Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Little Sisters Club Signup/OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Little Sisters Club Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Plot: In the recent years the company Human Systems has created androids that act and look like humans. Their most recent and popular series are the Tan models. The tan models are androids who have the appearance of 6 to 16 year old girls. Their purpose: They have many purposes. Some adults buy one because they cant have a child, others get one just not to be lonely or some get the older tan appearances to have an affair with the androids aka girlfriend. The story is about a club at a college. The male, sometimes female members come with their tan model as siblings. The club is called the little sisters club. They have them because they mostly live alone or dont have family. The little sisters club meets 3-5 times a week to do activities together or to talk with each other about some help. But all in all it is a club to have fun with your adopted robot sister. Summer is soon here and the club will do a couple trips together.

Hosts/Members: These are highschool/college students aged 16 to 28 who live alone or with another club member. They all have android little sisters to keep the company and cheer them up. If their little sister is cute and close to their age, it might happen that a member will fall in love with the android but they try no to.

Little sisters/ tan androids: They are female androids with the appearances of girls ages 6 to 16. They are often cheerful and need lots of brotherly or sisterly love. They need maintenance every once in a while or they might become defective and no one wants to see the different effects of that. The little sisters look and act human. They are aware of what they are but that is of low importance. The worse thing you can do to the androids is neglect it or mistreat it. They could be sad for a long time although they often have very naive personalities. They only sleep if they are put on sleep mode. If they arent put to sleep they stare at their siblings all night which is weird or creepy.

Rules: No godmodding
If you make multiple characters then make to every human an android because I dont want anybody signing up with two humans or two androids.
You can either live alone or with one or multiple club members.

Char sheet:

Human

Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Little sister: (Take one that is available or make your own.)
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes/Dislikes about LS: (optional)
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Little sister

Name:
Age appearance:
Actual age:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Sibling:
Likes/Dislikes:
Flaws:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Name: Ryu Hirohama
Appearance: Image
Clothing: Normally wear a t-shirt and shorts and sandals.
Little sister: Kokoro Hirohama
Likes: His little sis, walking, spending time with LS and ramen.
Dislikes:Mean people and when his LS is sad.
Likes about LS: Cute and sweet
Dislikes about LS: Her going out of sleep mode and trying to wake him up.
Personality: Nice guy, very friendly and relaxed.
Background: Half a year ago he lost his family in an accident. To keep him from being depressed he got himself a tan android and adopted it as his new little sister. But he didnt see his younger brother who died as replaceable. Ryu found the Little Sisters Club at his college and joined. It is a lot of fun.

Name: Kokoro (Hirohama) alias HS Tan 3300 Blue
Age appearance: 12 or 13
Actual age: A couple months
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/blue ... 1.jpg?o=86
Clothing: Sometimes wears a white dress and other times more casual clothes.
Sibling: Ryu Hirohama
Dislikes: Being lonely
Flaws: Very naive and weird programming
Personality: Kokoro is a very sweet but naive girl. She almost never leaves her brothers side.
Background: Her brother bought her shortly after Ryus family died. She has kept him from being sad since.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Little Sisters Club Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Wow! This sounds awesome! I will definitely join, if you'll let me.

Name: Momiji
Age appearance: 15
Actual age: 1 Year
Clothing: She will never choose her own clothing, she wears whatever her human wants her to wear.
Sibling: Rio
Likes/Dislikes: Her human, making her human happy, when her human smiles.
Flaws: She never thinks of herself and is always worring about her human. She will do literally anything to please her human.
Personality: Momiji is always trying to make her human happy. She blames herself for every bad thing that happens to them and will do anything to help them and make them happy. However she neglects her own personal needs.
Background: She was programmed and sent off to live with her human. Ever since she first met her human she has been completely attached to them. She will try to please them on a daily basis and is always focused on them, although she does have a habit of trying to make everyone around her happy.
Other: Because she is so obsessed with making people happy, she is constantly offering to do things like lifting her skirt for boys. She doesn't really know any better and is very often getting in trouble for things like that.
Last edited by Mikoto on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:05 pm

My character sheet -for a little sister- will be up soon.
Last edited by SexyBabe16 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Name: Narie
Age appearance: 16
Actual age: 1
But the ears are normal not pointy!
Clothing: Her human decides but she does like wearing cute skirts.
Sibling: TBA
+ Hanging with her sibling
Dislikes:
+ Her sibling being mad and upset
+ When she isn't near her sibling.
Flaws: She spends too much time worrying about her sibling and she doesn't make sure she is always in a healthy state.
Personality: She is happy when her sibling is happy, upset when her sibling is upset and mad when her sibling is mad. She blames herself for when her sibling gets in trouble.
Background: She was created and sent to her sibling. She is attached to her sibling and always tries to please her sibling. She will do anything but sometimes she gets in trouble.
Other: N/A

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Hmm,Aniihya. You seem to have a streak so far of placing out rather good Role Playing ideas. I will apply, If you are comfortable with that. I thought I would let the creeping decide last time but...she never did and so it got lost in my post selection. Anyway

Name:Rio-mike Richard
Appearance:Rio-Mike is a young man with a young body that shows reasonable devolopment with average faults and flaws like any human body. His hair is a small and sly spike black that trickles over his forehead a little like a waterfall made of shadow, Just making it to his eyebrows by an inch so they do not get in his line of sight, The rest of his hair is smooth and combed however and helps his head blend well in dark areas. His face is slightly rounded as he a well fed boy, not fat but he dosen't have any cheek bones showing in his smile or general straight face which helps him maintain an handsome set of smiles and even touching sad slide of his lips but not to the point he get's over social or cute, but they wouldn't look wrong on him ether. His eyes are a big pair that can stare at you with a sense of invasion and fear or even worse cunning, Merging well with dark grey eyes that look like a rusted saw. These eyes are one of his flaws that make him partially disliked among his school due to his past mixing well with them. He has a few black smudges under his eyes which shows signs of clear insomnia or maybe just late nights but they all lead to a body crying out for sleep. His arms, Legs, Neck and torso are firmed but not toned or skinny, His body is acceptable, Just enough muscle to not be pushed around but not so much he will be seem to be a jock. His stomach is flat in most cases apart from some tiny sides which escaped his toning throughout years of work but overall compared to most boys his figure is nice.

Clothing:He wears typically for him a long white apron that is usually related with butchering or artist who use paint and generally messy tools. However Richard's apron stands out slightly as it is made of a much more expensive material of rubber and flexible weaves that stop electric shock, Toxins and oil stains. It is not a combat robe, It can't stop full blown direct poison or save him from a massive shock, It is a simple hazard apron for working on androids, Standard and nothing fancy. Behind that he wears a pair of disposable jeans that are normally coated in filth and oils along with a tear or two, Being baggy and loose for him. On Richard's feet lie a pair of boots that are also disposable and finally rubber gloves which are tinted safety yellow and a black T-Shirt. When he is at school he wears more social wares which is a Grey coat which is thin and made for stopping rain with a hood at the back, Having a red cross at his right Ab for for the makers picture. Beneath his coat is a nice, Clear blue shirt that shines brightly while black jogging bottoms are placed on his legs, Finally a set of moderately priced pure white sneakers.

Little sister: Momiji
Likes/Dislikes:He hates being bragged about human anatomy even sexual biology and strongly avoids political scenarios to dodge stress, He hates doughnuts and most fatty foods apart from hotdogs and bakery snack. He likes androids and learning about engineering and pursues this with a vengence. He enjoys being generally not insulted or teased as he is not good at taking those, He may not flip out but sometimes he takes them abit more as opinions on him than teasing. He loves to talk to people and tries his hardiest to show that with his massive smile. Last of all he loves Little Sisters, All of them along with android technology but definitely shows more care with sisters.

Likes/Dislikes about LS: He likes almost everything Little Sisters, Their creepy habit of watching him at night, Their over worrying behavior and their general desire to drive for his love but at times he has shown dislikes when being interrupted at wrong scenarios, espicailly when working.

Personality:Richard is a boy who respects and expect hard working people and thrives to be the very thing he see's as respectable. He approaches other with a mature sense of reality at times depending on what aspect of reality we are referring to. he enjoys the company of people and has become rusty in his exclusion from a number of groups for being "strange" but tries his hardiest to maintain positive when people befriend him and talk to him. He has a habit of giving people his freakish stare though when someone talks about androids or talks about his own or others.

Background:Richard worked with a engineer as a father who is and was a known figure in the world of androids and little sisters, Sure his dad was no CEO infact he pretty much an unsung hero in the android world but he is known if the person looks it up enough, He's got his place in that history now, It's not a book or even a page but anyone who seeks out Richard's dad for repairs and upgrades has learn to trust him and his son as a business, A small, Local shop business now. Richard was raised by his dad who did a good enough job at keeping him turning to thug by making him his shop apprentice at a young age. His mother, Richard's Mother was a little sister until one day expired when he was age twelve which left him mortified as he was now motherless. He turn all of his mind and hours to his apprentice duties after that and lost more and more of his childhood. During his thirteenth birthday he moved up in service and helped his dad dismantled, Destroy or take apart for upgrades replica little sisters, sometimes with them online for certain operations. It goes to say it was too much too young and he grew partially ill with a bad insomnia, Having nightmares of him operating on people like machines and not little sisters, It took a year of stress to push him to the edge from which he turn to his friend and kindly said while holding a plug for a two thousand bolt stabilizer "Let's see what the problem is" and preceded to move forward, He snapped out of it before attacking though and was assigned to a mental hospital for routine meetings every week, Deciding to give him a little sister to monitor his moods as well collect data on his personality. ever since Richard has been improving And show no signs to hurting his own little sister or other people.

Other: His theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeldZLmj1_E
I chose it because I thought it was relaxing, It explains his eyes very well too.

Let me know if he is too..querky or..if you don't want me.
Last edited by Statement on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:47 pm

I am so excited to start this one. There's just one thing. I need to a sibling. :o

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Well, Mikoto. My character is a human who dosen't have an android. In RP he does though. It is all in my background on my character sheet. I understand if you don't like him or don't want to risk it as he hasn't been accepted yet but I am open for both rejection and acceptance.

I edited the above profile. Spell checker made him say his face was fat. It is not. It has been corrected.Thank you.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prettyprettypistol on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 pm

So interesting. I think I'll like this.

Little sister

Name: Lola, or TAN 7532.0010
Age appearance: 16
Actual age: About two years
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20teen/Eureina/Anime%20TeenAgees/Anime_girl_punk.jpg
Clothing: Much like the ones depicted in the picture: punk, short skirts or tight pants or shorts, tanks or low tops, hoodies, chains, tights, but it depends on what Reynold wants or is wearing (she likes to coodinate sometimes).
Sibling: Reynold Buedecht
Likes/Dislikes: She like cute things that are a little macabre, seems a little too interested in death sometimes. She likes to read, listen to punk bands and go to concerts and watch horror movies, although she gets easily scared. She dislikes spiders and tall heights, and fire. Her favorite color is red, and she loves the winter, because it the opposite of fire.
Flaws: Just a little too complacent and doll-like sometimes, and hates going on sleep mode.
Personality: She will do anything to stay awake a little longer and to do more things. She's fascinated with the human world, and she loves everything in it. She loves animals, except for spiders, because one crawled into her wiring once. She's a fast learner, and loves going to her Reynold's classes.
Background: Was created in a lab, then shipped to her Reynold, who she fell in love (or what she believes is love) with at first sight and wants to do everything for.
Other: Loves Reynold's band. Is a total fangirl.

Human

Name: Reynold Buedecht
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925888858/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/27/happy_boy.jpg
Clothing: Mostly casual, but with definite punk/rock influence.
Little sister: Lola
Likes/Dislikes: Likes music, his classes, going to Club, reading...in a band called "The Saturn Troupe." He dislikes country music, and bears.
Likes/Dislikes about LS: Sometimes, he worries that he's too old for her.
Personality: He's outgoing, and loves music. He wants to stay with his Little Sister. Wants to be a high school teacher.
Background: He was about twenty when he first got Lola...his parents thought he was lonely, and needed someone in college. So they got him her. He likes dressing her in fashion that reflects how he really is. He likes talking with her, and thinks it's funny how innocent she can be sometimes.
Other: Is thinking about making over himself to match her more. He does have a thing for her, and how she developed a personality...but is quite self-conscience about that crush, because although she doesn't seem to mind not being human, he is a little uncomfortable with the attaction, though he can't seem to stop looking at her like that.
Last edited by prettyprettypistol on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 am

I actually really liked your character, Statement. He seems very interesting and I would love for him to be Momiji's sibling. If you're okay with that, I'm really happy you asked.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 am

Everzone til now is accepted but we still need more humans.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Happy to hear that you find my character interesting, Mikoto, I was a bit worried he would seem out of place or silly.

I will add Momiji's name to my character profile, I look forward to Role playing with you.

If you want to add or reconfigure certain aspects of our Role Play or invite a plot, Don't be shy, Ok. *Gives her a gentle smile of joy*

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 pm

If no one else comes then some of the people here need to make a second character.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

I look forward to roleplaying with you too, Statement. I have a feeling that I will really like your writing style.

I also added Rio's name to my character profile.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:07 am

If no one wants to make an extra character for the remaining two then I might as well start an IC. I cant play more that two characters.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:23 pm

I could make another character if you would like. But we still won't have enough for all of the little sisters.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:21 am

That be nice.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prettyprettypistol on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Updated my previous post to include her human.

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 am

Name: Daisuke Kobayashi
Clothing: A T-shirt and some loose fitting jeans, pretty much anything that's comfortable.
Little sister: (Take one that is available or make your own.)
Likes/Dislikes: Girls, Females, Those of the opposite gender.
Likes/Dislikes about LS: (optional) He likes having an LS because he basically sees her as a toy.
Personality: Daisuke is often perverted and manipulative. He takes advantage of those around him and is know for being a heart breaker. He has a very dirty mind and is often very controlling and blackmail is one of his ideal tactics.
Background: Daisuke grew up in a filthy rich family, however his parents were always overseas on business, constantly unable to spend holidays with him, or even his own birthday, so in return, they got him an LS to keep him company.
Other: N/A
Last edited by Mikoto on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Mikoto that character is accepted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!