Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resistance

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Resistance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:11 pm

Emma nodded and stood, a new wave of strength rising inside of her. "It's time to go," she whispered the words firmly. She slipped her jacket back over her shoulders, and quickly found the hatch in the floor, which she tried to pry open. "We have to go..." The door wouldn't budge. She grumbled, and screamed slightly with annoyance. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail, and tried the door again.

She didn't care about what was going on outside, she had to get out of this place. She wanted her dirty, old apartment, and the solitude it provided. She wanted the danger of the resistance, the thought of death was something she needed to loom ahead of her. Her soul ached to be away from thoughts of romance or happiness, she wanted the loneliness she had lived in for so long, it was the life she new, and that danger was her safety now.

Emma tried the hatch again, and again exclaimed her frustration when it didn't open for her. Her heart started to race, and apprehension bubbled in her throat as the walls of the room started to close in on her. "I have to go, now..." she whispered again, throwing her fist onto the hatch, slamming into the floor and reddening her flesh. "I can't do this any more!" A tear spilled onto her cheek.
"No one has the power to make you feel inferior without your permission." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tink047
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:58 pm

Corvan went to her as fast as he could. wiping her tear away. "alright..lets go.." he said to her a pulled with all his might on the hatch slowly opening it." emma..don't be afriad..you are showing fear..don't..you are safe with me" he told her trying to calm her as be he could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:30 pm

"Don't touch me!" She screamed, slapping Corvan's face, her body shaking as her chin quivered and the tears started to fall again. "Don't touch me. I can't do this. I can't be this any more," she collapsed against him, wishing she could explain everything to him. "I'm not scared, I'm mad. I'm mad as Hell, and I hate it. I hate those bastards who killed my parents, who forced me to live here and live alone. I want them all dead. You have no idea what they did to me... what they forced me to do... you can't imagine, you can't possibly." Emma wiped her tears from her face, sniffed before descending into the tunnels.

I have to clear my head. I have to take back control. I have to hate him, I have to...but, I can't.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:17 pm

He watched her move down the tunnels and went after. He did his best to catch up to her and took her by her arm spinning her around to face him. "hey..what ever they did to you..they will pay for it..but your not the only one on this planet they screwed over emma. my entire family was murdered and i was was in prision for 3 years." he said to her in a rather stern voice. " and hating me will not make things better.." he said his face starting to soften.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 pm

Emma's eyes dropped, as she listened to Corvan's story. "I had no idea..." She shook her head and sighed. "I had this nightmare. We were caught... and they made me kill you, like my parents. That's the reason I acted the way I did, and I'm so very sorry." She turned back to the tunnel, and continued to walk. "We have things to do, Corvan. We can't just stand here and wait for something to happen."

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:45 pm

Corvan nods to her. " i don't think we can get to tylers right now, someone blew up a room right around the corner from his place. but from what i can remember, we were gonna hit a armory on the otherside of town. " he said to her as they walked the tunnel. " clicking the saftey off of his weapon, he shouldered the gun and aimed it down the tunnel ready for anything. " emma..have your weapon out, who knows whats going on up there."

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:33 pm

Emma nodded and pulled the gun from her skirt, holding it expertly at her side as she walked. She tried to step on the balls of her feet to keep her heels from clacking against the concrete ground. She walked next to Corvan, not letting him get even a step ahead of her. They moved in silence for a few minutes.

Emma's mind was racing as she walked next to him. She knew the responsible thing to do would be to forget about this encounter as soon as she could. But, what had responsibility gotten her but loneliness? She so wanted to forgo the "responsible thing" for once, but she knew it would endanger them both, and she wanted that less. Emma puffed a sigh and focused her attention down the tunnel.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:55 pm

Listening closely Corvan heard a sigh from her, almost excatly knowing what was running threw her mind," you want to forget what happend between you and me don't you..emma" he said keeping his eyes on the tunnel checking corners as he went.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:32 pm

OOC: Sorry it's taken so long to reply to this... it's been crazy getting ready for Thanksgiving!

Emma froze mid-step, and dropped her head, her eyes clamped tightly shut. "I don't know," she whispered. She turned back to him and forced herself to look him in the eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to you, Corvan," she walked over to him and lifted up onto her tip toes to kiss him again, "I don't want to forget, but, that would be smart, that is what will keep us safe. You know that as well as I do." Emma's voice returned to a whisper, "You know I'm right."

She wrapped her arms around him, and rested her head on his chest. Emma pulled back and looked him straight in the eyes, "right now, I don't want anything but to be with you, but I don't want that to hurt you. As public as you are, do you really not think that government watches the daughter of a former high ranking officer? Some of them know me by name, and will talk at me on the street." She sniffed and held him tighter.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:53 pm

((heh i know how that is.))

Kissing her back he listend to her. "emma..i understand your concern for me..but these guards never come after me alone..ive lived in this area longer then they have been alive..i know every nock and crany of this place..if its need be i can disappear like its nothing..most of the people around this place don't like the guard and they know me..each has a hiding hole in there house for me..they keep me safe and in return i do that for them..food shelter clothes..these people need me..and i need them.." he said to her quietly holding her. " do not be afriad for me...i have no fear anymore.."

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:57 pm

"Maybe you don't live with fear, but I do. Every day. Each day I wake up I wonder if I'll finally be found out and arrested just walking out of my apartment. They yell at me, touch me in the street... follow the people I know... I can't be around a person without them knowing about it and knowing that person soon after. I don't want you to end up in one of their prisons." Emma sighed and buried her head into his chest. He was so warm and she seemed to melt into him. "If it was my fault that you were arrested..." her voice trailed off and Emma pulled away and started down the tunnel again.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:19 pm

Corvan watched her for several seconds before he went after her, getting a hold of her to look in her eyes."they won't take me too there prisons..they need me to tell them were the tunnels are..safe houses..weapons armorys you name it..the people hide me..they saw you with me..they will hide you as well.." he said to her before kissing her again, but much longer then he should of. Her lips soft and warm, as he held her close to him.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!