Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Konoha High (IC Still Open)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Konoha High (IC Still Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 am

(Here's the link to the OOC/Sign-up thread, konoha-high-school-interst-check-ooc-sign-ups-t32874.html )

Nana's alarm clock went off with the most annoying beeping. With a groan, she dragged her arm over to the night stand and pressed the off button. The beeping stopped and Nana got up to get ready for her first day of her freshman year in Konoha High. As she was getting ready, Nana put her I-pod's earphones in and set it to shuffle. The first song to come on was, 'Headstrong' by Trapt.

As Nana was walking down the street, she took a last glance of her schedule:

1st period: Algebra 1
2nd period: Honors English
3rd period: Ninjutsus (you fight with bascially your ninjutsus)
4th period: Art
Lunch
5th period: Home Ec.
6th period: Weapons/jutsus (Where you just fight with everything you got)
7th period: Shinobi Wars
8th period: Biology

Nana put her schedule away, because she was at the main gate of the school, "Well, here goes nothing," she said with a wide grin as she entered the school's grounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikamaru woke up a few seconds before his alarm clock went off. "What a drag. I went through the trouble of setting my alarm clock, and I wake up before it," he complained as the beeping grew louder. "SHIKAMARU! GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!" His mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "I guess it's not going to turn off by itself," Shikamaru said with a sigh that follows.He got out of bed and turned off his alarm and went to get ready.

Shikamaru walked down the stairs which were filled with the aroma of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. His mother was just finishing making the last pancake as Shikamaru took his set at the table. Hey Shika. Let me see your schedule," Shikamaru's father said as he put the morning paper on the table. With a sigh and "What a drag", Shikamaru handed his dad his schedule for his freshman year.

1st period: Algebra 1
2nd period: Honors English
3rd period: Ninjutsus (you basically fight/train with your ninjutsus)
Lunch
5th period: Home Ec.
6th period: Weapons/jutsus (Where you just fight/train with everything you got)
7th period: PE
8th period: Biology

Shikamaru walked to school and entered the ground. Shikamaru spotted a nice shady tree and went to sleep under it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anko woke up late as usual. She always shuts her alarm clock off, and then goes back to sleep. Getting up from her bed, Anko looked at her clock. "Ph. My classes aren't first thing in the morning. So, that means nothing to worry about!" She said to herself in a confident voice. As she was taking time to get ready, her cell phone rang. "You got Anko," she greeted. The person on the other line was the Principal Tsunade, mainly saying if Anko doesn't get her ass down there by the first bell. She will be fired. After Tsunade told her that the school won't put up with her tardiness, Anko pressed the end button on her phone. "Geez, bit me head off while you're at it! What's the big deal with being a little bit late for work anyway," she complained as she now rushed to get ready.
Last edited by artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Join My Fairy Tail RP! fairy-tail-open-t33536-20.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

artemis101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Konoha High (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 am

Haku had already been at the school reading books and studying up on controlling blood line limits. This power of his was way too out of control, at this rate it was more likely to destroy the mist ninja than his enemies. There was no reason that Haku should be able to wield a sannin level move and yet he could. With Zanbuza as a father figure the two of them had invested deep into the arts of the mist, still Haku was only trying to be a effective tool. Once Zanbuza no longer needed him then his existence would lose all purpose. That may of been a thought, but truth be told there were few people in this school that COULDN'T acknowledge Haku. One of the highest GPA's, legendary blood line limit, one handed sign making, the only male on the cheer-leading to who could wear the girls uniform... hell hardly anyone in this school knew Haku was a guy based on sight. Lucky for them though, this particular student was very open about his genetic gender. It was actually pretty cool, a way of breaking all the rules and still not having many enemies for it all. A smirk played at the edge of Haku's lips just thinking about the one time Principle Tsunade had tried to debate him into wearing the males uniform.

Actually that had become the reason he joined cheer-leading and gymnastics... just to defy Tsunades's law. Not to mention, it really did get him some pretty nice gifts in his foot locker from time to time for those students still in the dark. Most of this is stuff that Haku would never admit out loud and Zanbuza couldn't care less if Haku walked in wearing a banana costume; appearances was never something he seemed to care for. A little less then half way through his book is when today's soon to be heart broken shinobi made the scene. Some pretty boy from the sound village, he'd placed one hand on Haku's shoulder starting to confess his epic level affection toward the seated mist ninja. " Aww that's so sweet, but i'm not really into guys... being one myself ya know?" Casually Haku just turned the page in his book, while his victim stood there petrified and aww struck. A weak wind blew by causing the shattered soul to just blow away into the abyss of depression... Not a bad way to start the morning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 am

Nana was just wondering around the school grounds, looking for something or someone to kill her boredom. She talked to some of the ninjas that she knew from middle school, but she quickly grew bored with them. School wouldn't start for about another 15-20 minutes, which didn't help Nana any. "There has to be someone here that could hold a conservation more than 3 minutes," she grumbled.

Then, she noticed Shikamaru sleeping under a tree.... already. Nana could go over there and bug the shit outta him, but he wasn't much fun to bug. Because he doesn't do anything about it but complains. She kept walking around until she spotted a mist ninja and a sound ninja talking. The sound ninja was confessing to the mist ninja, but got rejected because them mist ninja was a boy!

Now, that made her day. How often do you see a guy confessing to girl, but is actually a boy, and got burn big time! Plus, the sound ninja's face was priceless! Nana walked over to the mist ninja, "Hey, what's up? The name's Nana."

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:55 am

Today was the day and Midnaros had awoken bright and early. Filled with excitement, Midnaros prepared for the day and at a hearty meal of fresh ramen for breakfast. After gathering his tools for the day, he left his small home and walked to school. He had never had much experience with jitsu, or anything that a ninja would have to learn to become a ninja, but he just had a natural talent for it. His father had also had that same talent, and that was how he had been accepted into Konoha High. Luck. He was hoping that he would somehow reveal to the principal and the other students that he truly was more than just another hopeful pretender. As he entered the school, he preformed a little exploration and located an...entertaining scene. His ears perked up as he heard a woman say, "The name's Nana." A sound ninja walked passed Midnaros and he waved, but now he was afraid that the other two would think that he was eavesdropping. That would be unpleasent, especially on his first day of school. So he turned his back and was about to leave, when he hesitated. Maybe he could make some real friends if he stuck around. He was busy pondering this, while the two conversed.
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 am

A slight amused giggle escaped from his throat as the sound ninja skulked away in a daze of shock. From what Haku could tell from his voice, he was using chakra to obtain the best quality male voice his mind could think of and him already being so easy on the eyes it was no surprise that women commonly fawned over him. But unfortunately Haku was only a tool and tools couldn't feel compassion. Zanbuza's weapon, his right arm in this world. Closest thing the shinobi had to a father.. or any other family member for that matter. Finally able to re-indulge himself in the book before his face, Haku was reading up on deciphering one of the more arcane languages. One arm lightly pinned the bottom of the book down for easy reading.. but this whole concept of everyone respecting silence in the library reached a innate flaw once more.

Slowly Haku drew his puppy dog sights up to the ivory haired woman before him, was she a teacher or student? That level of development could really leave a guy guessing... considering he'd never develop. It might be fun to stuff a bra one day just to see how much the attention picked up though. That was a thought for another time, it would seem that after finding out Haku was male that this Nana girl thought she'd take a shot at getting a date or... something. God being this beautiful really could be a burden sometimes. "... Uh that's nice, I'm Haku... and i'm kinda studying right now. It's a library..."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm

"You know there is more to life than studying," Nana said with a playful grin. "I couldn't but watch you turn down that sound ninja, and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw his reaction! It was priceless, man!" Nana hoped that Haku could get into the conversation to kill her bordum. Then stopped to think for a second, since Haku was just confussed to maybe he thought she was indirecting confussing. Or something along those lines.

"Don't worry, Haku. I'm not trying to ask you out or anything. I'm just trying to entertain myself, because I'm so freakin' bored. Plus, I'm into guys that actually look like guys," Nana, said giving another wide grin. As she waited her Haku to say something, something caught her eye. It was a dark skin guy with purplr eyes, "Looks like I'm not the only eavesdropper this morning."

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Nana got off his suspicious radar pretty quick, she knew what to say in order to get herself in a good position. Still the idea of being used as some item of her entertainment didn't sound very flattering either. There was only one man in this world that could use Haku as a tool. But it was best to just be polite about the whole thing, perhaps a small moment to clear his mind might make it refreshed when he got back down to work. With a unsure smile Haku hesitantly motioned his hand toward the seat a crossed from him. 10 minutes, then it would be back to work. That's what he told himself anyway, following through might be a little more tricky. "I'm studying for the sake of the person that gives my life a purpose... the more knowledge I gain... the more useful I am to him. I don't want to be abandoned again." A brief thought about when his powers had gone haywire and destroyed both of his parents. Sighing a little Haku lowered his head some.

Nana was good at saying the right words once more, her next line sparked a little bit of fun and tease in the okama shinobi. " Oh, so you're saying I don't look like a guy. That's a pretty rude thing to tell a man ya know." Faked a scorned look, crossing both arms with a faltering appearance of discontent. " Looks like i'll have to turn down my fourth guy today... honestly I should get a lover just so I can end all of this muscle flexing in my direction. I just joined the cheer-leading squad to piss off Tsunade... and the decisions been giving me nothing but grief since."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Midnaros realized he was caught. Spinning on his heel, he smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I was wondering what was going on and...well, you kno. Curiousity. Anyways...my name is Midnaros. I'm new here, and I was just wandering around the school when I came in here. Nice t' meet you, too." He fiddled with his hands as he walked toward the table.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Rika,woke up realizing that her mother wasn't home. She jumped up looking at her alarm clock (the alarm was off thought) and saw that the clock is nearly 9. So she took just some clothes , practically threw them on and ran downstairs as she checked the table she saw her mothers note it said:
Hey darling!
here is your schedule,don't forget to eat something,you know how sensitive your stomach is...
1st period: Chemistry
2nd period: Algebra 2
3rd period: Ninjutsus
Lunch
5th period: Shinobi Wars
6th period: taijutsu
7th period: sex ed.
8th period: World History
~ Love Mum <3*

'thats just grait,I have the worst subjects ever! eh at leastt I'll see gaa-kun' She thought grabbing her schedule running out of the house closing the door. Not even caring if her hair was a total mess or the fact that she didn't put on any make up. She locked the door. A she did so,she tripped over something,dumping into someone it was,it was...she looked up and saw ''TEMARI!'' Rika yelled hugging her best friends sister. ''Late again arnt we?'' Gaara said from the back,making Temari sigh and hug Rika. ''haha yup we're late..aww Tema wont see Shikamaru on time''Rika said still holding unto Temari ''lets go...I dont wanna miss anything'' Temari said coldly pushing Rika away from her ''well...technically we missed quite a lot'' She said grabbing Gaaras hand ''what the hell are you doing?'' He said looking at they're hands which ware kinda one in one ''well I'm guessing we'll run huh?'' Rika explained feeling Temaris hand,pulling hers ''lets go then'' she said running and so did gaara and Rika. Haha you should've seen them they looked so funny,like three idiots. as they stopped in front of the school,cosing Rika to fall on her face cursing and swearing into the dirt.
'
'Okaywell I'm gone so Bye'' Temari said running into the school giggling to her self 'maybe I'll see Shikamaru!,oh god!!!' she thought biting her lip really hard.

''wake up,sleepy'' Gaara said mockingly in a sweet voice for once ''a.) your gonna pick me up or b.) just leave'' she said looking up as Gaara gave her a hand pulling her up ''thanks,you think we should go in there?'' Rika quizzed Gaara shrugged and later on nodded so the walked in.
''Whoa,this place is HUGE!'' Rika yelled making Gara smirk.''well its high schooll and all'' ''Aha...so where do we find something interesting to do Gaa-kun?'' Rika said annoyingly ''lets look around I guess'' Gaara said looking at his best friend ''you hair is messy,fix it'' he than said ink tone,Rika shook her head a little 'oh,aha we're in school...time to turn 'sssssilentand cold' huh' she thought as she fixed har hair over one eye,looking at the ground;lowering the tone of her voice. ''ya..lets go then'' Now she was almost whispering,that was the Rika Gaara knew. ''yeah maybe this year will be interesting''.

(OOC: Note: gaara and rika have the same schedule & sorry for the late replay...)
TEMARIS SCHEDULE:
1st period: science.
2nd period: Environmental Science
3rd period: weapons/jutsu
Lunch
5th period: Music
6th period: weapons/jutsu
7th period: gym
8th period: Sex ed.
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ´┏_┓` *)

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

((That's okay. You guys think I should start 1st period pretty soon? Alomst everyone posted at least once.))

As more and more people started entering the school grounds, Shikamaru woke up due all their noise. It's always noise on the first day of school. With a groan he got up and decided to get at least a 10 minute nap in his first period before school officially starts. "Man, what a drag. I thought going to high school would be less troublesome, but it's just a pain in the ass as much as middle school," he complained to himself. He walked into his Algebra 1 class, and found a nice,cozy, sunny set next to the window. With the perfect view at the clouds in the sky. "Perfect," Shikamaru said lazily sits down and falls asleep.

Anko arrived at the school with a little bit more than 10 minutes before class starts. As she walked in, some students ans teachers were giving her weird looks. That was probably because she was carrying a huge box of props for her flashy entrances. At the end of last year she ran out of all her goods, and had to buy more over the summer. Anko hummed to herself as she opened her classroom door and put her box of props inside the closet next to her desk. "Now, I'll just have to plan out my entrance of my first class of the new school year," she said with mischievous in her voice .

Nana laughed when Haku mentioned he just turned down his 4th guy, and his cheerleading giving him grief. "Haku, stop complaining. At least YOU get confussed to unlike me," Nana said half-kiddingly. When the dude she spotted eavesdrop on her and Haku, and once again gave one of her wide grins to Midnaros, "Don't worry about it. We're ninjas, that's one of the things we're kinda suppose to do. The name's Nana my the way. It's nice to meet you too."

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 pm

hinata:hinata woke up with a yawn looking at her squad picture of her,kiba,and shino
she got up got in the shower and put her clothes on.when she got out the door neji was waiting for her."good morning neji
ho was your sleep."she didnt expect him to answer becuase he wasnt a moring person.

neji:"took you long enough.lets go we are almost 45.7644387 seconds late to school."
neji had been looking foward to seeing his classmates after the weekend break.neji was trying hard to wait up for hinata
but she was so slow every times she bumped into someone she would stop bow and say [color=#FF0080]"um.. excuse me."

finally they had made it into the school."hinata...hold your head up and dont slowch it makes you look bad[/color]

hinata:Hinata ran to her class following behind a group of students she was red hoping that
she wouldnt bump into naruto.hinata then triped over shikamaru."im so sorry shikamaru please excuse me.
she was collecting her things on the ground."so how are you skikamaru.....is..naruto around anywhere

kaiu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:58 pm

((Uh, Shikamaru is sleeping in the Algebra 1 room before his class starts but I'll roll with it))

Shikamaru woke up by someone tripping over his leg that was sticking on from the under his desk. "Oh, it's just you Hinata. No, I hadn't seen Naruto yet," he answered. He took a glance at Neji, who was standing behind her, to see that he was glaring at him. 'What a drag, I didn't mean to trip her. I was just minding my own business sleeping, ' Shikamaru thought. Instead of going back to sleep, Shikamaru stared out of the window. "Man, I wish I was a cloud. Just going with the flow, and not worrying about troublesome things," he said to himself.

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Tsunade was at school before any of the other teachers shown up. Partly it was because she was Konoha High School's principal, but she also had to go and prepare her classroom for the new school year. If it was hard enough to run the school, the school board made her teach two classes. Only to save money, it seems to get on Konoha's school board you had to be greedy over money. As she was walking back to her office, after setting up her Shinobi Wars/World History classroom, she remembered something important. The board asked, more like ordered, Tsunade to call Anko and tell her not to be late for her job. (If you remember that Anko received at call from Tsunade in my first post, this is it.)
After Tsunade got off the phone with Anko, she looked at all of the new, and not so new, students that were piling in front of the school. "I have a feeling that this year is going to be on heck of a ride."

Of course Might Guy was up even before the sun was, and was getting in some last minute training. "If I can't do 300 push-ups, then it's 400 laps around the village," he said while he was doing push-ups. He was waiting all summer for the new school year to start, and now he finally gets his wish.

After he does his 300 push-ups, Guy check his watch. "If I don't hurry, I'll be late and my adorable, youthful students will be disappointed." He ran all the way from the opposite side of the village to in front of the school. "Now, for my entrance!" Guy said as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Only to reappear in the middle of the school yard doing his "nice guy" pose. "Guy, Konoha's Noble Green Beast, is here!"

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Re: Konoha High (IC Still Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh no!" Midnaros realized that it was almost time for first period! Rushing out of the library, he shouted, "First period, guys!" Back at his two new acquaintances and then headed toward what he thought was classes. He accidentally got lost though, and he arrived in the school yard in time to see a strange ninja teacher who he had heard was named Might Guy. He sure looked odd. Midnaros ignored the older ninja and rushed in the opposite direction. He burst in the Algebra Class just in time to take a seat before First Period began.

(If you want, Kakashi can take Algebra as well if it'll keep the story going."

Kakashi sauntered through the halls of Konoha High, smiling beneath his mask as he examined all of the hopeful students. Only half of them would survive to become ninja someday, but he was glad that they were at least brave enough to try and become ninja. It was definitely impressive to see such...bravery. Or maybe it was stupidity. Anyways, he continued walking toward Algebra as he juggled a kunai between his fingers and watched the young students. If the Algebra teacher didn't come to work today, Kakashi had offered to be a substitute...permanently, if necessary.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm

It took Nana a minute to understand what Midnaros said, because after he looked at the clock his speech was rushed. So, it would be a bit difficult for nearly anyone to understand him. Then, it hit Nana like a Water Dragon Jutsu hitting a rabbit. "SHIT! I only got a few minutes to make it into Algebra!" Nana shouted in the library. Which earned her a shhh and glare from the librarian. Before she ran out of the door, Nana turned back to Haku. "Hey, I'll catch up to you later!" And with that said she took off as fast as she could for her 1st period.

Nana just made it in time, because the moment she stepped into the room the tardy bell rang. "Sweet, I made it," she said as she spotted a empty desk between Midnaros and Shikamaru. She gave Midnaros a wave and smile as she took her setwas surprised to see Shikamaru not sleeping, but she quickly realized that he was staring at clouds. His second most favorite thing to do. "Hey, Shika! I didn't see you this morning where were you?" Nana asked.

"Hey, Shika! I didn't see you this morning where were you?" Shikamaru didn't need to turn around to see who was talking to him, but he did it any way. As he knew, it was none other than Nana. The two of them had been neighbors for who knows how long, and they often played with each other as they were kids. Even now they were still friends. "Hi, Nana. Why do you always interrupt me as I cloud watch?" Of course Nana gave him one of those grins, and said something like "Well, someone has to." He sighed and mumbled, "Girls are so troublesome."

(Thanks for letting Kakashi teach Algebra!)

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Kakashi entered the class room and smiled. "Hello, students. You can call me Kakashi, and I'll be your teacher today. Unfortunately, your original teacher is not able to make it today and so I will be a substitute for a few months." He walked along the rows of chairs, surveying the students and taking quick notes about each of them. When he was fully satisfied, he began the days lesson. "Please open up your mathematics books to page 15. Today we will be discussing undoing, and how it is a very effective way of answering questions that involve unknown factors..."

Midnaros listened to the teacher intently, and was glad that they had a somewhat entertaining teacher instead of a boring one. It was quite enlightening. As he flipped the pages of his book, he felt a tickling sensation in the back of his spine and suddenly the book began to vibrate like it was possessed. He leaped backward in surprise and shock and accidentally knocked his chair over. One moment the book was there, the next moment every molecule that built up the large volume erupted into the air and dissipated.

Kakashi was writing on the chalk board at the front of the room when suddenly a chair was knocked over, and a great deal of events happened quickly. He was left speechless as he sensed a great deal of chakra being involuntarily used from the young student's body and the man's book exploded into nothing. That was odd. "Midnaros Wysutta, please compose yourself." The boy's face reddened considerably.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

Gaara looked at his watch as Rika was listening to some music ignoring everyone who was rushing here and there 'damn,First day...we're late..' He thought poking Rike ''WHAT!''she yelled thinking she'd talk normally Gaara pointed at his ears trying to say ˝your musics loud˝ thank got Rika got the message and reached into her pocket pressing the stop button ''you ware saying dear?'' she quizzed ''well we're late...'' Gara said pointing at the clock on the wall ''so?'' Rika looked bored ''so..we should get doing-'' She gave him the ˝and˝ look ''and don't you and me...lets go'' he said dragging her along by the hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Temari heard the bell ring she frowned 'Great,just great...I didn't even see shikamaru yet!',she walked down the hall,entering the classroom as the whole class (plus the teacher) looked at her ''eh sorry'' she said with a grin showing a peace sing the teacher gave her a death glare. 'woopsie' Temari said to herself sitting down in the back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rika kept running behind,being out of breath as they stopped ''Okay our class'' Gaara said 'oh,school,but hey at least they wont expect me to come to classes on time' Rika though then spoke up ''Ay Gaa-kun you wanna crush into the class'' Gaara nodded. ''Okay..on the count of three'' Rika said taking five steps back and so did Gaara ''One'' Gaara looked at Rika ''two'' she glanced at him ''THREE!!!!!!!'' they both yelled running towards the door braking it down. As they crashed into the class with a``BANG´´ The whole class turned as Gaara realized that there ware Shikamaru, Haku,Nana and some other guys he knew there 'wrong class dammit' He looked at Rika ''um..sorry we're late Kakashi..'' He said ''But this isn't ou-'' Gaara covered Rikas mouth with his hand.

'but thats not our 1st class,Gaara what are you doing!??!' Rika screamed in her head,freezing up as she saw all the people looking at her and Gaara,but it felt like they all ware staring at her.

''So may we sit down?'' Gaara asked still covering Rikas mouth as she grabbed his hand pushing it down,holding it. Gaara growled pulling his hand away fastly ''again. May . we.sit.down.?.''

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm

hinata:hinata silently walked into class hoping kakashi didnt notice her in her bright pink outft
even though there was a huge chance he would she sat down near the window and got her books out she tried
to act like nothing was happening.she turned and saw that neji was a row in front of her on time. naruto was still on her mind.

neji:neji turned to look at hinata and shook his head."late again i see".neji whispered.
he slowly raised his hand."KAKASHI-SENSEI hinata is late to class but of course you probably saw it sensei."
neji then got bored and used byakugan to see into other class rooms.he could see shika looking at the sky."what the heck is he looking at."

kaiu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm

First, Kakashi-sensei doesn't seem like your average teacher, Then Midnaros's book disappears, Lastly to other kids came late. But the red haired guy had his hand over the girl's mouth for some reason. "This class just keeps getting weirder by the second..... I LOVE IT! It's 1st period, but it's already my favorite class!" Nana said to herself.

"Man, I knew high school would be a pain in the ass," Shikamaru complained as he continued to watch his clouds. He admitted that he cared little to nothing for his Algebra teacher, but something wierd happened to the guy who was on the other side of Nana. This huge source of chakura came from no where, and his text book disappeared along with the chakura. He sighed, "This year is going to be troublesome."

artemis101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 pm

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP The sound of an alarm clock echoed off the walls of the large room as Rally sat up in her bed, hair sticking out every which way you could imagine she looked as if she had suffered a hangover to put it bluntly.

Getting out of bed she slid her slippers on and made her way out into the hall way of her house towards the bathroom it was her common morning routine, something she had been accustomed to since she was in elementary school; get up, go shower, brush her hair and teeth, apply make-up if she felt like it was necessary, then get dressed and eat breakfast. after her routine was done she would put her shoes on grab her bag and leave for school which is what she was doing now.

Taking her backpack off and digging through it she pulled out her schedule she glance down at it; "Lets see what my schedule looks like for this year "

(schedule)
1st period: geometry
2nd period: Chemistry-( with Jiraiya)
3rd period: ninjutsu
4th period: Art-(with Anko)
Lunch
5th period: English - Anko
6th period: taijutsu
7th period: PE-(With Guy)
8th period: weapons/jutsu- Kakashi

"Are you kidding me Aw man I got gypped with math as my first period I suppose it could be worse though I could have something like Sex ed with Jiraiya man does that teacher creep the hell outta me" she said as shivers went down her spine she hoped to god that she never had him for a class just the thought of the way he looked at all the girls he had in his class scared the shit outta not only her but her class mates who had him; for example he suggested that all the girls who had gym after his class just wear their uniforms to class because it was "convenient".

stepping into school she made her way to class making sure to knock before walking in she knew she was late but it was only bacause she had moved to a different part of town and had a hard time finding the school.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!