his ear,"You have twenty seconds..." His voice was deepened and toneless.

"There are reports of two unscheduled Shuttles landing on Lagrange 02 Cluster. Each one carrying a single person; their reaction telling that they were meant to meet. Identities unconfirmed. Out."

The voice was replaced by low beeps, meaning he had hung up. He flipped the phone down and grabbed his jacket,"I wonder who could be here... And without a clarified shuttle notice... Interesting." The smile from before appeared on his lips as he slid his phone into his pocket; and also a few tools. Maybe the Azure Shadow would be making an appearance before Earth Sphere after all. He walked off his pouch and began the semi-short walk to the Shuttle Station... Finding out who the two were in the crowd would be an easy task. And who knows, taking out important people could add to the mayhem he wanted to cause... Hopefully they were political parties, but, can't get your hopes up.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:58 pm

The ride was smooth. No one spoke a word; not them, or him. He kept a smile though, licking the remainder of the blood off his lips,"You know... You guys are dumb." The man looked behind him a disgusted look on his face.

"Shut yar damn pie hole before we giv'ya a beatin' you deserve!"

Aarkon began to chuckle as a loud bang is heard. The car swerves. The man in the passenger side looks around confused before grabbing the wheel just in time for the car to flip off the road and into a tree; the windows shattering sending glass everywhere. A few moments pass and no movements.

A hand juts out from one of the broken windows, grabbing the side of the car and pulling himself up. It was the passenger. His face was covered in blood, and he coughed a small amount of it. He flipped off the car; which was turned on his side, and fell to the ground. His quivering and bloody hand moved to his radio, but before a word was spoke, another loud bang. And another dead person.

On the top of the car stood Aarkon, broke handcuffs on each of his wrists, and in his hand, a small pistol,
"I told you, you were dumb. You spent all that time beating on me and taking my phone... You forgot my weapons. Tsk, tsk." He hopped off the side of the car and looked down. His reflection being shown in the mirror, his face was sliced from his right cheek, across his nose brim, to the middle of the left side of his forehead. Also, a long one down one of his eyes. He wiped the blood from it, but it filled back even faster,"Damn them... They want to make a fool out of me... They want to harm Aarkon!? Then they'll get the Shadow..."

He reached down into his boot, pulling out a second cell phone; this one being very small, and the front slid down to reveal the numbers. He dialed on it and put it to his ear,
"Antonio. Yes, it's me... Meet me in the Park. Usual place."

With that final word, Aarkon's form disappeared from the wreckage, as if he was never there; the only trace of him being blood from the backseat... Which could have easily belong to one of the other people in the vehicle.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antonio on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:01 pm

Anthony stood at the park like he was told. his hands were in his suits pockets as he waited for the 'shadow' to come and meet him. He walked to the bench which was right behind him and sat. Next to him was a briefcase and on that was a gun.

Antonio
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:11 pm

Aarkon moved into the part, spotting Antonio right away; he was the one not caring to conceal the weapon so neatly placed on his briefcase. Aarkon walked beside Antonio and sat, having found a place that sells medical supplies... And robbed what he needed, killing the clerk on his way out due to his anger. His face was now bandaged up so only his mouth and right eye could be seen."You have what I need?"

His eye moved down to the breifcase; of course he had what he needed, this was Antonio. He single handedly brought crime back to the coloney... Mafia style.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antonio on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:14 pm

Antonio nodded.

"yeah but what you need with this much cash i don't want to find out about got it?"

Antonio gave Aarkon a good smile to show he was only kidding they were in this together like always. He grabbed the briefcase and opened it, revealing the 900,000 dollars to Aarkon.

Antonio
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:19 pm

Aarkon gave a hearty laugh, Anontio always seemed to bring down his anger. His hand moved to the briefcase, and pulled it shut; it took was bandaged. He took the case from his friend and stood,"Look... I'm not longer valid here any more. You have to find a way to Earth Sphere... I'm taking Shadow." His hand slid into his pocket as he held the case in the other, looking around, not wanting his bandages to attract attention,"We're in this together right? Always and forever?"

Aarkon didn't wait for the answer; he knew it. He always knew it. Ever since they met, they had each others backs. And they will, until they die. Who knows though, it might be in the next couple of hours, Aarkon had to move to the weapon store... He needed some of his own 'toys' as well as some remaining parts for his secret Mobile Suit. Maybe he'd even give those two guys a goodbye kiss... With the Saber of his Mobile Suit."...Taxes my ass, I knew I paid 'em."

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:56 pm

Aarkon took the back allies so that he wouldn’t attract any attention; not that he would be noticed with his face bandaged up, but then again, it wouldn’t take a genius to figure out it was him. He moved up to a large steel door, hidden within the shadows of the back allies and knocked in a pattern. A small eyehole opened up and looked at the one doing the knocking.”Yeah? Wha’cha want?”[i] Aarkon gave no response, he removed a small card from his jacket and held it up. The man gave a small chuckle and opened the door, allowing Aarkon to move in. Aarkon looked around the place. An Weapons Dealer; anything you needed, he had. Aarkon turned to him; his single visible eye looking into the other mans, causing him to shiver,[i]”W-what do’yas need?”

“I need my
 Package. Then I would like a few select guns and equipment I’ve been wanting to buy, but never got around to it. The H and K U.S.P. forty-five Tactical, The F.N. Five-Seven, The Mark Seven I.M.I. Three Fifty-Seven M Desert Eagle, the Mark Seven I.M.I. Fifty AE Desert Eagle, the S and W Five-Hundred Magnum, and two Micro Uzi’s. Then let me get your Complete Body Armor, Spectra Gloves, Forearm Guards, and four silencers for the basic Pistol... And a Pistol Scope
 Twelve Level Zoom should be enough. Throw in a leg holster; one for each, and a double torso holster. The rest I have places for.”
The owner’s jaw hung low from his head as Aarkon moved around the store casually checking out items. The man shook his head,

”You plan on going to war or something?”

“Yeah
 Something like that.”

The man smiled, thinking business is business and he could always use the money. He went around, collecting the weapons and other listed items, and grabbing enough bullets to last the man until he dead, though from the looks of things, wouldn’t be too long if he goes to start trouble. The owner moved to the counter, everything packed in boxes and on a wagon, ready to be pulled out.

”Okay, there’s your total on the screen, too big of a number for me to say. HA!”

Aarkon gave a false expression of humor before tossing a knife into the man’s throat. He fell gasping to the floor, only to rise up a few moments later with a shotgun in his hands, cocking it, and firing at Aarkon. He just stood there as the shot missed him, blowing open a glass case behind him, a small shard of metal edging itself into Aarkon’s back. He winced slightly then walked towards the dying man who was curled into the corner behind his counter, his eyes dazed and full of fear. Aarkon bent down and dropped the money in his lap for the items,”Oh, I like the knife, don’t worry, I dropped the needed money in for you. Thanks again.”Aarkon pulled the knife from the man’s throat and tucked it into a pocket of his jacket. He walked around, grabbing his wagon’s pull and began to walk out, whistling his normal happy tune, heading for his house. In his hand was a small box... The most expensive and important thing of all.

After an hour of walking, and not being noticed, Aarkon walked up to his house, a group of police still in charge of the scene walked up to him, telling him it was off-limits. But, they were silenced when Aarkon put his tiny SigSauer Pistol to their heads, shooting them. He walked behind his house, still whispering, and opened a secret hatch, disguised as grass, the handle being a little rock. Aarkon pulled the wagon in and let it shut behind him.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:17 pm

Aarkon now stood in a large underground room, each wall covered with computers, or electrical equipment. He took off his coat, tossing it on a chair, now just in his black tank and blue pants. His arms were bandaged as well, having been badly cut in the wreck. Aarkon moved over to the Main PC and inserted an activation code. He opened his package as the computer flickered all the other equipment to life and sorted out data. He pulled out a small chip, no bigger than his palm. But, this little object put a wide smile on the man’s face. He walked over to the still dark portion of the underground lair, but once he stepped into the darkness, it light up, revealing an even deeper chamber, with a walkway all the way around it. In the center of this extra room was a Mobile Suit, kneeling down. Aarkon held the chip up,”Looks like we need to be going earlier than expected.”The eyes on the Mobile Suit flashed lightly. Aarkon moved to a large machine which had a cord connected to the Mobile Suit and began to type on it, then inserted the Chip.

Programming began to enter the Mobile Suit as Aarkon walked to his wagon and began to put on the items he bought. He placed on his holsters, placing his larger guns in his torso holster, and the smaller ones in his ankle holsters. He grabbed his jacket, throwing it over his body armor and placed his two Micro Uzis in specially made slots on the inners of it. The slid the SigSauer into his pocket. He moved and grabbed a box off the counter
 The Azure Shadow Box. He then moved down to an elevator that took him floor level with the Mobile Suit, then to a lift that brought him up to the torso of it. With a quick entered code on the torso of the Mobile Suit, it opened. Aarkon moved into the cockpit and stored the box in a compartment. After pressing another button the hatch closed, leaving Aarkon in darkness.

A few beeps could be heard, then the inside of the cockpit was lit up, screens coming to life, illuminating the once dark seating of Aarkon. He moved his hands skillfully over the keyboard, flipping some switches. The Mobile Suit rose from its kneeling position to standing upright. Wires and Cables connected to it fell with a hissing sound as they were released. Aarkon grabbed the controls and pushed the petals, the Mobile Suit took a step forward then with a command by Aarkon reached to its back, grasping one of its Beam Sabers and igniting it.

”Leave nothing Shadow. This part of our lives is over. It is time to start anew on Earth Sphere, and bring a new reign
 Because without War, Humans are nothing!”

Aarkon pressed a button and another spot outside the house opened up; a Space Pod to deliver Shadow to Earth
 He hoped. With a quick move Aarkon slashed at the room full of computers, causing it to explode, then flew up through the room, destroying the house and landing behind it, it’s form consumed within flames. Police who had arrived to investigate the murder of the other cops fell back in fear, some even firing at the Mecha. The head turned and looked at the group before two spots on its head lit up and fired on them, the bullets ripping them into pieces once they were hit. Aarkon turned Shadow around and moved towards the pod, his Beam Saber subsiding and placing it on its back holster. Stepping into the Space Pod that was programmed to land him outskirts of New Jersey.

Aarkon entered the activation code as his Mobile Suit took another kneeling position within the Pod, the outsides of it lifting up and closing around him, turning, then locked. After a few moments, the Pod rumbles then hovers off the ground, moving towards the shuttle station. After a few minutes, the speed causing it to be a short ride, the Pod lifted out and exited through the Unloading Platform, causing a few Shuttles to be knocked off course and crash; this making it so that no one would bother to follow the illegal departer; since they were dead, or they needed to tend to the havoc, and by the time they went after him, his trail would be long gone.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:22 pm

The ruckus caused by Aarkon's actions had sent alarms running off across several colony departure bays. Due to the immense size of the colonies the damage done to the shuttles was concentrated on just one of the multiple departure bays.

Since the beginning of the colonies, the main emphasis had always been put on preparedness. Though the sudden take-off of an unidentified space pod was surprising, something like this was already long expected especially with the introduction of the new taxes from the current government. The Colony's military used separate specialized bays designed specifically for militant use, and civilians had their own. The damaged shuttles were for civilian purposes and located in the civilian bays. The crew that managed the bay had immediately alerted supervisors as soon as the first shuttles were damaged. At the same moment the unknown pilot had launched out of the bay, supervisors had alerted a series of nearby military departure bays with a single push of a button designed for just such an occasion. The crew working on the security cameras in the bays instantly transmitted live video footage from an array of cameras to the military installments. All known information about the type of shuttle that had departed was transmitted to a security database in the colonies and within a few minutes it was matched with incident reports from witnesses who saw a mobile suit climb into one such space vessel.

As all this data flow ensued, the SIG's (Space Imperial Guard) that were on duty were alerted by the sounding alarms. They immediately reported to their stations and three high speed military-grade pursuit shuttles armed with standard beam cannons were loaded with four soldiers each. The pursuit shuttles were specifically designed for this sort of situation and were already on the launch pad. Once the personnel had loaded on, they immediately launched in chase of this space ship. The three military bays were then loaded with transport shuttles that could hold three Taurus suits each. Live SIG pilots were immediately called in to pilot these suits. The three pursuit ships continued to relay the position of the fugitive as they tried to catch up. A broad spectrum radio message was transmitted in the area that would be picked up by any telecommunications device within a large radius of the pursuit shuttles.

"Attention fugitive pilot. You are in violation of several Colony laws. You are ordered by the Space Imperial Guard to immediately come to a halt. We will fire on you if you do not comply."
The shuttles began prepping their main beam cannons. The Taurus transport shuttles were prepped and awaiting permission to launch. For the meantime they stood on standby on the launch rail.

As all this military action went on, a security team that processed all the information regarding transit in and out of the colonies along with other large scale security threats had already made the necessary phone calls to put the other colonies on alert.

The Colonies were not to be messed with, and they were willing to prove it. The government demands strict obedience in return for their just rule. Space was the home of the Colonies, and no one makes a mess of their home.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:42 pm

Aarkon pulled a few levers, steadying his space pod as he flew through the vacuum of space. Checking the monitors, picking up any broadcasts that he could see, he knew that the chaos he had caused would soon be under control. Not good for him. Aarkon quickly ran his fingers over the keyboard, and then opened a few cases, pushing a button and flipping some switches.

” "Attention fugitive pilot. You are in violation of several Colony laws. You are ordered by the Space Imperial Guard to immediately come to a halt. We will fire on you if you do not comply."

Aarkon’s eye opened wide, it couldn’t be
 They had already announced a counter attack to capture, or destroy, him? Must’ve been all the commotion he caused, maybe he should have listened to Antonio and took a secret launch
 But what’s the fun in such a thing? Aarkon delayed on pressing the last button needed and turned on the communication system,”Attention Colony Dogs. You are in violation of several of MY laws. You are ordered by ME to turn back around, and go live your controlled lives as long as you can. If you do not, I will have to blow you up.” Aarkon had a hint of amusement in his voice; though it might be a dull threat. He knew he could take on the three military shuttles, but if he was correct, the other ones had Mobile Suits on them.”Yeah, looks like I wasn’t the only one preparing to go to war.” He chucked lightly, having said this to himself.

After a few moments, Aarkon flipped two more switches and now had three choices, fight and possibly die, self-destruct, taking the others with him, or cause a distraction, leaving the pod behind as a flare and bomb, and possibly burn up in the atmosphere. His hand moved to his chin, rubbing on the bandages, “Guess I’ll wait to see their response, most likely, I die here.” A loud beep could be heard by him, but him alone. He gave another chuckle,
”Alright, alright. Shadow, I guess we’ll go down fighting.”Aarkon placed his hands on the button he first was planning to press, and did so now.

The pod’s thrusters expanded, and increased, the over-all speed of the pod increasing drastically, the nine Mobile Suits would have a very hard time catching up with him, now all he had to do was worry about the cannons on the three shuttles, because one hit would cause him to lose most of his speed, then the Mobile Suits could do the rest, and Shadow couldn’t fight in Space very long. He waited to see how close he could get to Earth before he had to become desperate.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:47 pm

As soon as the words "Colony Dogs" were said by the unknown pilot, the three pursuit shuttles fired their main cannons on the fugitive's rear thrusters. The government went by a strict compliance when dealing with trouble makers. All three high powered laser beams were directed towards three separate thrusters along the rear of the ship to increase their chances of hitting, especially with the initiative on the attack.

At the same time, the order was given for the transport shuttles carrying the Taurus mobile suits to advance at full speed. Each transport shuttle had three rows of verniers going top to bottom in rows of four, five, and four respectively. These transports were designed to make the quick sprints necessary in battle to reach a certain point. The pilots began prepping their Taurus suits by activating all necessary life support and beginning to draw energy from their core to begin instantly. Each of these 9 Taurus suits would be equipped with a beam rifle and radar. By now, a fleet of suits and ships would be chasing the fugitive. Reports had already come in confirming that there was a mobile suit on board that transport ship, and by witness claims it was determined to be a Leo. Should the Leo fight in Space, it would be mass slaughter, and slaughter still if the battle took place on Earth.

Even though it seemed to be an excessive amount of force already for this single pilot, another suit had been called into action to take part in this glorified chase of cops and robbers. The leader of Colony L4, Zhelir, had just left the L2 Colony prior to all this Chaos. A message was transmitted to Zhelir's onboard computer. It was an order from the government to join this pursuit with the aid of Zhelir's Mercurius mobile suit. Special instructions were attached to this heavily encrypted order and the coordinates of the fugitive were uploaded. By now it would become apparent to any onlookers that there was something else planned than what could be seen on the surface.

A final message was transmitted to the fugitive from one of the SIG soldiers piloting the Tauruses.

"May God have mercy on your soul."
The 9 Taurus mobile suits disembarked from their high-speed transports, still using the high velocity gained from the transports to continue on forward at this blistering speed. To help further their velocity, the Taurus mobile suits fired their own verniers and raised their beam rifles as they came into a spread out formation. Earth's gravitational pull worked in their favor.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:59 pm

The shuttle was almost to L4 - much closer to the enemy target than the others - when he recieved the call.

His eyes slowly opened as he heard the chime of an incoming message. He hated being awoken from induced sleep before it was time, but he supposed that there must be a good reason.

He nodded into the already-cut transmission, and in an almost instantaneous motion, Mercurius burst out of the depths of the shuttle, having been set to autopilot. He took less than a second to enter the coordinates before he was off, his new upgrade very aparent; a massive backpack and a powerful gun held in the suit's right arm. A beam cannon.

The information told him exactly who it was, and he was far past the limitations of his usual demeanor of relative calm. He sent one single transmission to the suit, uncaring as to whether or not he got it or not.

One chance, asshole. Disarm and disable yourself, or I'll make you reenter Earth as a meteorite.

He warmed up the beam cannon and made for a lock on the suit before him.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:40 pm

He gave a low toned growl as he watched the shuttles begin to catch up on him, the ones holding the Mobile Suits. This wasn’t part of the plan; the plan was to get into the atmosphere before they could shoot him down. No sane man would enter into the atmosphere without riding the Wave Course. Aarkon was going straight through; he wasn’t even sure if he’d survive... and he suited the pod and his Mobile Suit for such a task. A beep was heard and another communication came through.

"May God have mercy on your soul. "

Aarkon gave a smirk, knowing they were about to commence their attack on him. Another series of beeps. He ran his hand over the keyboard and on the left screen a picture of the nine Taurus, their speed, and estimated time of fire range ability. His scowled at the low number. Aarkon flipped a few more switches and a control stick moved up, Aarkon taking hold of it,”Manual Pilot
 What? You don’t trust me; I pilot you all the time, Shadow.”Aarkon jerked up and left on the stick as warnings of the cannons firing went on his screen. Two miss. One doesn’t. There was no room for error and he had made one; he lost one of his main thrusters, which sent his pod swirling. Fighting to get control of it, more warnings of locked targeting systems blared on his screens. He pulled on the control stick, trying to regain control of the pod; though they would have trouble hitting him if he let it move in random patterns like this
 But Aarkon would probably die from it.

“One chance, asshole. Disarm and disable yourself, or I'll make you reenter Earth as a meteorite.”

Aarkon stopped what he was doing for a second and chuckled. He activated the communication channel, “My, my, my. Is that you Tax Collector? I had wanted to pay you a visit before I left, but you see, it turns out you left. You and your cowboy friend. I’m so glad you could come, though our fight won’t actually happen
 I’m falling into the earth’s atmosphere as we speak, and in a hot zone none the less, seems I’ll be a meteorite anyways. Oh well, I might survive, but as the monitor tells me, your Mobile Suit is configured of Gundanium Alloy
 My, my, my. Did you buy it with all your ‘tax money’, or did you rob someone of it! But still, not even that fancy Mobile Suit of yours could make it in the atmosphere, so you might have to take the long way around
 That’s what? Nine-hundred seconds?”

Aarkon grabbed control of the control stick and tried to straighten himself as he pressed a button, a large object falling behind his pod
 Then exploding, sending a blinding flash and a small wave of force out in opposite directions. Aarkon was pushed faster into the atmosphere, and the other ships should be slowed, or pushed back, but it was guaranteed. As he spiraled into the atmosphere, pieces of the pod began to strip away from the heat, and fires began to sprout randomly within it. Aarkon sighed, if he hopped his distraction worked, because if he didn’t the Beam Cannon that was locked onto him, would lower his survival rate by a long shot.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!