Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{Forever||Never}OOC;;

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: {Forever||Never}OOC;;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am

Hi jchoiiiiiiii ^____^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Are you still looking for male charries?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jchoi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Name;; Grace Barnes
Age;; 16
When they joined the group;;7th grade
Personality;;She's an all-American girl who is friendly and charming. She has a great sense of humor, so people tend to feel comfortable around her. Though her exterior implies that she is just happy and free-spirited, when she is alone she has many deeper and sometimes even darker thoughts. She has been stressed out about the standards she has to meet in life. Good grades, good schools, good career... However, she always tries to put on a smile for others. She is open to many new ideas and welcoming of strangers.
Brief Bio;; Grace had a pretty normal childhood. Her parents were divorced since she was four, but they still had a healthy relationship with each other. No throwing chairs, or verbally abusive fights. Grace has been living back and forth with her father and mother and they both support and love her, as she loves them back. She gets tired, however, of constantly switching between the two. Because so many other children were mean to her as a child, (especially the girs, because she was pretty and a few boys here and there had crushes on her) she learned to be nice to everyone but to only make a very small amount of true friends. She still has never had a boyfriend and doesn't plan on making one. Her school work is more important- for now.
♥ Jogging
♥ Going to the movies
♥ Reading
Dislikes
- Being told what to do
- Messiness
- Large crowds
- Noisy Places
Last edited by jchoi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
=^.___.^= <(help! her post is squishing me~)

jchoi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:50 pm

urowen;; one male and one gay male are both still open.
:)

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:02 pm

ForTheGroup
Name;; Aiden Leigh
Age;; 16
When they joined the group;; 8th
Personality;; He is quiet and introverted most of the time. When he does speak up it is normally to answer a question or make a small joke. He can be funny at times and never really is offended by the way he is picked on in school. The family gave him a place to belong and he defends them with everything he has, sometimes taking a jab or two if that is how it plays out. He knows he is weak, but never shows it.
Brief Bio;; Being the last one in the group, Aiden doesn't know most of them as well as anyone else, but he welcomed them with open arms. He was a nerd for most of his life, but he has been opening up and trying to become more out going. Aiden used to live in a small village a couple states away and moved to here his 6th grade year. His parents had gotten a divorce and he ended up with his mother because his father was heavy into crime. He blames is excessive study habits on his father because he never wanted to have that kind of life. It wasn't until the family came around did he even contemplate forgetting homework. He has a younger sister, which he is very close with. He doesn't mention her because they are only half related. She is one of the more popular crowd. Although their personalities are different, they are the best of friends.
♥ Studying
♥ Friends
♥ Reading
Dislikes
- People making fun of the family
- Bullies
- Being thought gay
- Sports

This is for the straight male spot open
Last edited by urowen on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Sky Harper;; The last fem spot is reserved for you :'D

urowen;; I know it says "brief bio" but, a longer one is needed, please. Look at Nezzera's she has a good example ^_^;; Accepted!

jchoi;; Accepted <3
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 am

Edited my character. I apologies for the initial lack of information. Hope he fits in.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrianna on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:08 am

I may be the gay male if thats ok xD But I will sign up later. I haven't been able to get on much lately T_T Thanks for the invite Linn :)
Wherever you are
Whoever you're with
I hope your happy
Because I'm not.

Adrianna
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelyduchess on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 am

ForTheOthers
Name;; Jennifer Maisy Stone
Age;; 15
Who are you;; Rich Transferee
Personality;; Jennifer is a shy yet a talkative person. You can describe her as a bubbly person and loves to hang out with a large crowd. She refuses to be labeled as a 'loner' after being one in her old school. She can be spoiled at times considering she always get what she wants. As a friend, she'll be loyal, kind, understanding and most of all - trustworthy. She tend to be serious most of the time but she's always ready to listen to good new jokes.
Brief Bio;; Jennifer or Jen (as her relatives call her) is the only child of the Stone family. She's born in Switzerland but grew up in London. In her previous school, she's a total loner since everyone was jealous of her but that didn't stop her from gaining attention from others. She wanted to have a little brother but her Mother had a heart disease and can no longer bare anymore children. All her life, her parents kept dictating her what to do but during her last birthday party, she told them that she wants to be independent and choose for her own sake. This angered her parents and she was thrown out of the house and was forced to live in a small apartment.
♥ Sweet Stuff
♥ Huge Crowds
♥ Friendly People
Dislikes
- Snobs
- Know-It-All
- Insects
- Smelly Things/Places

Set Made By Me
K-ON Image Credit Goes To cartoongirl7 in DA

Trapped In The Past,
When Will It Last?

lonelyduchess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Adrianna;; Eep <3 I'm glad you showed up... And that would be great. Reserved for you, dear. <3

lonelyduchess;; I like her <3 Accepted. :'D

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelyduchess on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Thank you. I was wondering, is the roleplay out yet?

lonelyduchess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm sorry! I just read the part where you reserved me for the last female.

ForTheGroup
Name;;Charlotte 'Charley' Beauford.[Nickname pronounced 'Shar-lee']
Age;;15
When they joined the group;;8th
Personality;;Charley is a shy, country girl type person, who respects her elders and says her please and thank yous. She is, for the most part, quiet and reserved. That doesn't mean that she doesn't talk; she just prefers to listen to others. Charley is a very trustworthy, loyal person, who values the friendship of others.

Brief Bio;;On the sixth of March, Charlotte Faith Beauford was welcomed into the world. Born to Gianna and Ricky Beauford- two country folk who were high school sweethearts- and her two older brothers, Bennett and Nicholas. Her parents are still very much in love -twenty one years later-, and it is Charley's dream to find love like that.

Being home schooled up until eighth grade has a lot to do with how Charley acts in public school. She refers to her teachers as 'sir' and 'ma'am', and is rather smart for her grade; She was reading sixth grade material whilst in first grade.

Charley was one of the last to join 'the group', but she feels welcome and comfortable with them nonetheless. She hopes to grow closer to the lot, but the fact that they'll all be attending different schools might get in the way of that.

♥Reading.
♥Home cooked meals.
♥Collecting Hippo figurines.
Dislikes
-People who hate someone for no reason.
-Those who judge others.
-Pickles.
-Mean people, in general.
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrianna on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 pm

One of the Group
Name;; Kay Bauer
Age;;15
When they joined the group;; 3rd Grade
Personality;; Kay is extermely outgoing; he flirts with everyone and will happily talk to random strangers. Although he is a very happy and contented soul, he has days in which he won't talk to anyone, prefering to withdraw into his own little world of art and music. He always has a spot reserved in his heart for the 'underdog' or the 'outsider' as he himself was once someone everyone looked down on and despised. He is a very open person and automatically tells the truth. He tends to have no secrets of his own but is very talented at keeping his mouth closed when it comes to over people's secrets.
Brief Bio;;
Kay was born in Washington at 9:01 PM to Mai Tressa and Ian Bauer. Mai left shortly after the birth and moved to Calafornia with a boyfriend and Ian was unable to contact her. However, that didn't discourage him and he set about raising Kay on his own. As a child, Kay got everything his dad could physically give him. Being a single parent, Ian Bauer's entire life was dedicated to being both a mother and father to Kay.
In 3rd Grade, he joined 'the family' and was extremely happy. Having been bullied for the previous 2 grades, having someone accept him was like a dream come true.
He first discovered he was gay upon getting closer to Valintine. Come to think of it, he'd always wondered why he had never been attracted to any of the girls in 'the family'. His dad was fully supportive when Kay 'came out' and Kay had been in a few relationships with guys in the past few years.
♥ Art
♥ Music
♥ Ice Skating
♥ Love <3
♥ Puppies, Kittens and other small animals
Dislikes
- Jocks
- Heights and flying (if man was meant to fly, he'd have bloody wings)
- Homophobics
- People who go into McDonalds and get salad
- Fake tan

Sorry if I get the grades wrong T_T I don't really understand the American school system. If someone wants to explain, please PM me D:
Anyways, there you goes :) Oh, and DerickGoesRawr, I hope you don't mind being Kay's object of affection. Just, I love your character <3

Sorry it's so late Linn :( Adrianna = busy. Very busy.

Adrianna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 am

It's alright darlin' (;

And.. Derick isn't in it.. /= I had to practically beg him to come here and then he never finished Val... and Bleh D:

So, Valentine can't be Kay's crush.. >_>;; He don't existy D: ['Less I can talk Deri into coming back, which I promise I will try to do (;<]

Anyways;; I love him. Accepted, of course.. ^_^;;

And, thank you so much for joining, I don't know if this is even gonna get off the ground.. Doesn't seem to be a big hit D:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:07 am

Name;;Rosella Antiquin
Age;;16
Who are you;;A new arrival to the high school Rose has come from Australia to finish off her school years. She is an agricultrual girl who has a healthy obsession with her horses. She came to live here and brought her father. As she goes through the last years of school she will be researching agricultrual things in this new country for her future. She lives on a small property about 40 minutes away from the school with her horses.
Personality;;While at first Rose appears to be a quiet and shy young girl, once she is with her friends or has made friends she opens up to be a strong and advetureous girl. She has a reckless streak and there is rarley a challenge or dare she will turn down, she is often the daring one of a group. Shes physically very fit from her country type work and uses this to her advantage. Shes very open minded and thoughtful but can be very stubborn and dosen't give up her cause easily. She is the girl who is always there when you need a good time to cheer you up or forget your worries but she's not very good when it comes to comforting other unless shes been in a similar situation herself.
Brief Bio;; Growing up with her father on a large farm in Australia she has never been able to slack off, but she enjoys the strainous hard work of a farm. Horses are her passion and since shes had her first horse shes progressed and strived with them. She now owns three and has her future mapped out for herself.
♥Agriculture
♥Reading/Writing
♥Dares that get her adrenaline pumping
Dislikes
-Big mobs of girly girls
-'City Slickers'
-Tryhards/Hardcores
-Rap Music

Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 pm

This here board is done... >_>;; I restarted, cuz it wasn't really going anywhere and then the IC seemed to die as well.
We still need a guy in the new one, though.. >_>;;

But- Seems like everyone who is still interested is wanting to play a girl...

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!