Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts Worlds Will Collide (Ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts Worlds Will Collide (Ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue May 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh ummm... i read my post later and decided some of it was confusing so let me unconfuse it: When I say weaker heartless i mean like the shadow heartless weak maybe a teensy bit stronger, otherwise it just leaves them weakened. Oh and should she lose the game she isn't destroyed, just left unconscious and in some seriously bad shape. Also, this is the last thing promise, strength of the the heart pretty much means how strong the heart's will is to defeat the other person or thing. That's it. Sorry for making it kinda confusing, hope this helps.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carlmeoteor on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Neo
Name:Carl
Sex:male
Appearance:White curly hair in white hoodie with white shoes and hazel and gold eyes
Weapon: A necklace
Power: Shapeshifting
Number: 7
Personality: never serious always mucking around with free time on hand never angry only rarely

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

carlmeoteor
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Aymuharu Isamu ; commonly known as "The Lonely One."

Height: 5'11

Weight: 155 lbs.

Appearance: Aymuharu has an athletic build which is very cut and toned due to his rigorous training. His hair is parted to the side and spiked, which is strawberry blonde. Both eyes are ocean blue and his skin is fair, but has a slight tan to it. He wears a blood-red sleeveless, leather trench coat with a onyx black longsleeve tucked in as a undershirt. He also wears a pair of gunmetal bootcut pants over a pair of black tie-up boots. He also wears a pair of black leather gloves over his hands, both having an unknown symbol upon them.

Personality: Aymuharu is recognized for his calm, collective attitude. He prefers to work alone, seeing the help of others as a sign of weakness within himself. With this, he is accepted as being cold and uncaring to those that know him. On the inside however, Aymuharu is a caring person willing to sacrifice himself for thoses he loves. Being a man of few words, he rarely speaks unless its on a important subject or to speak aloud one of his renowned quotes on the matter at hand. Also by being this way, he attracts the attention of countless women; mostly due to his appearence. Intelligent beyond any scale, Aymuharu is quite renowned for his knowledge on Heartless and Nobodies; making him an valuable asset.

Faction // Alliance None.

Main Weapon: Murasame; a massive nodachi that measures approximately six-feet in length and a foot in width. The blade itself is black and its handle is blood-red. He is able to call his weapon forth similar to the way Keybladers call their Keyblades.

Power: Aymuharu is able to call forth Cooridors of Darkness to travel between worlds with relative ease. He is proficient with magic, especially Thundaga and Graviga which he utilizes when necessary.

History: Not much is known about Aymuharu's past or where he is from. But from what abilities he has displayed, many believe he served under Maleficent at one time. Now he travels between worlds and does what he believes should be done.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!