Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Zodi Academy

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Zodi Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Immeadeatly Angel took her her hand off. She saw things, it was her but not her at all. " I"m not sure what it is, maybe it has to do with my horoscope, I mean I am an Aries" she said. When she spoke the word aries the Ram nodded his head up and down. Was that its name? Or was it because she was an aries. "Mmm is your name Aries" the ram nodded sidedways. "You're saying becasue my horoscope is Aries that you came out the fire" it nodded its head up and down. Angel had the urge to touch its head again. This time she saw the reason they came out. Each had their own. Four per dorm.

She took her hand off of it. She looked at Kurama, "whats your sign" she said to him.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Kurama smiled as Angel communicated with the Ram. It made him think what his sign would say when he met her, the beautiful and voluptuous Virgo. The Virgin Maiden some of which considered in mythology, to be a goddess. There where a few different candidates for the role of the goddess that portrayed Virgo but all in all, it rarely mattered to Kurama, he loved his sign and read his horoscope daily.

He looked at Angel and sighed, "Virgo, though trust me when I say it, I am no virgin," He said smirking and winking as he sat on the edge of her bed and looked at the Ram.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm

"Virgo, like the woman with the water bucket Virgo?"she said as she looked at the ram and then back at Kurama. "That would be in the water dorms right?" she said as she got up from the bed and patted the ram. It was so beautiful. "Mmm I think you can do the same, though I'm not sure If it can go with me to your dorm. It seemed that it understood her. For somereason she understood it when it spoke in ram language. "blaa haha haha" It was weird but if she understood it it just said "Not at the moment, though manifesting me drains energy from you that is why I manifested when you had your energy replenished. But yes all the horoscopes as you say can manifest themselves according to their sign. For now I will stay here" . It walked over to the fire and it turned into it. For some reason the fire was lower when it was out but when it whent back the fire rose higher.

Maybe it had three more in there. She still didn't know how it said all that with just one blaa haha haha. "Lets go to your dorm maybe we can see your sign or something.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Kurama laughed, "no, most consider Virgo to be associated with the earth element thusly I was placed in the Earthen Dorms," He replied as he watched the Ram, it said something but Kurama had no clue what it said, it just sounded like bleating to him. Somehow, Angel understood it which made him smile, "well looks like you have a new accomplice to talk to when you're feeling alone, this could be great, I wonder if......" He stopped and grabbed a hold of Angel and Arisa's hand and pulled them down the hall towards the Earth Dorm.

Turn after turn, intricate hallway after the other and bingo. Kurama stepped softly into his room only to find a beautiful woman standing in flowing garments, wings protruding from her back. When Kurama entered, she looked to him and smiled nodding slighly. She then noticed Angel and Arisa and she floated over to them and touched their cheeks softly.

"Friends of yours young Kurama?" She asked as she floated back to the other side of the room. This whole ordeal made Kurama a little antsy but nonetheless at least he would have someone to talk to when he felt alone, "yea, this is Angel and that's Arisa," He said, "Charmed," She said before turning to look at them again, "Leo, the Confident, Ambitious, Generous, Loyal and Encouraging one and Aries, the Independent, Generous, Optimistic, Enthusiastic and Courageous one. It's wonderful to see who my brothers have chosen," She said smiling as she took a seat on the bed.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Chloe snapped a picture of everything in the room: the view out the windows, the current formation of her furniture, herself compared to the bright colored walls, the calm moldings at the base of the walls, and the engravings around her doorway that were so intricate that they had to be planned. The flash releasing a scalding light, followed by temporary blindness, then Chloe’s noticing of another item to be photographed. There were pictures of the river from many angles- Chloe never getting too close, but using the zoom instead. The skylights added a unique variety of shading in the room, thus she got a few pictures of herself in different areas, determining that she liked how she looked under a clouded sunlight.

By the time she had returned to her dorm, she was sure that an hour or so had passed of her messing around with a camera she was bound to lose until just after she needed it most. Chloe felt something odd going on in the room. The air felt thicker, more humid. Everything was warmer, yet had a pleasant flow to it; a scrumptious scent causing every exhalation to be torment.

She blinked. What was going on? Why was she seeing a blob spinning in the middle of her vision? Part of it was an ink blot, forming into several shapes that appeared to be malleable into anything she wanted. The other was a fluffy cumulus cloud that could only be broken if an airplane swept through it. Both colors started to move as if one, yet they were polar opposites. They entwined with each other, repulsed each other, then drew themselves back in. Chloe started feeling dizzy.

The blobs turned into perfect spheres, looking more real- more 3-dimensional- than they had previously. This action was soon followed by their morphing into fish, the simple ones that one could find inside of a bag of Goldfish. The black one made a perfect fit into the white, their harmonies both dissonant and enchanting as they seemed to be speaking to her. It was all whispers, words that drew themselves into a long string of breaths and movements. Every phrase was a dance for the fish… “Chloe, our chosen, our fellow, a Pisces.” They repeated these fragments over and over again, one starting then the other joining in as soon as the first got to the midpoint. Their round lasted only a few seconds, but already Chloe was feeling exhausted.

A flash of light. The camera was in Chloe’s hands and had gotten a snapshot of the fish. They had whispered something about her being a Pisces- a fact she knew to be true. This information was the type that she was proud of, her birthday coming around once every four years. If her age was calculated by the coming of that particular day, she’d currently be 4 ½, the Leap Year’s translation for an 18- year old born on the 29th of February. Were these fish her zodiac guardians? Were the constellations actually in control of all that happened on the Earth? And she was one of the chosen… But that meant… No.

“Are you…?” Chloe wanted to be sure. There was always a way to make holographs and she wasn’t putting pranks beneath anyone quite yet, especially Kurama.

The fish moved in unison and appeared to nod, though their form made it look like they were crumpling on the inside and caving in. Chloe assumed that meant a yes.

“But what does that mean?”

Yet, she had assumed something like this was going to happen. They had disappeared on her. This was so typical. No one ever got answers… ever. Everything was just a God damned game to be played, everyone a pawn to be moved. These fish knew that and decided to piss Chloe off anyway by disappearing- probably their idea of a joke or pushing her towards her oh-so critical destiny. She rolled her eyes. Destiny… right…

She had to go tell the others. Chloe attached her camera to the miniature printer her parents had gotten her a year after she got her camera and printed out the picture she snapped of the manifestation of her zodiac. With the image in hand, she headed out into the main lobby of the building where all of the hallways met and the outside was brought in. There were footsteps going down the Earthen hallway, several sets of them in fact, so she headed there first.

The group of people had turned into a room, and Chloe was nearing where they were. She heard voices, then moved into the doorway while she spoke, “You guys will never believ-” She saw the woman. Her beauty was a thing Chloe admired immediately, though she felt something off about this manifestation- like an inner sense, “Woah. I guess you just might believe this.”

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Kaida jumped and turned around and a FREAKING mermaid laying on her bed.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k251/ ... rmaid5.jpg
"Holy crap!" Kaida shreiked and she ran out of the room and back to the kitchen.
"There's a mermaid in my room!" she yelled.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 am

This was the first Zane had extensively explored of the academy, having only so far seen a few rooms between the rendezvous outside and having lunch in the kitchen. He realized just how amazing this place was; the ancient decor, undoubtedly filled to the brim with a rich history within each piece, set a powerful zen-like tone to the building. It was so tranquil here... Zane felt as if he were in a different world. Following his instincts, he eventually came to a garden-like courtyard.

"Oh well this must be a mistake.." he said, looking around at the mass of foliage; but then he realized that there was an enormous stone tower in front of him - the kind you might find in fairy tales, where a princess is being held prisoner at the top as she waits for her noble prince to come rescue her. He entered into the large, antiquated wooden door, and immediately in front of him was an enormous column, with a daunting spiral staircase going all the way up. "Oh great... stairs!!!!" He pouted as he made his way up the unending flights, but was quite convinced that the trek was well worth it by the time he got to the top. He found a very big, very spacious round room, decorated with such sophistication and regality that he was starting to feel like a prince himself! A massive, crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling and the candelabras on the walls offered atmospheric lighting. The large skylight on the dome ceiling allowed the light from the sun to pour in on the room, and the open-column walls allowed the wind - which was seemingly more powerful up here - to perpetually blow through the whole tower. The murals on the walls and ceiling were quite appropriate, depicting cloudy skies and angels.

After taking in the spectacle of his dormitory, he noticed there were three separate rooms edging off the main room, but two of them were occupied already. "Kaida and Shay must have claimed their rooms already.. Oh well, guess I'm stuck in this one!" He said, running over to the empty room right by the open-column side of the tower. He was quite pleased with his room's location, because he loved the wind; and with a location like this, he was pretty much guaranteed a constant breeze.

The room was a light pastel blue with intricate designing. It was very modern, just the way Zane liked it. A white square of carpet was laid in the middle of the room on the smooth wooden floor, and the silk white drapes flapped in the wind of the open windows. He took in a deep breath, absorbing all the fresh air of the high altitude. "Ahhhh..." he said, breathing out and falling onto his silky soft bed. It was so cushiony and gentle; it felt like laying on air. He looked around at the furniture, which was surprisingly up to his incredible standards... It was almost like this room was made for him. There was a black and white couch, a glass table, and a large black vase with white chrysanthemums protruding from it.

But wait... What the heck was that? He asked himself as he noticed there was a balance resting on the glass table.

"A balance? What the heck do I need a balance for..?" He sat up and leaned forward, observing the scale. It was crafted from what looked like the most high quality gold and silver money could buy... Zane could no doubt figure whoever bought this particular balance spent a fortune. But he still didn't understand why he would need a scale. "Maybe it's something school related?" he asked himself, running his finger across it. As he touched it, he began feeling enthralled by it... He felt connected to it, like it were his twin brother or something. Minutes and minutes flowed by unrestrictedly as he just stared at it, captivated, and taken under a sort of dreamy spell. He began daydreaming of floating freely in the sky, being with the clouds in a realm where nothing else but imagination and thought mattered. He pictured the clouds as people, and his thoughts as a physical force which had the ability to directly influence them. Then he saw himself floating beside him, but the figure was different; it was purely black, and had sinister red eyes. It made Zane feel uncomfortable, as if it were reminding him of all the evil that lay within his heart. But then he looked down, and realized he had become completely white, emanating a gentle golden glow. The dark Zane held out his hand, revealing a small swirling ball of black and red ethereal energy. In the ball he saw himself; he knew it was a part of him. And then he held out his hand, not by his own will, but just a sort of automatic response. He realized he was holding a white feather. The feather made him feel happy, and optimistic. It made him feel comfortable with himself; the perfect balance to the evil energy his clone was holding.

And just as quick as this dream had come upon his conscious mind, he was back on earth, still caressing his hand over the scale. He shook it off, wagging his head back and forth to refocus his vision. He stood up and backed away from the scale, eyeing it suspiciously. There was nothing ordinary about this scale... He knew that now.

He nearly jumped through the roof as he was startled by a girlish shriek from one of the other rooms in the tower. "Holy crap! There's a mermaid in my room!!" He ran at full speed into Kaida's room. "Hey, is everything okay in here?!" he exclaimed nervously, pretty unsure of why she would yell something so bizarre.. But then he saw it; there it was, plain as day, a mermaid out of water laying on Kaida's bed. "Ummmm.... You have a mermaid... on your bed..."
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am

Angel saw the virgo. She was so beautiful that she couldn't even compare her to no one else or anything in the world. Then she spoke of how her brother had chose her. But what cought her attention was the words that she had called her. Aries, the Independent, Generous, Optimistic, Enthusiastic and Courageous one. Those were the only five words that really did describe her. But she was able to speak unlike Aries. Or was it that Aries didn't want to speak because it was going to sound weird coming from a ram.

"I'm guessing this is happening all around the school. " she said as she turned around and saw Chloe. Maybe Aries was able to turn into a human or person like form. She was going to have to ask later. She wondered if she was able to communicate with it since it was with Kurama. "Mmm I have a question, why exactly are we here?" she asked as she turned red.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyKei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 am

Vrise sighed as he closed his eyes after Kurama had left. “Great…” He mumbled to himself, dragging his feet over to his plush, crimson bed and threw himself on it; hiding his face in his pillow. He hated being here already. Rolling over onto his back, he opened his grey hues to stare up at the ceiling, slowly drifting away into thought. Let’s see… what all has gone wrong today? 1. I’m here. 2. Others are here. 3. Temptation is here. 4… I’m here. The redhead thought to himself as he continued to stare at the ceiling, unblinking. He often did that; when he became muddled in his own thoughts, he’d just pick at one thing and stare at it until he solved whatever problem he had at the moment. It made it much easier to think, without the distractions a wandering eye could always provide. After a few more moments of silent contemplation, Vrise rolled back onto his stomach to snatch a small, black, leather notebook from the glass night stand at his bedside and a black, ballpoint pen as well.

“List of things wrong..” He muttered out loud before beginning to jot down the list he’d created in his mind moments earlier. Another peculiar habit of his; he made lists. All the time. It helped to keep his thoughts together and keep him on track to whatever goal he had at the moment. Once done with the first three he had listed, he hesitated a second before adding on a fourth;

4. ...I’m a fake.

A deep frown shaped his lips as he stared down at the fourth line; as if, he stared at it long enough, it’d simply vanish from the page. And from his life. Truth is, he wasn’t always antisocial. Regardless of how he acted or treated others, he loved company and actually hated to be alone, for any reason. He hated how his personality was so conflicting with itself; he hated people, but hated being alone. He hated talking, yet longed for conversation. He was mean and cold, yet disliked hurting others. He was a typical, strong, silent type, yet he was very easily flustered. He seemed hateful, yet even to his surprise he was rather.. bubbly. Vrise shuddered at the word. A peculiar, crackling sound, almost like a fire flaring into existence caught his attention and he quickly shoved his book of lists back onto the nightstand before sitting up. Immediately, his grey hues fell on a shadowy spot in the far corner by the door; it almost appeared as if it were swirling, moving, taking shape.

A moment later, a wispy, shadowy black scorpion stood in the corner; almost as tall as the boy on the bed! Vrise simply blinked a few times, as a long, what some would call awkward silence passed as the two beings stared at one another. Blinking once more, a dumbfounded Vrise finally mumbled out simple, meek, “…Hi.”

A dark chuckle echoed through the room, bouncing off all the furniture and walls to double its volume. And then, it spoke, “Hello, Vrise.” The chuckling voice stated, the sound waves continuing to reverberate.

TyKei
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Arisa gasped slightly when she saw a ram appear out of the fire. Turning, she left the door still slightly ajar and ran away, down the hall. She didn't know what was going on here, but she felt that something strange was taking place. She was happy that she didn't have to hide her powers from everyone, but still, she felt confused.

Running down the hall, she slid into another room, which, upon inspection, she assumed was the Fire Dorms. Running into the room, she paused for a moment to take in the surroundings. Everything was beautiful; but there was no time for that. She felt like something was coming...it was a strange feeling, like a creeping presence.

Running into the first unoccupied room she spotted, Arisa threw herself down on the bed. The room was large...very large. It had orange/red walls and a carved wooden table beside the large bed that had a soft watered down orange colored sheets that cradled her figure comfortingly. There was a wooden wardrobe beside the door, it was a big room with all of the necessary things. However it was very empty; soon she would have to 'Arisa it up' a little more, the girl thought with a smirk.

Coming back down to reality, Arisa focused on what was truly important...the mystery of this academy. She sat up, leaning a shoulder against the bed post as a small frown curved on her face, an expression of deep thought.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Kaida looked at Zane. "You see it too right?"
The mermaid waved at them. "I'm right here and I have a name. I'm Aqaurius." she smiled big and she picked up a pot from the floor.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 pm

While Arisa was contemplating things, she felt a sudden warmth emanating from just in front of her, squinting her eyes, a blinding light began to build, taking a shape very slowly. Arisa tried to move a hand in front of her face to shield her eyes from the piercing light, but for some reason she couldn't move. It was like she was paralyzed...however the feeling that this blinding light brought was not fear or confusion...it was comfort.

Slowly dissolving into the new shape that the light had taken, Arisa's eyes widened to see a large, beautiful lion standing before her.
Arisa couldn't help the grin that shaped her face at that moment, she knew that there was a reason she had wanted to come back to her dorm. She had felt drawn to it, and now--the lion that faces her felt like a part of her, she could feel a deep connection.

Stepping forward slowly, Arisa watched as the lion lifted it's head shaking it's mane. It seemed so powerful, like it could do anything. Moving it's golden-brown head over the bed on which she sat, the lion touched her leg with its nose slightly.
"Arisa...my child..." the lion spoke in a deep powerful voice that was hard and strong yet friendly and comforting. Arisa smiled wider now, a tear slipping down her cheek. The emotion she felt now was so strong, like it was meant to be...it was a feeling she couldn't describe, all she could do at that point was fall into the lion, still smiling and let herself cry.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

After he left the group, Mizu started to wander in search of the water dorms. It didn't take him that long to find it, but when he saw it he was left breathless. The sight alone put him at ease immediately, the sound of running water sounded like a lullaby to him as he slowly proceeded towards the rooms in search of one that suited his tastes. Looking around, Mizu noticed how the colours of the room all complemented each othe as they all blended together, making sure that none outshone the other.

After looking through a couple of rooms, Mizu opened the door to find a room that he immediately took a liking to. The ceililng of the room was a dark midnight blue with little specs of yellow and white here and there, giving him a feeling that he was looking at the sky. The walls of the room were painted a aqua marine shade, which gave the room an appearence like it was under water. Closing the door behind him, Mizu placed his suitcase and backsack on the bag and started to unpack.

It didn't take him very long since he didn't bring many things with him, only some personal belongings, clothing and his art supplies. Laying on the bed, Mizu looked at the star covered celling and started to think. 'I wonder if they're home yet...' Getting up, Mizu went and got a glass of water, taking a look into it he made out the figures of his parents. Judging from where he could see them, Mizu knew that he was looking at them arguing with each other, from the water in the glass vase.

Before he was able to cut in, his father started to shout. "If it's so terrible living with me for the last 20 years, why don't you leave!"

Mizu knew that his mother was on the brink of snapping. "Don't you think I would if I could? The only reason I've stayed these last 10 years was because of Mizu!" Her usually calm voice was laced with anger before it started to rise as she glared at him.

Not knowing where to cut in, Mizu has no choice but to just watch them continue their argument. "Fine! Mizu's not here anymore! So why don't you leave then?! You can have your freedom back! But I get the house and everything along with it!" Mizu felt his heart stop for a moment. His mother had often mentioned to him how she wouldn't have cared if she didn't get anything.

"Gladly." Her cold and short reply allowed him to find his voice and cut in.

"Um mom, what happened this time?" His only response was an unnerving silence. "Why don't you calm down for a moment and talk things through?"

His mother turned to him, "there's nothing left to talk about Mizu, you should start to think about who you're going to live with after you return." Mizu watched as his mother and father glared at each other one last time before they turned their backs on both him and each other, and left the room. Looking at the empty room, Mizu tore his gaze away from his glass of water. He then proceeded to manipulate the water until it took on the shape of a circular plate. Mizu looked at it for a moment before he let it drop to the ground and shatter into countless shards, which immediately turned into water spots.

Staring at the puddle at his feet for a moment, Mizu sighed to himself before he went and fetched his sketch book from his bag. Deciding that he needed to get his mind off of the drama that he had just witnessed, Mizu left his room and started to wander around the academy, moving from dorm to dorm, sketching what ever caught his eye. At the moment he was in the earth dorms, sketching the buildings and surroundings. When he finished Mizu started to look around, it didn't take very long for him to realize that the last thing he ate was breakfast that morning. Mizu continued to wander around the dorm in search for someone to tell him where he could get some food, he stopped when he heard voices and decided to go in the direction they were coming from, and to his surprise he saw some of the people he met earlier, but there was a strange woman dressed very oddly talking to them.

"Excuse me, sorry for interrupting you all but I was wondering if someone could tell me where the kitchen is here."

((sorry for not posting in so long, been really busy. had to back track so much))

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm

"Of course I see it! How could I NOT see it! It's not every day you walk into your friend's room and they have a mermaid on their bed." He looked the mermaid up and down, studying her intently. "Aquarius...? Like the zodiac sign?" He watched as the mermaid picked up a jug off the floor, which was precisely what the zodiac sign Aquarius was known for. "Kaida, are you an Aquarius?" he looked over to her.

"Hey, isn't she going to get your bed wet?"

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Virgo looked at Chloe and smiled, "well well if it isn't Pisces, the Compassionate, Adaptable, Accepting, Devoted and Imaginative one, truly they have picked a beautiful girl to holster their power," She said as she looked away and set her eyes on Kurama.

She looked at Kurama as if she had something important to tell him and didn't want the others to be there. Kurama beckoned to her with a look that seemed to make her glare at him with a motherly glare. She stood up slowly and hovered towards the closet of the room but stopped in her tracks when Mizu entered the room.

She looked at him then looked at Kurama, "Kurama, I can smell your feelings for him, he is quite the looker is he not?" She said aloud as she hovered over to Mizu. Kurama blushed as he looked at Mizu and then looked at the picture of his deceased boyfriend. He tried to avoid Mizu's eyes as he looked at Chloe and Angel.

"It seems that Cancer has darkened your door Kurama, he is the Loyal one, the Dependable, Caring, Adaptable and Responsive one. How nice to see the one Cancer has claimed, it is nice to meet you all, as by now you have guessed that I am Virgo, but I must be taking my leave, I am sure we all will meet again, and SOON," She said as she ran a finger across Mizu's cheek and looked back at Kurama.

"You know with Cancer's, you have to make the first move. Keep that in mind Kurama," She said inside Kurama's mind making him smile, "okay," was all he said as he managed to look in the direction of Mizu before Virgo vanished.

Kurama sighed, "I'm guessing you all are as confused as I am," He said as he stood up, still attempting to avoid Mizu's eyes. He smiled as he picked up the photo and looked at it. He kissed the picture of his deceased boyfriend and sighed as he walked up to the rest, "well, are you going to stand there? Do you want to come in? Do you want me to go with you all? Let's not crowd the door," He said laughing a bit, "We should find the others and see if their Signs have visited them today," He suggested as he accidentally rubbed against Mizu unknowingly.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Kaida looked at Zane. "Yes."
Aquarius smiled and pointed at Zane. "Your the one Libra chose." she stated. "Your cuter than I expected."
"Hey ,isn't she going to get your bed wet?" Zane asked and Aquarius looked at him strangly.
"No, I'm not going to her bed wet. Why would you ask that? I bear the water, not spill it on beds."

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm

When that woman turned to address him as Cancer and started to describe him, Mizu looked at her with a puzzled expression. 'What a strange woman,' Mizu thought to himself just when she introduced herself. Mizu did not seriously believe that that woman was actually the horoscope Virgo, but that thought quickly left his mind when Virgo ran a finger across his cheek, Mizu felt goosebumps run down his spine and his hair stand on end. Mizu never liked it when people touched him, especially a stranger, Mizu pulled away from her and noticed how she looked back at Kurama. Mizu just continued to watch the exchange between Kurama and Virgo, and couldn't help but wonder to himself why he was often mentioned in their conversation.

Watching Virgo disappeared inside Kurama, Mizu now believed that the woman was actually the horoscope. 'I wonder if my constellation will take on a physical form also.' Mizu's train of thought was disturbed when he heard Kurama address him, asking if he was going to come in, but then deciding to look for everyone else and see their signs. Before Mizu could say that all he was looking for was the kitchen, Mizu felt Kurama slightly brush past him as he walked by. Having a feeling that Kurama was avoiding him, Mizu decided to follow the male. "Excuse me Kurama," he called out as he caught up. "I was wondering if I did anything wrong, since I get the feeling that you're trying to avoid me or something or the sort."

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:00 pm

The Virgo was showering her with compliments, something she had never been used to as a child, nor in any of her long years of being a teenager. Chloe blushed, the only thing she was able to do while being fixated by a georgous woman who spoke only kind things about her. How did something like THAT work? Often times she was the one giving out the compliments, never expecting anything in return, especially from someone who actually deserved every compliment they got. But that's when things got a little awkward.

Kurama was being glared at in the way that mothers stared at children who were in trouble. Chloe instantly felt like she shouldn't be there, but no one else was moving. She stood there, awkward as hell, staring at this beautiful woman who spoke in dulcet tones. Then, to add onto the situation, Mizu had entered the room and Kurama's feelings became common knowledge. Ah, the drama that came with school had started once more- and much sooner than Chloe had ever realized.

Once all of it was over, Kurama did his best to brush the entire situation off, as did Chloe, trying to determine how all of this was going to work. Kurama and Mizu would make an excellent couple, even if she was a little uncomfortable when they weren't necessarily together quite yet. He mentioned the other signs, saying that they should see the others to determine if their signs were seen as well. Chloe suddenly remembered why she had come in the room anyway. "I saw my sign... well, signs." She put the emphasis on the "s", "I'm not sure what to call them... it..." She continued to follow behing the others of the group.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Still trying to avoid Mizu, it became suddenly obvious that he couldn't avoid a direct question. Mizu had caught up with him in his attempt to escape and asked a question that made Kurama's heart sank. He must think I am awful for avoiding him, he thought to himself as he stopped in his stride and smiled up at Chloe and Angel. Chloe then spoke on seeing her sign or rather signs, Pisces being twin fish. Kurama smiled, "twin fish is what I call them," He said softly.

"We'll catch up with you two," He stated as he finally lowered his eyes onto Mizu who seemed to be a little weirded out by the scene that had taken place in front of them only moments ago. He probably wanted an explanation as to why his name came up so much but Kurama pondered if he should tell him that he liked him, that for some reason he felt drawn to him but he decided it would probably freak Mizu out to know someone had such strong feelings for him after only meeting him for the first time.

Kurama sighed, "don't you get it? You're not doing anything wrong, you're doing everything right," He said smiling as he got a little closer to Mizu. He smirked as he leaned forward and gave a small peck on his cheek before turning around and catching up with Chloe and Angel. He hoped he didn't step over the line with that peck but he hoped that peck held the answers that Mizu was looking for.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 am

Zane's eyes widened in a mixture of shame and embarrassment, feeling as if maybe he hurt the spirit's feelings. He didn't want that, because he had never met a spirit, or horoscope, or whatever the mermaid was - before, so he didn't know what they were capable of.

"Ummm.. I just meant that you're a fish.. and.. fish are........................ wet...................." he looked around awkwardly in the silence that followed his odd comment.

Then he came around to realizing what Aquarius had just said. "Wait what?? What do you mean the one Libra chose?" he looked at her utterly confused, but with great inquisitiveness as well. "I am a Libra, if that's what you mean.. My birthday is in October." He looked over at Kaida. "But I don't understand why horoscopes are important here? You're a mermaid - something I really did not believe to exist, up until this point - who claims she is Aquarius. And Kaida is an Aquarius. And you are asking me if I am a Libra now. What is going on???"

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!