Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jefferson academy for the gifted

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Jefferson academy for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 am

((I am so sorry I haven’t updated. I’m on a bit of a guilt trip now if that makes it any better. My parents were away and my sister brought a wii so I was making the most of it before my parents came home. Also I had no idea how to respond.))

Kira was banging her head against her bedroom wall in frustration. What was she thinking? She couldn’t ask Connor, he would properly make things worse. “…..I’m being silly” she said allowed to herself as she stopped banging her head. Sighing, she moved towards the door only to stop and grab onto the nearest object as a sudden wave of dizziness came over her. Holding a hand to her head she stood still for a while to get her bearings. After a couple deep breaths, she tried moving again. She had a bit of an ache at the front of her head but the dizziness had subsided. ‘In retrospect it properly wasn’t a smart idea to bang my head against the wall.

Deciding that she just needed to talk to Alan, kira made her way towards the boy’s dorm with determination.
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm

((Sorry I thought I had posted, Who is still here??))
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 am

(( I am alive? ))
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 pm

i is still here. sorry i havent been able to post lately.

Rayne sat back up in bed, her stomach growling slightly. She frowned and searched in her suitcase for the stash of chocolate she had hidden in a side pocket. She sat on her bed, thining and nibling on the chocolate. She was so bored.
'screw it.' She said to herself, standing and exiting her dorm. There was a boy standing outside the girl's bathroom, perving on the girls most likely, Rayne thought, disgusted.
"Hey, rat! get out of it!" she snarled, sneaking right up behind the kid. The kid jumped and turned into a mouse, scampering away, squeaking. Rayne laughed.
"Pathetic." She murmured, walking on.

She was making her way to the library, deciding to do some research, for what she didn't know, she was just bored, when she saw Kira.
"Hey Kira, what are you doing?" She asked, walking over to the other girl.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:17 pm

As Alan felt the spiced chocolate refresh his magic as the flavor rolled around his tung, He was interrupted by the his Iphone which started playing one of those weird little phone tunes telling him he had just got a text, The text was from Liam saying that he had just seen Kira walk past heading in Alan's direction.

Alan threw the phone to Jackson and sat down again "See, I'm doomed".

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue May 04, 2010 1:50 am

Jackson laughed.
"You're not doomed. She's probably looking for Conner." He said.
"Anyway, cheer up, what's it matter? It's not like she's going to want to hurt you. mabe." He added, with a sly grin.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue May 04, 2010 6:30 am

Alan scowled and gave Jackson the finger "I'm worried of what she will say" he said as he put down the finger.
Alan turned around to his computer and started typing madly into it, After a couple of minutes a camera feed come up showing Kira and Rayne.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 am

Jackson studied the images on screen.
"Spying on my girlfriend now Alan? You know that's not a very smart thing to do when I'm here." he joked and punched Alan lightly on the shoulder, hoping he'd understand his Aussie humor.
"Or are you just to much of a wuss to go and talk to kira personally?" He jibed, hinting carefully that he thought that Alan should just face up to his fears.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue May 11, 2010 2:34 am

(( God I cant do hardly anything with the Aussie humor thing ill be insulting myself if I say something bad about it))

Alan punched him back a bit harder then was needed "I'm not spying on anyone, This is how the school keep us monitored and I happen to have just hacked it" He said before turning back to the screen.

He looked at Jackson "Yeah, Yeah I get it, Go talk to her blah blah" He said before getting up and grabbing another of the spiced chocolate bars, "I have a feeling I might need this" He said to Jackson before giving a clumsy salute and walking out the door.

(( Were the hell is Rose ))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue May 18, 2010 2:26 am

(its all good. i insult myself all the time, its easy! btw. rose died, i buried her, not in that order. joking. she's probably just been busy at school or something. it sux cos ive got hardly anytime to post anymore cos i have to study for my half yearlies.)

Jack laughed and followed Alan outside, slipping into his dorm room as he neareed it and grabbing Rayne's arm as she walked past with Kira.
"Shhh.. Don't say anything." He muttered, a hand clamped over her mouth.

Rayne gasped as she was pulled into Jack's dorm.
"Geeze, you scared me. What's going on?"

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:32 pm

((okay mager guilt trip, i am sooooooo sorry! i'm the worst with gateway as i don't get e-mails on my hotmail to update me and so i forget because stuff comes up and when i remmember about the site, well this happens, it's been over half a year since i last posted! i'm ashamed and really sorry people! to kitara turner i love that you killed me part, had me laughing, one of the best parts of the day. now, i highly doubt any of you will get this message, but if you do please accept my appology and because i really enjoyed writting with you people and because i'm going to change my settings so i get e=mails from here when i finish writting this, i would love to do another role play with you, with one you created or anything! I'm even willing to try and bring this roleplay back from the dead with some wudo magic if anyone so wishes. so if anyone does get this, message back! and again i'm SOOOOOOO SORRY!)

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 am

((Well I read it. If Kitara and maybe a few more people come back I wouldn't mind moving it redoing it or moving it. I don't really use this site anymore. This is the side I do use: http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/forum.htm )

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:29 pm

((thanks so much for responding! checked out that site. seems pretty good but i think i will stick with this one, it's the one that kinda introduced me to role playing. it's special in my heart. lol! anyways thankies!!))

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

((Okay lol. Yeah that site is kinda like my site... I'm the only active admin of it and I keep it running. Anyway, I am willing to keep this going if we get a few more people back.))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:22 am

((it's a cool site. i liked it! i could go through the list of characters and send PM to everyone to see if they'll come back. i don't think some of them will though, like Candi-dream.))

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

((Cool. Hopefully it all starts up again.))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:07 pm

((OMG!!!!! GUYS!!! it's been ages!!!!!! I've missed you! lately every roleplay I've been in has ended up dying or turned into private ones, like what the hell? Anyways.... I hope we can get this thing started up again, because it rules. I don't think smithy goes on this site anymore, which is depressing, because i enjoyed rp-ing with her. :( but maybe we can get a few new people... ))

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 pm

((On my site there is a couple of really experienced roleplayers who don't mind anything and would likely join. Also did one of you just join the site? Puck_midsummernightsdream??))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:56 pm

((That would be me!!!! :P you.... you don't mind do you? :( *bites nails nervously*))

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

((I don't mind at all. I'm actually glad you joined.))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!