Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life Behind the Music OOC && Sign Ups XD

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Life Behind the Music OOC && Sign Ups XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't know if this is irrevelent or not, but I just wanted to post up a picture of Cheeto.

Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysLavender on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I just got off of work so I will have a post up soon!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlwaysLavender
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:19 pm

That was a good idea Kit-Kat. XD

I believe I'll post pictures here of Ester's pets. XD (I'll also go ahead and link them in her profile. XD)

MUFFIN
LOUIE-LOUIE
HAPPY HOUR
Last edited by SithFaced on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

-is still shirvering- Wow that's one creepy spider, I got major goosebumps! Lol, but the snake is so pretty.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:28 pm

The snake looks like an albino =D

But the spider, wow...blue? And was posting the spider REALLY necessary? I was like.

Ho, SNAP. That's a huge ass, funky colored spider xDDD

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Haha. I decided to link them instead. XD

No, the snake isn't technically considered "albino", but its pretty hard to get them this color. You have to breed them with certain snakes (I believe one of them was a "fire" somethingoranother, but I can't remember... XD)

Yes, though... its about the size of your hand, so only in the picture is it large. And it is pretty funky colored. XD They're native to Asia... lol

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm

It's a pretty spider, though. Just creepy-looking at the same, lol. I love the snake though! :) Snakes are pretty. Well, some are. I actually do have a dog named Cheeto and she is a Shitzu :-D She looks like the Cheeto above ^^ My picture there. Except she's place and white. But she's that tiny and that fluffy.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Wow, that's so cool (:

I have a lazy bunny, LOL. She's white with blue eyes, will call her Fufu...for reasons you people will never know B]

!! Anyway, she's really tiny...one of the smaller breeds, a Netherland Dwarf? Yeah, when she lies down, she's only like, the length of a computer screen, and she's full grown =S

But wow, I'm guessing that a white snake like that would be pretty hard to get.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Spiders freak the living crap out of me and I'd forgotten what the name of the snake was. The snakes lovely though. Thanks for posting the pictures of the pets though. It does make some things easier.
Cheeto is also REALLY cute.
I was gonna have Holly have a kitten that she could take with her, but cats like to run around outside so it'd be a bit difficult and I didn't think it'd be fun with dogs around. :P

I'd just like to say that already the posts are brilliant. I thought it'd take a little while to get into it, but it's already brilliant so thankyou. XD

MASSIVE EDIT: No one had posted so I've had to just add this into here, but ah well, I'm sure we can all cope with that. Basically I'm adding a new character. I enjoy playing two characters because it means you can get the rp moving a bit more, without everyone losing track. The person I'm adding is a guy, he's a roadie and I don't mind if one of the girlies, or a few of them, start flirting with him because the picture I has for him is more than a little bit gorgie. If anyone else wants to add a second character then please post you're character into here. (OOC thread) and I'll say yay or nay or suggest adjustments.
I don't mind if you have characters that don't like each other etc. I want this to be realistic and if there are a couple of divides between people thats more realistic than everyone being besties etc. I'm hoping that by the time I get around to showing my college class about RPing that this thread is still live so I want some good stuff to show them :) (I've been asked to do it by one of my tutors so please don't think I'm just odd.) Anyway, here he is in all his glory:

Character:
Name: Ash Green
Age: He's almost nineteen. He's roadie for the group because of his connections to Holly. His mum wanted to find him and job and this came up, but Holly wanted to kill her dad for helping him get it.
Role in Band: Roadie.
Appearance:
As you can see from the picture, he's H-O-T-T! (Double T because he's double trouble). He's your typical teenage skater boy with the average fit jeans, t-shirts and hoodies. He carries his board under his arm or strapped to the back of his bag, even though his mum says he's too old for it. His natural hair colour IS black, although his hair has this almost unnatural looking shine, so people think he dyes it.
Personality: Most people think he's ignorant as he is almost always wired up for sound (has his earphones in). He's a talkative, chatty guy, flirty, but not too forward. Many say he's man whore, but he knows they're just jealous. He doesn't lead girls along but he's up for a laugh. He's not a user and is generally the nice, kind and considerate guy most girls want. He has a habbit of being curious about things that girls say, so he cocks his head to one side, rather than speaking. He's quirky and different, but still laid back. Definately one to watch.
Brief Bio: His feud with Holly started the summer that he was 15 and she was 12. He decided to pull her hair and push her in the mud to embarass her, but she fought back, which he hadn't expected. He'd wanted to do it to prove to his friends that he didn't like her, but they still didn't believe her and it the process he'd lost a friend.
He'd always thought she was old for her age and was hoping the trip would help them to rekindle their friendship, but had been recieving a less than friendly welcome at the idea. He also figured that the job was kinda cushy and he'd be getting to travel AND get paid for it so it was almost perfect. Now to just sort things with Holly.

Hope you like him girlies. ^^
>LoveMe
>>HateMe
>>>Doesn'tMatterToMe

<3
x

Lotti
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 am

Tots random, but before I leave, I had to just put this in:

I read To Kill A Mockingbird last year (EPIC! Love Scout! She's too adorable!)
I read Animal Farm like, three years ago. Read The Picture Of Dorian Grey in 5th grade. and I'm reading Vanity Fair this year for Advanced Placement European History. XDDD

I'll be posting when I get home from school. Until then~ *rushes out the door*

Current time: 10:47 am
School ends: 2:42 pm
I get home: sometime around 3:00 pm... XD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am

WOW!
I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird for a presentation I have to hand in when I get into college.
I need to get Animal Farm because apparently it's amazing. I've read 1984 by the same author and I thought it was brilliant. Vanity Fair is going to be on my list when I have it, or if I can borrow it from our college library, and thats the same for The Picture of Dorian Grey, although I am going to see the film version of this on Saturday.
Last year I read Catcher in the Rye which I really do recommend, even though it's a strange book, but it does sort of change your life, in that it can help you feel less alone.

Time here is 3:55pm, so when you get back it'll be like 8pm. I hope you have a good day at school!!!!

Char x

Lotti
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!