Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool Romance

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Highschool Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lindsey_38softball on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:25 am

Basically, this play is a bunch of highschool relationships. Just fill out the survey below, then we will make relations.

Name-
Description-
Age-
Personality-
Activites-
Eye Color-
Crush-
-Hair Color-

-Here's mine.
Name- Toria
Description- 5'5 Brown shoulder length hair, scrunched more than often. She is very dark complected, and skinney. She flirts a lot, and is currently single.
Age- 16
Personality- Outgoing, Funny, Flirty, Lovable.
Activites- Softball, Soccer, Basketball.
Eye Color- Blue
Crush- OPEN! (:
Hair Color- Auburnish Brown.

Name- Maz
Description- 5'7 Black shaggy hair. Dark Blue eyes. He's very dark complected, like his sister. He's built, and very muscular. He is single. He is a gentleman, and very flirty.
Age- 17
Personality- Funny, Athletic, Outgoing.
Activites- Baseball, Basketball, and football.
-Eye Color- Grayish blue eyes.
Crush- OPEN!
-Hair Color- Black

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lindsey_38softball
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Highschool Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamanthaDawson on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:30 pm

name: Samantha ( Sam) Dawson
Description: 5'5", slim and toned, light skin with a natural tan (half Portuguese) , long light brown hair past chest nauturally loose waves. Currently Single.
Personality: Easy-going, sweet, tried to get along with most people, funny, flirty.
Activities: Dance (ballet, contemporary ) , vollyball
Eye color: Green
Crush: Open
Hair color: Light Brown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamanthaDawson
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Name- Cadence Jade Maidment
Description- 5'2", skinny but very curvy, loose curly hair down to her belly button, icey blue eyes, typically rimmed in black with long dark lashes, pale skin. Single!
Age- 17
Personality- shy around new people, sweet, funny, occasionally flirty if she has talked to the person before, really silly after she gets to know the person
Activites- Choir, Ballet and Art
Eye Color- Ice Blue
Crush- Openn.
Hair Color-Dark Red/ Burgundy

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imabig875 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Name- Charlotte (Charlie) Parker
Description- 5'3" Not too skinny but not to fat, Long light brown hair down to the middle of her back, light blue eyes, long lashes. She is single!
Personality: Fun, sweet, loves to laugh, friendly (if you get to know her.)
Activity: Singing, playing piano and guitar
Eye color: Light blue
Crush: OPEN
Hair color: Light brown

imabig875
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 pm

I should probably point out that Lindsey, who set this up, hasn't been online for two years now, so she would not be "running the show" as it were. However, by all means, you guys can continue such a story, either doing it all on this thread and having roleplay here also, or set up own thread for sign ups to sign up again and then have a thread for roleplaying to commence. I'd also probably add an optional option for a picture for visual appearance to represent character.

I have put the link to this thread on my favourites, and if your still up for roleplaying the Highschool Romance idea and still go forward with it, I'll be sure to add a few also :)
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativityIsPower on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Well if anyone is up for bringing this rp to life let me know. I love high school rps so I would defiantly join.

CreativityIsPower
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:31 pm

I'd love to get in on this RP! If you guys decide to go for it, count me in!

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 pm

It would be awesome to bring this RP alive!

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 pm

(Here are my character descriptions just in case!! :) )
Name- Quetin (Quin) Hall
Description- 5'10", thin with wiry, but well-defined muscles. Pale skin despite all the time he used to spend outside playing soccer. Dark, short black hair and light blue eyes. He and his twin brother transferred from London a year ago, so he has a British accent. There is a thin white scar above his left eye and he has a slight limp from the same accident.
Age- 17
Personality- Cocky and loud, almost your typical jock though he no longer can play sports. However, he's actually really kind in one-on-one interactions.
Activities- Loves soccer but can longer play, so now he draws a lot.
Eye Color- Blue
Crush- Open
-Hair Color- Black
Picture- http://img3.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/ ... -hoult.jpg

Name- Aiden Hall
Description- Same physical appearance as his identical twin brother, but his hair is long and messy, and he doesn't have the scar or limp. He also tends to be more fashionable than Quin.
Age- 17
Personality- Much quieter than his brother, but is also cocky and more than a bit of a jerk when you get to know him. He is not very friendly, but loves talking about himself, music, and dancing.
Activites- Singing and break dancing.
Eye Color- Blue
Crush- Open
-Hair Color- Black
Picture- http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3453/3392 ... 520fe1.jpg

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 am

Just curious but wonder if would prefer on the roleplay tab or have here on the board in this format?

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Is everyone down for an RP here?

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm ok with that! :)

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Have a few more members on a past High School roleplay that could bring into this, though would be more used to doing on tab rather than the thread, but could maybe do on thread if preferred though probably would divide into three threads to have one for ooc and signups, one for roleplaying to take place. If want to go with tab, we can divide roleplaying into different areas with an area for roleplaying on playground and another for in class so if we have a couple of skivers, it don't mix with the rest. However, is upto you guys what way, and don't mind getting this into action also :D

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm down with whatever! Though I prefer threads, but if everyone wants to do Tab, it's good with me. I'm no help, I know.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

I'm not really familiar with doing Tab, so I prefer thread... but I can learn if I need to! :3

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 am

I took it upon myself to create another topic like this one.

highschool-romances-t78799.html

Please Join!

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!