Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Japanese anime style harem rp IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Japanese anime style harem rp IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Kyo's move was a bit sudden, but what she had been hoping for. She smiled and scanned the board until she found her name.

Himewari, Kanna - 2A

It seemed there were quite a few people in 2A this year. It was too bad Senpai was third year, she would have liked to have him around more. Kyo senpai was always kind and seemed be able to understand her more than others. Kanna tapped his shoulders and, when he looked up, nodded at him, signaling she was done.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Kyo smiled back and let her down gently. He'd always had a bit of a soft spot for the quiet girl, more so than with others. True, when he first met her, he thought she was just weird. But now he considered her a good friend. Kyo looked back at the board, couldn't quite make out what it said from here, and looked back at Kanna, "Hey, did you happen to see mine, by any chance?" He said, scratching the back of his neck, as if embarassed.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Marie looked up to see more students flooding into the classroom, "I guess school is starting", she mumbled putting her book back in her tote bag. People, yet again, started to look at her as that sat down in their desks. One guy even gave her a wink thinking she was "hott" but she just ignored him not wanting interaction with other students.

She just wanted to focus wanting to learn what was being told by the teacher. She sat up more and turned to see a boy, Akira, say something to her, of course, in Japanese. She shrugged her shoulders to him not knowing what he meant by that and turned her head back to the broad. She then took out her notebook waiting for the teacher to jot down information onto the broad.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Kanna nodded happily and said, "3B." Then the early warning bell for the start of classes went off and Kanna looked up at Kyo senpai, not wanting to just run off, but finding it hard to say anything. Instead she just looked at him and then at the hallway and back a few times, hoping he'd get the picture.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Kyo smiled, "Thanks, Kanna. Go ahead, I gotta get to class too. Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

He waited for her to go before running off to class himself, if anything then to be courteous.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Kanna nodded and ran off down the hallway, clutching her books to her chest so as not to drop them. She saw a throng of people enter the class and swallowed. She hoped people wouldn't stare at her, seeing as she was coming in after all the other students. Still it happened anyways. Kanna walked into the classroom, clutching her books like a shield and made her way towards the back of the room. As she passed she could hear people whispering to each other, "Hey, its the weird girl," or "Look, its the mute." "You mean the one that can't talk?" Kanna felt completely mortified by the time she reached the back of the room and sat down next to Marie. She didn't even notice she was a foreigner. Kanna was too worried about her own embarrassment and knew that her face was completely red and she was holding back tears in her eyes.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm

As Marie set her pen down, she noticed a small girl sit down in a desk next to hers trying to fight back her tears. Marie started to feel sorry for her but didn't know how to respond. She didn't know if she would speak in Japanese at all but she mustered enough courage to speak to her, "Are you okay ?", she asked her taking a chance with her English language.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Kanna looked over at Marie and shook her head. Kanna understood a bit of English from her classes and was able to write in the language as well. She tore off a piece of paper from her notebook and began to write on it. Then she passed the note to the girl next to her.

Kanna will be okay, but it hurts sometimes. They make fun of her because Kanna doesn't speak. She is not so good with words.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Marie was surprised to see Kanna hand her a piece of paper. She read it thoroughly before realizing what was wrong, "I'm so sorry to hear that. I feel the same way since I'm a foreign exchange student", she replied quietly since the teacher came in setting up stuff for the day's lesson.

Marie smiled, "You know what, you can be my friend. We can stick with each other if you would like to", she said sweetly to Kanna trying to be kind and caring as possible.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Kanna nodded happily and wrote another quick note while the teacher was still preparing. She then passed it over to the girl.

She would like that, but Kanna wonders what is your name?

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Marie smiled happily, "My name is Marie", she told her putting her tote bag down beside her. Today seemed not bad after all knowing she made her first friend in school. She just hoped they would become best friends.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 am

((...Crap... I was so not paying attention. XD Gonna be tough squeezing into here.*Uwah, notes this is Anelle.. Diff account. >_<*))
Please join my new RP. ^^
post1008841.html#p1008841 It took me friggin' 3 hours, atleast -read- the damn thing.. XD

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:32 am

"Ma-ri-e," Kanna said in her small bell like voice, trying to get a feel for the name. "Marie-chan." It sounded more like a decision than a question. Kanna nodded to herself and smiled at Marie.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetareItalia on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 am

As the early warning bell rang out, Haru groaned, stretching her arms over her head before lazily walking into her classroom. The room was around half full by now, with nearly the whole back row filled up and of course the front filled up with the resident nerds of the class. She stood in the door way for a matter of seconds, eyeing over her class mates and picking out the seat she desired. Once she had chosen, she moved her way through all the other students, having to hit her school bag off one random boy who wouldn't get out of her way. Haru decided for this term to sit near the window in the second to the back. She shut her eyes, ignoring whatever anyone would be whispering about her as she dragged out her text books.

HetareItalia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:28 am

this was the part of school that arkia hated the actual lessons part of it because he couldnt move around so he would spend the lessons sitting looking out of the window not paying attention at all. as classes had yet to start he had been loking at what new girls there where in this class. as he was looking round he was listening to what people where saying and when he got to the girl he had said good morning to on his way in he heard her speaking in english he didnt really understand what she was saying but he guessed as she was so fluent she was and exchange student. "hello my name is Sakamoto Akira" he said to her with a thick Japaneses accent that was about the extent of his english but he didnt even know if what he was saying was in the right context.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 am

Marie patted her hand gently, "I thank you for accepting my friendship", she replied to Kanna. She then took out her notes and began to jot down the information that the teacher was writing on the broad. But she was interrupted by the guy who spoke to her a little earlier, "Well nice to meet you Akira. I'm Valentine, Rosemary but you can call me Marie", she replied quietly looking face to face towards him with a half smile.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetareItalia on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Haru slanted her head to the right, peering round at the cluster of pupils chattering and introducing themselves as she drew out her pencil case. If she were more outgoing, she would of perhaps tried saying hi, or something. But she wasn't. She turned her head back round, watching the teacher begin to write stuff on the board to start the lesson. There was still a few empty desks around the class, where had those students gone, she wondered to herself. Then she began doodling figures onto the back of her jotter, using her leg to kick her burgandy coloured bag, which was clustered in numerous badges under her desk.

HetareItalia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm

akira only just understood marie's reply and not wanting to get into a conversation he just nodded and smiled before turning back towards the window. then he looked at his note book and started to doodle though they where terrible. akira was feeling really bored wander when things where going to be over and he would have time to be moving this class room was making him feel caged.

(sorry dont really know what to say at this point)

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:31 am

Miroku felt bored listening to this he doodled on paper, "what to do"
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

(OOC unless I say my character is speaking or writing another language, it is in Japanese and sorry for the delay in my posting, now anyone who isn't in class is officially late/absent)
The transfer procedures had taken slightly longer than expected, but they had finally finished. So the school secretary took him to class 2A and then told him to wait outside. She then entered the classroom and then talked to the teacher, then she left and returned to the school office. Then the teacher announced, "Well sorry about the delay, but it appears that our class has another transfer student. So please come in and introduce yourself.
Then Lucius walked into the classroom and said, Hi my name is Bishop, Lucius. I am 16 years old and have just recently moved here from the UK. I hope that I will get along well with all of you."
Then the teacher looked around and said, "Hmm where to seat you, oh there's an empty spot next to Shochikubai-kun, why don't you sit down there then." as she pointed to the seat.
Lucius nodded and then went to the seat that she had pointed to and sat down
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!