Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life Behind the Music OOC && Sign Ups XD

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Life Behind the Music OOC && Sign Ups XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 pm

IC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/life-behind-the-music-t28962.html ALL READY XD
Life Behind The Music

It started as an accident. The drummer, bassist and keyboardist needed the rest of a band, so did the guitarists. They all decided to practice in the on site college music room. She just happened to be listening. As They belted out a new rendition of The Rocket Summer - Brat Pack, she sang along in the corridor, not realising anyone else could hear. But they did.
In six months, EVERYTHING changed. They were juggling college work with recording, interviews and radio appearances. It was hard for even them to believe that they were between 16 and 18.
Then comes the big one. They're offered a tour around the world as there debut album rockets up the charts and their faces are plastered across billboards and TV screens everywhere. It seems like everyone is listening to The Waiting Change. Except of course the record company. In their contract, they were required to do a tour, and as the band's fan base balloon's practically overnight, extra dates are added and the record company refuses to change them. The only way they can do it is drop out of college AND take a year out, and having signed the contract, they have to do it, not all are reluctant though.

Basically this RolePlay is the struggle of the young artists finding who they are, being in the music industry and trying to keep up with their friends and everything back home as well as living the life they always dreamed of.

Rules:
1. My RolePlay. Respect that or don't play. Pretty simple.
2. Don't start swearing, starting arguments etc. No ones here to referee for people who need to just let off some steam.
3. I want this to be a uni-sex band, and six kids spending that much time together, I accept that romance does play into it so fair dos to that, but PLEASE no ones needs to know who's hand went where when etc. You wanna talk like that, they have personal messages. I'd feel uncomfortable reading it so respect other peoples boundaries please. Thankyou.
4. I love all these religious debates as much as the next smart butted person, but there's a whole seperate forum, so please, as much as I don't mind it mentioned, keep the debates etc for there.
5. Please try and post at least once a day. As much as I don't want this RP to go too fast, I don't want it to be going days between posts, although I accept it's not always possible to get online.
6. Try and stick to at least a 150 word limit. One liners aren't much use to other RP-ers, plus I like the detail. I know that sometimes you might feel like you're waffling to get to that, but please try. At the very LEAST I don't want any posts under the 75 word limit in the IC thread, which I will set up when we have at least four of the character spots filled.
Just generally have fun really.

Roles:
Singer: Lotti
Lead Guitar: Fumeii
RhythmGuitar: GoriexGorie
Keyboard/Pianist: Kit-Kat
Drummer: Nice 1220
Bassist: Always Lavender

Roadie One: Lotti (Yarr I'm playing to characters. Get over it.)
Roadie Two: Open Role

I'm willing to let there be a couple of extra characters for like, I dunno, not groupies, but whatever. If you wanna think of something message me. XP

Character:
Name: (If you're character has a specific stage name then please put it in "quotation mark thingies" so that everyone knows that thats their stage name.)
Age: This has to be between 16 and 18 as they are a college based group. (English college.)
Role in Band: (Please check that the role you want isn't already filled. Makes my life easier.)
Appearance: (I don't need you to put a picture on, but it would be nice thanks. Please though, no anime characters. I can cope with celebrity pictures as long as they look the right age. If it's not realistic I WILL ask you to please change it.)
Personality: (Details please. It makes it easier to podt knowing what sort of things these people your meant to be close to are into, other than the band.)
Brief Bio: (As usual with my rps, this isn't nessessary, but it would be nice to know a little of your characters background before you start.)
Last edited by Lotti on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
>LoveMe
>>HateMe
>>>Doesn'tMatterToMe

<3
x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lotti
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Life Behind the Music OOC && Sign Ups XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nice1220 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Can I reserve the drummer? Plzzzzzz? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nice1220
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey, save me lead guitarist? =)

Name: Tiana Fendoval

Role in Band: Lead Guitarist, a Fender guitar with black and white checkerboard for the main color/pattern tone.

Appearance: Image

Tiana loves bright colors and designs, with touches of black. She has a wide range of clothing, each different for various occasions, although most revolves around patterned shirts and short shorts. She usually has large silver headphones wound around her neck, with golden X's on each ear muff.

Personality: Tiana is a spunky girl with a bit of a sass. She tends to make sarcastic remarks and talks back if insulted in the least way. You can call her witty and creative. She takes on any challenge thrown at her and performs it to the best of her abilities, rarely backing down, and has the stubbornness of a bull. Despite all these upbeat traits, she does have her moments when she just cools down and thinks, often asking her friends very in-depth questions. Although the moment doesn't last when she lets out the next sentence, Tiana is at times a thoughtful person. If a problem is thrown out at her, she lists down all the possible outcomes before choosing a method. She loves to be up front and is always willing to try something new, and if it doesn't go well, then her stubbornness kicks in. She's the type of girl that would stand up to someone, even if she knows she's going to lose from the start.

Brief Bio: Tiana was introduced to the world in the night of December 10. She was the only child of Rachel and Tony Fendoval, born a few weeks immature and had to go through heavy medications to make it to her first birthday. She took pills every morning and day from the age of 4 to 11, when she was healthy enough to survive with the capsules. On her twelfth birthday, she was given tickets by her few friends to go see her favorite band, Marianas Trench as a year without her pills celebration. After hearing the band, she became a lover of the pop-punk/punk-rock genre.

When Tiana confronted her parents about this, they were immediately displeased. One, they didn't like how she had snuck out at night on her birthday. Two, her parents were the type to expect amazing grades and a good social status among her peers. They gave her a violin, telling her that real music is classical and comes from the soul. Halfway through the year, her mother became an alcoholic after her father was rarely home from work. Her family had quite the amount of money, inherited from her ancestors and used to pursue the dream a bustling restaurant franchise. She found this an opportunity to trade in her violin for an electric violin, and soon found that she was constantly the only one home. Her mother was drinking at bars, leaving lunch and dinner on the table, and her father didn't come home until mornings, was when she traded in the electric violin for a guitar. She learned by herself and a few online tutorials, already knowing the basic keynotes from the violin. On those rare occasions when her parents were home together, they didn't bother to mind her love for guitar. They dropped all their expectations on her, just accepting the guitaring.

&& Yeah (:
Last edited by fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Can I reserve the drummer please, I will make up the profizzle, asap.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysLavender on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

If I could possibly save a spot as the bassist, I should have a character sheet up in about an hour or so. I am still at work and won't be home until a little later on today. If not, it's understandable.

AlwaysLavender
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Reserve me a spot as the lead singer, please?
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Editting my first post isn't going to well so I'm just going to post this here. Nice 1220, I'm reserving the drummer for you as requested. Always Lavender, the bassist is reserved for you, and Fumeii, love the character and glad of another girl in the band already. Again apologes to Dazed&Confused over the Drummer position, you're welcome to another if you wish though.

Name: Holly "Baby Rock Star" Rosewood
Role in Band: Lead singer.
Appearance: Image *pictures are proving difficult. i shall deal with it asap* Yes she has purple hair. On stage she wears white tanks tops and black skinnies. Off stage she wears low cut jeans and big hoodies. Comfort above style. Always.
Personality: Surprisingly it takes a lot to get her on stage. She's small, shy and rather boyish actually, although she does wear a staple makeup of conceler, eyeliner and masscara. She has a sense of humour but only really feels comfortable around the band. Fans scare her, so when one got up on stage she kinda ran for cover.
Brief Bio: Lead singing in front of crowds is a massive step up from singing everywhere across the house including to the shower head, hairbrush and stirring spoons in the kitchen. Her cooking always goes down well and is the only remotely edible thing that the band eats on tour.

I'll probably edit this later but right now I need to get it posted.
Char x
Last edited by Lotti on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lotti
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot... I'll take anything thats open though. XD I'm not too picky (And I have no problem doing any of these, because I have experience with all of these instruments in real life... XD).

I'll be posting in a bit~ :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ester "Zeddy/Zed" Alexa Crowley

Role In Band:
Rhythm Guitar

Appearance:
Ester is a small girl, standing at only 5'1'' (157 cm). She's pretty obsessed with how she looks, so she may spend a while trying to make herself look "just so". She has a slim figure, with all the right curves in all the right places. She's pretty pale, and likes to make jokes about how she's "see through". She has some muscle in her small frame though, from all the dancing and gymnastics (that, and playing all the instruments she does; you can't have weak arms and play the rhythm guitar). She likes to dye her hair a lot, though her current hair color is a brown base with a blond/white top. She loves bright, clashing colors, and likes to spend a lot of time re-creating Japanese street style clothing (especially out of the Harajuku region).

Personality:
Given a situation, Ester can act in many different ways. Around teachers and adults of authority, she tries her hardest to come off as a cool, calm, and collected girl. She does what she's told to do, and she does it with a smile on her face. Whether that smile be deceptive or genuine, depends completely on the situation. Ester tends to be a bit of a showoff, but she has been working on toning this down a bit.

Around peers and friends, she acts in a completely different manner. Ester can be very judgmental, and quite sarcastic. She's been told that she is narcissistic and sort of loud, but this is just another part of who she is. She tends to keep her cool though, unless someone or something gets her fired up (which, depending who or what it is, isn't that hard to do). She likes to fight her battles with words rather than fists, but if she's called out, she won't hesitate to knock someone senseless. Though, she loves to laugh, and if one of her friends seems down, she'll get them to laugh, no matter what it takes.

On stage, she likes to play things up a bit. She loves to fool around with her band mates, but as soon as its time to play, she seems like a completely different person; straight faced, concentrating (Though, she does fool around a bit to get the place fired up. She can't help it; its in her nature)...

Ester is not a lazy person; in fact, she's quite a hard worker. She takes her classes very seriously, though she does not study for anything. Her belief is that if you pay attention during class, and you do at least some of your homework, you should be able to pass without a hitch. She was a bit bummed at the idea of having to drop school work, but she's thrilled that its because of a record deal. She has been caught reading history books in her free time, though, but usually tries to avoid the topic if confronted about it...

Fun Facts:
~Ester was given the nickname "Zeddy" and "Zed" by some of her close friends in school, for she likes to talk about how there will be a zombie apocalypse in the near future.
~She has a terrible fear of heights, small enclosed spaces, clowns, and needles.
~Ester also spends a lot of her free time dancing. Before she left to tour, she was a part of a competition dance squad. She excels at all forms of dance, though her favorites are Pointe Ballet, and Modern.
~She also loves Gymnastics, though she isn't exactly as good at the sport as she is at Dance.
~As a Child, Esters parents insisted that she learn as many instruments as possible. She can play the Piano, the Cello, the Harp, the Violin, the Guitar, and she can sing. Though she considers the Piano her strongest instrument, she has a serious love for her guitar...
~Ester has OCD... She can't stand it if things aren't set up right on stage before a show, she can't stand it if her clothes aren't put away right, she can't stand it if certain things aren't facing certain directions...
~Ester has allergies to: Topical Iodine, Mold, and Bee Stings.
~She has an obsession with snakes and spiders, and owns one of each. The snakes name is "Louie-Louie" (Black Eyed Leucistic Ball Python), and has all of his poisons removed. He also doesn't bite, and likes to wrap around her arm to sleep. The spiders name is "Muffin" (Cobalt Blue Tarantula), and has all of his poisons removed. She lets him out of his glass cage, and likes to carry him around on her head. He rarely strays from there. She also has a VERY fat cat, which she named Happy Hour... He sorta just lays around all the time.
~Her idol is Die, from the infamous band Dir en Grey.

PET PICTURES:
Louie-Louie
Muffin
Happy Hour

*And I believe that is all for now. I may come back later and edit/add some things, though...*
Last edited by SithFaced on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Reserve the keyboardist for me please!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Well GoriexGorie we have positions as keyboard/piantist and rhythm guitarist left so feel free to take your pick. If not, someone else may choose for you, but I shall reserve a spot for you of couse. :)
Apologises Kit-Kat, my internets being a little more than the slightly demented it normally runs at so I didn't manage to post my character profile in the first post. If you'd like to take one of the other positions your more than welcome to, but there is only the one spot left. You can choose which one you want as GoriexGorie doesn't mind which. Other than that I apologise again.
Char x

EDIT: Working on British time here, it's midnight and I enroll for college tomorrow. *Sarcastic* Yay me.
I'll be setting up the IC thread tomorrow.
If anyone else wishes to join then I will allow TWO roadies and that's it. They might be famous put they do some of the stuff themselves so there's no need for more.

Lotti
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Okay, I edited my first post~ My character is up now! XD

I'll be adding the appearance in a bit though. I just wanted to get most of the sheet up so you could look over it~ XD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Liliya Meena Mason
Role in Band: Keyboard/Piantist
She loves to wear bright colors and peace signs. Her favorite thing now is flowy skirts and cute light colored, almost earhty colored, tops.
Personality: Liliya is a really sweet girl, but she's sometimes misunderstood because of her sexuality, she's bisexual. It often tends her to lost her friends. Now, she hardly has many female friends because of it. Liliya is part Mexican and part Hawaiian. She's very outgoing and beautiful, with a warm-spirted soul. She's very outspoken and can't stand to keep things bottled up inside. Liliya has been playing piano/keyboard for eight years now, and she loves to play. Sometimes she composes her own music and plays others, as well.
Brief Bio: Liliya was born and raised on a middle-class family. Not poor, not rich. They made enough money to get back and get her the things she needed growing up. Now, she lives in her own apartment with her dog, Cheetos.
Last edited by Aika on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Ah, Dir en Grey. My cousin absolutely loves them. :) I also think they are pretty amazing. I love the character GoriexGorie, feel free to start posting as soon at the IC is up, which will be at about 9 o'clock tomorrow morning over here time I think. Depending how much sleep I get tonight.

Kit-Kat, you character is brilliant although I would like it if you could add a little about her clothing into the appearance section. Just a line or two about her general style or base outfits etc. With that your character will also be accepted so same message as to GoriexGorie. I would normally kick myself up the butt and say, stop being lazy, but I'd only mess it up if I did it now anyways. And *checks mug* I'm out of hot chocolate. *sulks*

Char x

Lotti
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks~ I added a bit about her pets just now (so I'm not sure if you've read that bit yet). Its right above the Diru bit. And let your cousin know, she chose an amazing band to like~ <3 Its great to find more fans on here. haha I saw them in concert for their Rose Trims Again tour for North America. It was epic... :)

Yeah, I'm on GMT -4 hours (EST), soooo... And I wake up around noon most days during the summer. XD But I'm sure it'll be up when I get up~ haha

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nice1220 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Character:
Name: Alex Samsung
Role in Band: Drummer
Appearance: You can normaly see him in a plaid button up shirt with the buttons undone to see his shirt underneath which could be any color. Jeans are his kind of pants! He doesnt care about color, he will bright neon pink if you handed the shirt to him.
Personality: Alex is very scattered brained and, as some would say, crazy. He's not afrid to go up to someone shout 'WOOO!!!' in their face then stick around for the slap that follows. He likes to be active and always has something in his hands to play with. His drum sticks, playdoh, a rubber ball, some strange bottle cap he found on the streets ETC. He does have a serious side to himself and no one would expect it, but he's a straight A student. A hidden nerd, can fix a computer with his eyes blindfolded, but prefers to keep his craziness up. He's a very friendly person.
Brief Bio: Alex comes from a very successful family. They have all been known for being super geniuses. Going around the world with their private jets pretending to be interested in what poor people say. Alex was born with two older brothers all in some kind of super health food business, and his mother died during his child birth. His father has never really been around, always at some meeting so Alex was raised by the nanny and sometimes the neighbor family. He's always running around the neighbor, making them smile. Joined the band because he loves to play the drums, and why the heck not?

Nice1220
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysLavender on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Sorry it took so long, I just got home.

---

Name: Hayden "Nyx" Jones
Role in Band: Bassist
Haden's hair is considerably close to an auburn red colour. It is slightly thick and has a lighter shade of red running through her hair, creating a highlighted look. Her hair is relatively long in length, reaching a little past her waist and resting just above her knee's. It is normally kept in a messy manner with her bangs always straight. Her bangs reach a little under her chin with longer strands falling to her collar bone and down to her upper waist. Her hair is cut so that the layers are short on top but grow longer as it goes down her back towards her knee's. On occassion, she will pull her hair up into a high loose ponytail. A majority of the time she keeps it down. If it is held up, she will use a black or white ribbon to keep it secure. Occassionally, she will put a braid on the left side of her face by her ear and tie in a feather to hang loosely at the side. On formal occassions, she will pull her hair half way up and curl the bottom portion. The top portion will remain straight along with the ponytail. It gives off a full, thick look when done properly.

Her skin is an ivory color with an extremely light tan. It gives her a light golden appeal. Her frame could be compared to an hour glass, with a vivacious body with light curves to accent her petite frame. She stands no taller than five foot three inches tall and only weighs around, roughly, one hundred and five pounds. A little under her required weight but she does not pay heed. She has small slender fingers used to play the piano and the flute. She carries a plain, silver, ring on her ring finger and has never taken it off. She has a scar on her right shoulder blade from an accident and had never really healed properly. She occassionally wears a silver necklace with a small heart pendant that her brother had given her for her birthday. Her eyes are a crystal blue, appearing fairly bright. Her attire normally consist's of cameo capris, her favorite a black pair. She'll occassionally wear a gray tank top with a black tube-top on top of the other one and only falls down to her navel. It is covered by the tank top. She wears a pair of black combat boots to complete her outfit.
Personality: Hayden is a generous person who willingly shares anything and everything she is given. She values little in the expensive life and generally tends to buy things that are cheaper, even when it comes to equipment and clothing. She is very passionate in her music and the things she does. She tends to spend most of her free time practicing or reading a book or two. A bit demanding, she tends to shove her own weight when things are not being done properly and is tend to stubborn outbursts. Although she is stubborn, she will willingly rise to any challenge and will defend and protect what and who she cares about. She has a strong temper and can be hard to stand against, yet is quick to forgive. She values and will protect her family, even if she is aggravated with them at the time. She is an honest and open person, and her feelings are genuine and from the heart.

AlwaysLavender
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 am

LOVE the characters there. Absolutely accepted.
Believe it or not I spent an HOUR this morning setting up the IC thread and doing my first post and it's DELETED it. I unfortunately don't have time to work on all that again, because I HAVE to go enroll in college and get a job application and everything.
Occasionally I wish that this site Auto-Saved posts every so often so that this wouldn't happen. I shall be posting the thing again when I get back, which I realise is HOURS later than I said but sometimes my stupid internet makes things impossible. I do apologise to everyone, but some things are just beyond control.
Char x

Lotti
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 am

Its okay Lotti; that happens to all of us sometimes. I know it happened to me (But I use FireFox, and it usually is pretty good about keeping text if you just hit the back button...)

Whenever you get the IC up is fine with us! I realize that you have a life outside of this RP, as does everyone else here (I hope...). So, we hold nothing against you.

Good luck with all the applications. And good luck with the college stuff!

Regards,
~Gorie

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nice1220 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Did I make the only guy so far? Really seems like it... I'm just pointing it out... We all have lifes outside of this place and you have to work to do and so on. We all understand.

Nice1220
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY! The IC thread is up. The link to it is in huge green letters at the top of the page and warning to all, 1115 words IS what I call a bloody nice effort on a first post. OBVIOUSLY I don't expect that from EVERYONE on EVERY post, but do put some detail in and don't be bothered if you're posts really long. It fights the bordom off with reading and replying. Go Bordom Fighting if you ask me.
I couldn't help the sheer amount of effort in that by the way. Two hours walking around your new college talking about your subjects and everything you can do there does get you kindof hyper in a way that jumping around and going EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK can't solve.
Welcome to the wonderful world of my screwed up mind. To Exit DON'T PRESS F5 WHILE POSTING!!!!
Char x

Lotti
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!