Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life in a Boarding School OOC and Sign Up

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Life in a Boarding School OOC and Sign Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Okay guys, I'm probably not going to be able to reply until tomorrow, so since Molly is kinda stuck in a conversation, if you need to make her talk, I give you permission, as long as she says something decent.... sorry!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 pm

I have to wait for DanieGirl anyways, it is ok. We'll just wait for you after she posts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Posted :) I was out tutoring but I'm back for the night.
Love life and live without regrets

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm

I finally put a picture up so everyone gets a good idea of what aya looks like. What time of day is it now? I'm so lost.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

It is afternoon on the first day, just jump right in

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Love to have ya. :)

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to be on tonight, so we'll just freeze Molly and we'll unfreeze when I have the chance to be on, she'll just join back in where ever, so use your imagination as to what she's doing until then. Sorry for the inconvienince(sp/).

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm

What happened to our roleplay? Ahhh!!! It's been a day... Sorry if I'm too impatient.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 pm

I dont think Daniegirl got on today, I am going to put a thread on Roleplayers Wanted to get some extra people though.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok, thanks! Sounds good. I was reading the original thread of how we needed girls, and now it looks like its the other way around. :)

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Haha yeah, we could really use both but now I think I am the only guy. It feels like my AP English class over here xD

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I could always play a guy if need be, but it wouldnt be amazing...

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm

No need, someone is surely going to join soon

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Sorry to be a new, but how does post picture? >.<
It's only after we've lost everything... That we're free to do anything - Fight club

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Search for a picture that looks good for your character and then post a link to it on here, or if you know how to use Photobucket.com you can do that..but a link is just fine so I wont give you a tutorial on using that website lol.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... fe51b9.jpg

Name: Gwynie Callahan
Appearance: Long dark hair, hazel eyes, wears a beanie, dark eyeliner and yellow eyeshadow, false lashes, long stripey socks.
Likes: LSD, cigarettes, studying, mi goreng, roses, literature.
Dislikes: People.
Background: Gwynie was invited to the school to further increase her knowledge of human psychology. She was always one of the brightest, in most subjects, and this was going to be her proof to her father that she wasn't a complete failure. However, on being informed of the news, she didn't recieve the praise from him she'd expected.

Her parents had split when she was a lot younger, her mother remarrying and popping out more kids that Gwynie never met, and she was left with her critical father that she was never good enough for. She chooses to ignore the majority of other kids here, thinking they'll simply get in the way of her studies, and she was never one for the highschool drama thing.

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Accepted, go ahead and post whenever you are ready

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:26 pm

We're still going to need more role players, though. Good luck advertising. Would you like me to advertise, too, or no?

Also, I'm thinking of adding another character, but I'm not sure yet.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Go for it, do whatever you want for and in the roleplay lol.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:53 pm

hey what exactly is this rp about? I might be willing to make a character...just need more of an explanation..
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!