Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

P-School - Teens Drama (OOC and players needed)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: P-School - Teens Drama (OOC and players needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fione on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Sexybabe16 & Dante_Page & Fumeii : go ahead :D Put character sheet up

Need players : http://ff7rp.webs.com/
(FF VII RP)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fione
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 pm

YAY! we can START! I been waiting for this one ^^ I'll post once someone post first hehehe
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:26 pm

I've been waiting for it too xD
I started from the morning my character has just woke up and then go to school xD

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Ohh yea I just wanted to mention I changed my pic and a bit of the name for Myou (the new student) ^^' I found a WAY better pic for her ^^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fione on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Ok :D

I like Myou's new pic. Cutee <3

Fione
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 pm

I changed my picture too, just for the fun of it...

xD

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:54 pm

I know Cute but Deadly :P lol xD ohh and Freiya is it okay that Myou likes Yokote Ogura but she tries hard to not fall for him a lot, and becomes the girl he can't have lol xD it'll be funny he'd try hard to get her ^^ its just an idea though ^^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Okay Myou xD
That would be fun. Since Myou is a new student, how if them two would just meet each others at the front gate of the school and then Yokote would fall for her xD

I like Fumeii's new pic ^^

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 pm

lol awesome ^^ I love high school rps like this so many possibilities not like really high school though..well sometimes xD

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Why thank you, Freiya : D

And yeh, Aya, I like high school RP's too >w< They're all...dramatic filled and stuff.

I don't. Know. Why.
:]

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 am

I know right x3 lol its just somehow lets you explore more on how things can be in real life (though not so likely lol xD) ^^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxic on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Does anime count as Cartoons? Or is that just a stupid thing to argue..
It's relevant, trust me. '<<

Toxic
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

I was busy all weekend.... and now i think im lost. What's going on in the story?

i feel like a retart asking this....

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:44 pm

We started in the morning when they were just going to school, Rent
You could make ur character had just arrived at school, a bit late at school.

Toxic - I think you'd have to use real person's pic rather than cartoon :-(

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Lol, actually, not much had happened. Mostly everyone just sort of met up with each other, each having their own little conversation and problems near the school, which consisted of Mina, Chloe, Sosuke, Yokote, and Yukio.

The others have their own little things going on.

Anddd then a teacher on a MOTORCYCLE came along and told them to get to class, and after that, it sort of just froze :]

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Errr... It doesn't look like she's been taken yet...
I was wondering if I could be the Prefects Girlfriend? Seeing as the person who originally wanted her, hasn't posted in like, 5 days... XD

If I can, I already have a character ready~ ^^ Just wondering~
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

lol, ok I get it now I think... I'll have johnnie have car truble to explain his absents

and idk about Takara

<3-...Thinking.....-<3

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fione on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm

GoriexGorie sure sure it's all good :)
I need help to find pics of school and making the schedules for them.. hah hah.
Anyone have idea please just post here.

Fione
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Antoinette Chrysanthe Adachi

Important Information

Orientation:
Straight

Love:
Herself, Her material possessions, and (surprisingly) her boyfriend...

Boyfriend/girlfriend:
Johnnie Dai Wolf (the prefect)

Bio:
Antoinette Chrysanthe Adachi: Born July 4th to the wealthy Adachi family. Antoinette's mother was French, and her father was Japanese. Her father was the head of Adachi Enterprises, and she didn't see much of him when she was young. She was okay with that though, always being doted on by the maids. And she had her mother.

She was brought up to be a proper lady, and to do things for The Company. So, she obeyed. She learned classical instruments, she got a voice tutor, she excelled in her classes. She was exactly what her parents wanted.

When High School rolled about, she was left to her own devices. She began to hang around Johnnie Wolf, and his gang, and eventually the two began to date. Maybe it was more to advance both of their places in the school, and in life, but neither seemed to mind all that much.

Antoinette was proud of her ranking in the school. She loved being popular (not that she had ever been anything different), and she loved being the center of attention. She also loved that little bit of fear she could put into the minds of other students; her boyfriend was the feared Johnnie Wolf... You didn't want to mess with her...

She grew close with some of the gang members, seeing them almost as brothers. Her father didn't mind the choices she had made, for Johnnies's father was friends with him. Though, her mother didn't exactly approve, but Antoinette didn't listen to her...

Personality:
Antoinette is a proper young lady, around the right people. But when she's with her friends, she's nothing like that. She likes to tease kids who are less fortunate than herself... Her personality changes depending on situations and who she is with. If she's with her parents, she listens to what they say (sometimes), but sneaks around behind their backs. If she's around teachers/instructors she tries to come off as an "angel"... If she's around peers, she can be rude. Though, she does have a nice side to her, which she is trying to show off more...

~Being the center of attention
~Musical Instruments/Singing/Preforming on Stage
~Dancing
~Spending time with her boyfriend and his gang (they're entertaining, to say the least)

Dislikes:
~People who aren't good at gaining, managing, and spending money...
~When she gets ignored...
~Math. A lot.
~People who don't have money, and aren't popular...

Hobby:
Collecting: Old dolls, Antiques, Jewelry, Clothing...

Favorite lesson:
Latin // History

Special:
~Dancing, Playing Instruments (Piano, Cello, Harp, Electric Violin, Violin)/Signing...
~Though she doesn't appear it, she is actually quite smart...
Last edited by SithFaced on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fione on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Also I think I'd take the spot for Headmaster/Headmistress, I dunno yet the head better to be female or male. I think female.

So any of you who have problem in the RP with another character could contact headmistress, lol :D

I'm learning to be a teacher :)

Fione
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!