Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Great Death

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Great Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:39 pm

"Kitsu are you ok?" Lur suddenly was aware of the surrounding darkness.

"Kitsu, and you, girl. come behind me! Now!" He grabbed Aki's arm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Okutai
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Serrdon forcing himself inot Aki's mind he revield himslef before her, no one else could see him only Aki. His voiced hissed like the serpents of darkness. "Aki, you can not deny it no longer, your power is fading, If you conitue the way you are, searching deeper into your thoughts, something of great Importance will be lost. The farther you go into the darkness the more it will grip your soul. The darkness will become apart of you as it does to me. Im am tethred to it and so it the same for the Darkness. Once it has lached on, our souls will become as one and you will be a servant of the Darkness. But sadly only one soul will surive if we are truly one. One soul will die. Your soul. It will be as a GREAT DEATH. the darkness will take hold of your body as it does mine and your soul will die. Im am giving you a wanring, to not go futher in finding your past. it as road most bitter sweet. believe me I have done it and here I stand Before you IN A GREAT DEATH.'
Last edited by Xersist on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:31 pm

Kitsu was still fevered and trying to do something. Whatever it was. And something was happening that he couldn't see.

He sent his mind out to the area of animals and caught the attention of many of them.
My friends. Something is happening around here. I need to know the source, are there any people other me and my group?

He looked at his surroundings again, and drew his string on his bow back and equipped an arrow. Drawing it back to his ears, he looked around.

An intrusion on his mind came again. It was a hedgehog.
There are tall thing, with long stick with shiny stuff on the end. OVer here, I'm at one of it's feet now.

He got an image of where the hedgehog was, and then he saw it. A man, in Uniform, the uniform of the city guard? What the...

No time to think. He let go of the string , and it struck true into the guards throat. He quickly refit another arrow into his bow.

"Come out fools. Come otu and fight me like the men you are supposed to be! "
Last edited by Okutai on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:37 pm

(OOC: I'm going to disregard the last two posts. My charecter is my charecter - please repost without controlling her -- not even to describe what she is feeling. Trust me on this -- I'm so furious right now my hands are shaking)
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:26 am

((Sorry darl'. I thoguht you was the one who wrote that Aki was near exhaustion.

My bad. I shall change that part.))

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:24 pm

(Im sorry. but you didn't seem to take control of the issue. you just kinda winging it. And really I wans't controlling you all the way. I just need you to say half a sentce so I could finish what i was saying. I Devolping the plot if you will)

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:33 pm

(OOC: It appears my last explanation didn't post.
That was way out of charecter for Akishra. I didn't take control because I didn't know what you had intended for your charecter, or your charecters limitations, ect. See, I don't believe in taking control of another's charecter, not even for something like a half sentence, because I don't know the charecter. Repost, or Aki leaves.)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:21 am

(Im soory youre right, this is your forum anyway. well Ill leave up to you then, Ill stop my post where I leave out when "you" ask the question. I am sorry, but its really hard for me to get my thoughts across, Ill try to resiest. When I said what you were feeling was just a mear elaberation. but if you want me to stop then thats fine.)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:09 pm

(OOC: This isn't mine...And I will accept your apology...)
Aki pushed the voice to the back of her mind, but couldn't resist replying.
"Get out of my head."

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:28 pm

OoC: Please keep OoC conversations like that to PM, it takes up alot of room etc, and you havent done an IC post either. Thanks. Im only not PMing because Its simpler to do this seeing as im on a very restricting internet plan, each page costs
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:38 pm

(OOC: Fine, I'll repost what I said in response to Xersist)
Aki pushed the voice to the back of her mind, but couldn't resist replying.
"Get out of my head."

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:04 pm

(..I think this RP has pretty much.. died ><!!!!!! -cries- hehheh(

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:11 pm

(ya, and its not that fun when people get ansty)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:19 pm

(OOC: Not really...So we lay this one to rest?)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:27 am

(yep... I'll start the thread up again when I return from visiting familia's, shall I? that way its one less RP ill have to get someone to play for me)

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:25 pm

(OOC: Alright then)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!