Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Kaznerath

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Legends of Kaznerath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:15 pm

Akishra paused slightly -- he sounded almost like how a parent should sound. Rubbing in the last of the ointment that she had allotted for herself, she put it away in her pouch, and wondered what they would have that night for food.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Sirus looked around and set off in a random direction. "I'll be back soon, with dinner."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Akishra cocked her head slightly as she looked at him. 'Alright...' she said.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:52 pm

"Fine," Boroflint snapped as Sirus walked away. "No sympathy, or support, ungreatful toad!"
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Shronian
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Akishra flicked her hand somewhat impatiently. The dwarf was lifted up and deposited in the topmost boughs of a very large tree, then took out the rabbit skin from before and began to cut it into a workeable shape.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:18 pm

B
Last edited by Shronian on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:26 pm

(OOC: Akishra just put him atop a tree...)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:05 pm

OOC:Boroflint is a goblin.

IC: Sirus picked his way silently through the trees untill he came apon a group of deer in a small clearing. With a gesture of his hand, a rock lifted in the air and shot toward the nearest of the deer. It struck the animal in the head, causing it to drop to the ground, dead. the others were frightened off by this, and he walked out to claim his kill.

A short time later he reentered the camp, and tossed the deer to the ground before Akishra. Looking up he saw a disgruntled Boroflint sitting atop a high branch in a tree. "Why is he up there?" He asked after a moment.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:31 pm

(OOC: I know. But he implied he was on the ground as he did that.)

'I put him there,' Akishra said. 'Figured it would keep him quiet.'

She skinned the deer, then separated the meat into that they would preserve and that they would eat. She set some water to boil over a fire, and cut the meat into small peices. She put it into the pot, then added several herbs. As it cooked, she worked to tan the hide, the process being habit for her. As the soup neared completion, she added some salt, a bit of pepper, and a few other spices, than waited the few seconds it took to finish cooking into a delicious-smelling soup. 'Done,' she said.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:03 pm

"Good, It smells delectable." Sirus said as he came over to the soup pot and looked at it's contents. "Thank you for making the soup, I will have some as soon as it cools."

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:30 pm

'You're welcome,' Akishra said, serving herself some. She felt a wave of nostalgia as she looked at the soup, and gave a small, sad smile. 'Arianna and I always used to beg Mother to make this soup,' she said softly. 'She would just laugh and say we'd have to help. She always said it was a wonder we never got tired of it.' She paused, surprised -- she had never spoken about her family like that before. Shaking her head, she started on her soup, doing her best not to react to the memories it brought back for her.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:12 pm

"It is nice to have positive memories of our families. I for one never knew my mother, she died in child birth. My father was a good man though, a wizard of sorts. He taught me all he knew about magic." Sirus said after a moment. Soon he got himself some soup and tasted it. He found it was very good and finished it quickly. "Well, that was quite tastful."

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:58 pm

'Thanks,' Akishra said, standing up as she finished her soup. She was flooded with memories all of a sudden, and the emotions that went with them. Flinging the wooden bowl to one side, she jumped onto Shehrasin's back and prompted the horse into a gallop, needing to escape, if only for a short time.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Boroflint sat atop his tree, now with a bowl of soup he had levetated to himself, and watched the girl suddenly flee. "That was odd."

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Maufur looked up at the goblin. 'She needs to escape,' he said. 'She's not very good at expressing herself.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:49 pm

"Indeed." Sirus said. "Well, we had best let her be. Boroflint, get down here."
Last edited by Lord Validrir on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:00 pm

(OOC: It's still night, remember?)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:51 pm

OOC: Hah! I had forgotten, I'll edit the post.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:56 pm

(OOC: Alright. I'd forgotten for a short time, too...)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:11 pm

"Well I actually had a nice view from up here, but if you insist." Boroflint said as he lept from the top of the tree and landed on the ground.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!