Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saving Sierra High OOC/Sign-up [still accepting]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Saving Sierra High OOC/Sign-up [still accepting]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:26 pm

nah, i just mean changed like i forgot to put about her strange sense of humour. Just small things that could come through the rp anyway. Not changes like suddenly she doesn't have any piercings or she's in a different club.

Ahh cool. So CJ's just paranoid. maddd!!

Thanks =]
When all is said and done
i will be the one
to leave you in your misery
and hate what you've become

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Ahh, god. I just returned from a three day anime con, and I feel like eating my desk from lack of sleep. Sorry, this is the only RP I forgot to tell. I apologize for my absence.
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Lucky! Rin-Rin, I hereby declare my anger at you for not letting me come!
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:06 pm

okay so it seems that a lot of people never posted. Once I've gotten some sleep I'll send out PM's to the people in question. But for now I bid you guys goodnight. (It's almost 11:10 pm here)

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Well, like I said, I've been gone for a while. As for my next post, I got confused and messed up the meeting thing, which I'll have to ignore in my next post. At the moment, though, I'm attempting to do around six things at once.

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:37 am

This is a reminder that you signed up to Saving Sierra High RP. The rp has at this point stopped moving and I would like to see it moving again. Therefore please go post as soon as possible and get your character introsuced if you have yet to do so. If you for some reason can't participate in the RP please let me know. If people that hasn't yet posted in the IC thread have not given me an answer within a week they will be excluded. If the RP dosen't move within a week I'm gonna kill it off. I have to make these demands because I refuse to use precious time on something people don't really care about.

I've sent this message around this morning and wednesday October 28 at 8 am (GMT+2 (my timezone)) I will close down the RP if nothing has happened in the IC thread.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:06 am

I can't really post much, I'm just kind of sitting around in the basement, waiting for the meeting to start. And staring at you. That wouldn't make a very good post, so, yeah......want me to put an idling post anyways?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:22 am

I just want to make sure that people are still interested. I kind of want people to post up something to make the RP flow a bit since the meeting still hasn't started. Mostly because tehre's no point in me spending time writing out events and stuff if people aren't gonna post anyhow. It's fine if you just let me know that you don't want the rp to die. There's no point in just posting fillers.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:40 am

Well, I for one don't want to let Sierra High die. After all, that school does seem rather nice. All in all, we only really need about three people, though.

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:06 pm

It's good to know people are still interested in this project XD *Drinks of the victory cup*
But I just want to make sure that the people interested that have not yet introduced their characters gets a chance to do so before we get too far ahead. I'm working on some meeting details, since I paused my work on it about 3 days after launching it as not everyone posted for the first time. So In a week I'll see who's been showing interest one way or another. (psting in either threads or PM'ing me) Those that show no interest will be excluded and I'll post up an updated chara-list in this thread. :)

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Cool. You can see by my posts, I'm trying to keep Honip useful. Anybody have any requests for me that he could make something?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Xiphoniii... I think you may have misunderstood my last post. the meeting didn't get moved to the student council room. Ann sent the blabbering girl (forgot her name sorry :( ) to the student council room, where Daniel would talk to her. (my intention at least) The meeting is still in the good old basement.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Oooohh......my bad....*edit*

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm attempting to get some posts going while we wait for the slackers o_O

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 am

That's fine, I'm working on some story events in between school, homework and raiding.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 pm

*Jabs with a steek* Still alive?

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Hope so, I like my chary, and ya'll's too. I don't want them to die!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 am

yeah I'm still alive. I'm just busy with some homework and taking care of my mom these days. I'll post up some stuff tomorrow. (since I sat the reply deadline to wednesday) Nice to know you guys are still interested. XD Sorry for being quiet. *sips her coffee and takes a look at her rp material for the 67888325573983257467th time* :shock:

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 am

;3 Well, glad to know that you, the admin, are still interested.

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 am

yeah well my only concern is that you guys loose interest so it's nice that you shout for stuff to happen ;3
BTW I made cookies for everyone that replied on time XD

Lee
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!