Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Matty's eyes open and he threw is arm forward towards Nasha. He caught himself in time to stop. His dagger only inches from where here arm was. He quickly realized where he was and what had happened and threw the daggers down. "O my god! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" He could feel a cold sweat over his skin and was surprised to see the daggers. He was glad Nasha wasn't hurt. He eyed her hoping she wouldn't be upset.
Image ImageImage Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

matthew0416
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm

((I'm posting sorry if its not correct or anything I just don't want this rp to die T-T))

Hana Cross

Hana left the school thinking of what she was going to do, she couldn't kill anyone, it wasn't in her nature to do something like that. After seeing her brother die made it less possible, but maybe she could just help them heal them if they get injured so the ones helping wouldn't die. Hana walked through the streets thinking hard about this, she had already told Haru she would help so she wan't going to go back on her word. She crossed a street light and turned left she headed to a flower shop and at the entrance her mother was tending the roses "Hi mom" Hana said happily waving at her, the women looked up and smiled, she had been informed about today's events but knew Hana was okay, mother's intuition. "so you had a pretty big day today did anyone get hurt?" she asked petting her daughter's head "yea a few students died...I couldn't help them at all..." Hana said sadly "don't worry hun you'll be able to...I know you will..." her mother replied a bit sad and hugged her daughter tightly, Hana realized a few tears and so did her mother.

Myou Bara

Myou was going back and forth in her "family's" mansion decorating and cooking for the party that night, she was being quick so she could leave sooner. She knew that once everything was prepared her family would tell her to leave the house and not come back till the party was over. Myou finished cooking with the chef she went to the living room to finish decorating, she was about to put the finishing touches when she heard cars coming near the house, her stepmother grabbed her by the arm quickly and dragged her through the back of the kitchen. "OUT!" she yelled Myou sighed and left with her bag on her shoulder, she headed to the back of the house and into the forest and grabbed her motorcycle and drove off fast no one bothers to see who had drove out of the mansion. She drove to the park and parked her back out in the brick wall surrounding the park, she sat down in a swing and took out a cigarette and smoked it, though she was underage Myou didn't care it realsed her stress.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Haru rode the Fenrir around town for a bit, still thinking about those Illuminadi. His heart had already decided that he wouldn't join the Illuminadi, but his mind told him he should still check it out. He rolled into his driveway, threw open the door, and threw his backpack at the wall. It hit hard then fell, but Haru had already left the room for the back yard. While his house was in the city, he still had a yard in the back, surrounded by appartments that towered over his two story house. His yard was also blocked from people looking in from above by a canopy of leaves made by four trees in the corner of the yard. What was hidden was his own person training area, not as good as another place he knew, but a place he liked none the less. He sat down on a bench and looked up. "Now, how can I beat that guy...?"

Regular energy shots wouldn't work. This guy's metal barrier would easily stop any direct energy attacks, unless Haru was touching him. The plasma attack was his best shot for now, along with the self-power up move. He wanted to work on that one, but if someone didn't heal him, it could do permanent damage. As he pondered this, he remembered that there was someone who could heal him. He ran in to pick up a phone book and called Hana's house. "Hello, this is Haru Raijin. Is Hana there?"
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 am

Musami was never a punctual person, but this was rediculous... he'd missed school and for that, he didn't think his parents would be grateful... He'd spent the entire day in his favourite comic store, rifling through his favourite editions and somehow he'd managed to get lost in the midst of it all.

As he stumbled out into the fresh air of the town center he never realized just how happy the store keeper was to finally see him go. Musami loved the actions in these comics, full of stories of his favourite heroes, he looked down at his hand it shimmered yellow. Musami didn't really understand why he could use the light to heal.. Ofcourse, he wasn't ungrateful for this gift.. but after reading of heroes with great fighting powers all he'd ever get to do was stand in the back.

He strolled down the street trying to think of an excuse for his parents.. no doubt they got a call from the school about his absence already...

DDK
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:34 am

Hana Cross

Hana's mother answered the phone when it rang "Hello the Cross Residence" she responded.

"Hello, this is Haru Raijin. Is Hana there?"

"Hana?...Oh yes let me get her" Hana's mother said happily and put the phone down "Hana!" she yelled, "What Mama?" Hana yelled from the kitchen she was washing dishes "Phone dear" her mother responded "phone?" Hana questioned and turned of the water and dried her hands quickly. She ran to the hall and went near her mother "here you go dear its a boy named Haru" her mother said smiling "ohh thanks mama" Hana said happily and took the phone from her. Hana's mother lefted and let Hana talk,Hana put the phone on her ear "Hello?"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"Hi, it's me... It's Haru." It was kinda awkward. He wasn't used to calling people on the phone. "You said you wouldn't mind helping me, right? Then could you come over now? I think you could really help." In fact, without her, he probably would be able to get much better. You only get so much out of normal training, and if he didn't have to worry about injury, he could train much better.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Hana Cross

"umm sure" Hana said a bit surprised "actually hold on" she siad as she put the phone down a bit "Hey mom can I go over to a friends house?" she yelled to ehr motehr who was in the kitchen making dinner. "Sure dear but be back by dinner time ohh why not even the boy over it'll be nice to have some company over" Ms. Cross yelled back happily. "Okay I'll ask thanks" Hana then put the phone on her ear again "my mother said it okay but she sayd I have to be back by dinner and she wants you to come over too is that okay?" Hana asked a but embarrassed her mother and her crazy ideas.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 am

Musami kicked a can along the street, was he to go STRAIGHT home? He mused to himself what if he hung around town a while longer.. He kicked the can up into the air and absent mindedly 'shot' it with his healing light.

The can floated softly for a moment and drifted to the ground as the light disapated from the can, it was clear to Musami that their would be no way for him to use his power in an offensive way. Although he noted to himself that not only can he protect againts physical attacks but the also against gravity, he filed that away in his mind for later.

Musami snapped out of his day dreaming to see an old woman accross the street had been watching him, her eyes like beads staring in disbelief. Musami quickly rumanged around and pulled out a phone, he waved it at the woman while smilling. The woman wobbled away, mumbling to herself... "damn those kids and their swanky computer games.."

'Close call' Musami surmised as he began walking again.

DDK
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Haru mulled it over. He probably would have ended up with a sandwich or instant ramen anyway, and he had no real reason to not go. "Ok, sure, I'll come over for dinner. But please help me with my training first." As he waited for a response, he was unconsciously putting away the little that was lying around his house. He was already getting ready for Hana to come over.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:13 pm

I was fairly recuperated, after a long period of relative inactivity. The strength of my soul power was at it's peak now, I could much more easily fight childish students that thought they could control their powers. However, crossing in and out of dimensions was a trying task. I sighed. I picked up a pack of my special Soul Weapon bullets, and sucked in the luster. Using the newfound power, I pushed my hand through the fabric of reality, forcing open a hole. One image, was all I needed. One image to focus on, my goal for traveling back to the planet I was born on. Of course, when I was traveling back I would always think about Lucifer, seeing as he is my boss and friend that founded this place.

I focused on the image of my rival. That boy with the gun, controlling thunder and lightning. Yes, him- the boy with the gun that looks like it was made by Hasbro. I chuckled, stepping through the small rift with no problem. No strength was draining from me, which is why.

I appeared, standing in front of a house. Using logical and deductive reasoning, I figured out this was Haru's home. Nothing like a good giant metal needle through the floor to ruin his lodging. However, I wasn't feeling cruel today. I had a message I had thought up of. Well, sort of a message. I walked up to the door, and gave two knocks, abrupt and almost business-like.

ยง

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Hana Cross

"Okay great I'll be right over" Hana said happily, "ohh wait where do you live?" she asked looking for a note pad and pencil. When she found them she waited for Haru to answer the question. Wow this is the first I'm going over to a friends house how fun! she thought in her head excited.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Haru gave her his address and said, "Well, I hope I'll see you soon. Sorry, but I gotta go now. Someone's at the door." He hung up the phone then walked up to the door. Not really looking at who was at the door, he started to say, "Sorry, but whatever you're selling..." Then he looked up and saw who it was. Shit. He really would stand much of a chance right now. But he said, "And to what do I owe this pleasure?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:09 am

(Oh well, i guess i'll push on :? )

---

Lucifer just sat there staring into space, Alex rolled his eyes then got back up just before performing another bow and walked away. 'His brain has probably short circuited' he thought to himself as he made his way to the lift he had arrived in, it looked like everone else had left apart from Zherenboh who was just sitting around eating.

Alex sighed at the sorry sight then entered the lift and hit the button back to his office, he then got off and walked to said room. Sitting down at his desk he hit a switch and the TV screen switched off and mechanically moved back into a draw -he had left it on this whole time up to now-, he then sat there in silence for abit just thinking before reaching over to his phone and pushing a button "Bring me the student files of that school from the news" he said "Yes sir" A womens voice replied "I'll get them our straight away".

The Lawyers firm under La Noche was the brain of the whole operation, they had info on nearly everyone and everything.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 am

Musami continued on his path, walking in no particular direction, It wasn't long before he'd realized he'd been walking in circles around town. 'At least i'll be fit' he mused as he passed an old building, he glanced over at it, it was adorned by a small flight of steps leading to it's door, standing from the street he could see the ocasional person going in and out. (ooc:he's looking at the La Noche building, sorry if i've done a poor description)

As he looked at the building he felt a strange feeling in his stomach, almost as if the sight of the building made him sick, although nothing seemed too unusual about it. 'All this walkings making me sick' he rationalized to himself 'I really should get a car some day'.

DDK
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:22 am

"Many people." I replied shortly, holding my Magnum in my right hand. At any point, he could attack. I still had that small exoskeleton of steel over my body to cut off any sort of lethal attacks. "As you know, La Noche is filled to the brim with fools and animals, save a select few." I began. "You'll never stand a chance against them unless you know how to handle unpredictability." I raised my gun to a 90 degree angle, straight at his gut. "At any moment, I could blow your intestines out and wreck your home." I stated, with no real countenance. "How would you respond? You cannot, without damaging something or someone severely." I stepped in, leaning over him. These kids, they were so damn tiny these days. "Be prepared to lose, lose as much as you can gain." I said. "And no, I am not talking about your weight."

To prove my point, A metal pole speared up from the ground straight through the middle of Haru's living room. "You see what we can do. What you need, is control." I paused. "I'd like you to be somewhat of a challenge next time." I said nastily. I raised my palm, and a heavy black orb of steel fitted into my palm. "This orb is packed with high density metals." I began. "If you want to beat me, you must learn control over your power instead of using your electricity like a toy and throwing weak sparks at me." I tossed the heavy orb to Haru. "It takes time and patience to remove all the electrons on this ball. I have made especially sure that you won't be able to do it easily. One mistake, and he orb will collapse. Like a Jenga puzzle, or an unstable element, as you might say."

I turned, holstering my Magnum. "The moment we meet again, in battle, you will show me the results of that metal orb." I said, walking away. A platform of metal rose from the ground, under my feet at high speeds, pushing me up and curving me toward the roof of a building. I jumped, and rolled into a running position, and made my way across the rooftops using that method. The pillar I left behind crumbled, leaving a big pile of broken metal in his wake.

If that boy were to be able to do what I assigned him to, his ability to particularize Cathode Rays will increase, thus increasing the power and efficiency of his attacks. Electricity stole electrons from everything. He has to learn how to find it where he is without thinking, and carefully as well.

ยง

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 am

There was a knock at the door "Come in..." said Alex. A women entered carrying a large box "These are the student files you asked for sir" she said whilst putting it down on the desk, Alex nodded "That'll be all" he added to sugest she should now leave which -after a little nod of her head in respect- she did. Alex opened the box and began to look at the files. They all came with names, photos, addresses and other infomation about each student.

One file came to his attention; 'Nasha Lacross' it said, Alex heard that name before... He reached down and opened a draw in his desk then rummaged through some more files -these files were info he had gathered about la Noche members- till he found the one he was looking for; 'Yuki' was written on it.
Alex read through the file, what was written made him smile. "Interesting..." He mumbled "This could come in handy..."

But that wasnt what he was looking for, he put those files down and continued to look through the student ones. Then he found it.
'Rob Night', this was the boy he had seen in La Noche's HQ before he was saved by a girl, unfortunately Alex didnt quite see her but he already knew enought. Alex picked up the phone and punched in Tres' mobile number...

Gekidami
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Haru still held the ball as he watched as Tres left him. He had been silent through out the entire tirade, not thinking of anything relevant to say. Finally, as he had been leaving, Haru had muttered, "What do I have left to lose?" He had no family left. When he said it, he honestly couldn't think of anything. His life had ceased to be precious to him when his family had died. But still, he wasn't just going to go out and die. He would do just as Tres had told him. But, first he would wait for Hana to arrive, for his own ideas of training. As he thought, he realized that there might just be something for him to lose, after all.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 pm

((Natsurra if you want I can play Cassie, that is if you have given up the RP.))

Tengeal walked through the city after losing Rob. "So Cassie any plans now. I mean we could just give up, but the act of evil earlier was too much to just let go," said Tengeal. Tengeal felt wierd finally being able to talk to someone for the first time. "Or if you want we can find a place to rest and make a plan of action..." Tengeal realized after he had said what he said that it could be taken the wrong way.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 am

Nasha was watching Matty wondering when he would wake up. She flinched slightly as he suddenly got up with a dagger near her arm. "Oh, I'm alright, are you okay though? Looks like you have a nightmare or something." Nasha said. "I'll go get some water if you want." Before Matty could answer, Nasha got up and went to the kitchen and looked around for a cup. Finding one, she filled it up with water and went back to the couch. "Here." Nasha said holding out the glass of water. Nasha sighed, she wondered what was going on outside now. The school was attacked, then blah, blah, blah. Too much events for a day. Nasha leaned back into a chair that was next to the couch. It seemed lately, the world was in chaos or something, though it didn't seem like it to normal people.

Yuki ran back to the La Noche building and went into the room they were in before. She found Alex reading some files and her head immediately shot up. "What are you looking at?" Yuki asked like Alex did something wrong. She looked at the files and spotted the ones that Alex had taken out. Nasha's and her's? She noticed that Alex was looking at a file for a boy's, the one she fought. "Why did you look at my file?" Yuki asked making her eyes slanted. She went over until she was only a foot away from Alex. She put her hands on her hips and waited for his reply.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:48 am

(OOC: Alex is actually sitting in his office on the floor under La Noche HQ. But anyway i'll just make like Yuki was there.)

Alex looked up a Yuki but before saying anything put the phone on speaker, there was a sound as it tried to connect to Tres.

Whilst that was doing its thing Alex smiled at Yuki "Ah, Miss Yuki what a pleasant surprise." He said, then contiuned; "I was looking through these school files to find our 'mystery guest'... Your file was mistakenly storaged with these..." he took Yuki's file and put it back in the draw he had taken it from.

Alex then put his hands on his desk, the sound of the phone still trying to connect in the background "...I've found out who our intruder is, his name is Rob Night. I was calling Tres to 'handle it' but seeing as you're here Miss Yuki..." he said as he took a post-it and began to right down the boys address. "Head over to his house and find Mr. Night, get him to tell you who the girl that saved him is, then kill him." he added.

Alex looked at the phone "I'll tell Tres to meet you there once i get through to him." He then looked back up at Yuki and held out the post-it "I hope i can trust you with this mission, it seems your performances as of late havnt been meeting expectations..."

Gekidami
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!