Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bliss Of School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Bliss Of School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Aira finished her sketch and took a long sip of her lemonade. She flipped threw her sketch book looking over all her sketches, most of which were of wolfs and the out doors. He favourite was of a crescent moon over a lake she had use to live on as a child with her grandparents. She closed the book and put it on the table. She then took out the book that her English class was reading and began reading. A little time passed before she looked up and realized that she was supposed to got to the office at lunch and pick up some papers. She shoved her English book into her book bag and threw it over her shoulder grabbing her lemonade and heading quickly form the cafeteria leaving her sketch book on the table.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Jacoub, see a female leave as he saw the table she left from, as he hurryed to the book, running to her, "Miss! Miss! You forgot your boo~" He said as he sliped onto the floor his jaw make the biggest sound as he hear laughs all around.
*When life brings you down, nothig but a frown. Turn it around upside down, it won't be awhile, it'll become a §mile.*

Only such a vast uniferse can contain such killers...

When life gives you death, You make it live.

Pika? Pika Pi ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Kailyn was suddenly at Jacob's side, helping him up. "Your...jaw...is...okay?" she asked, a flicker of concern in her normally stoic expression. "It...sounded like...it hurt." One of Kailyn's tormentors began up the chant of 'Witch' that echoed around them. Kailyn didn't even seem fazed, her gaze still on Jacob.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 am

"Yeah.. Its just cracked" He said hurt filled his voice as some blood slipped out of his mouth, as he tryed to get up as blood dripped on the cafeteria floor, I gotta stop getting hurt.. He thought as he slipped his jaw hittin the floor again as it cracked more more laughs are being heard. "Will you stop calling her a witch your heartless people!" He said yelling as his tears mixted in with the blood,
Last edited by Blayeded on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 am

Kailyn glared at everyone, her eyes narrowing and turning an eerie red in the center. "Shut...up," she hissed. Most of the stupids...uh...I mean students immediately hushed up. She helded Jacob up again, but this time kept her hands on his arm to keep him from falling. She reached over to a nearby table and snatched the napkins up from it and wiped the blood from his mouth. "Lets...go to the...nurse's office." She turned her red-eyed glare on everyone else. "And if I hear...another word from...any...of you...you're dead."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 am

"Y-Yeah.." He said as blood was wiped from his mouth, as he was held. Jacob then trying to get up as he started to fall back, as he lost his balance, "But lets stop by the principles office first.." He said as he stood still. "Some newkid forgot her notepad.." He said as helooked down into her red eyes.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 am

Kailyn's eyes slowly turned back to its regular light brown and she nodded. "Okay." She took the notepad from him and tucked it into her bag before going back to making sure he didn't fall. She glanced back at the other students and her eyes flashed before walking with him to the Principle's Office.

"She's....like....totally scary," one of her tormentors shivered.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am

"Thanks again.." He said looking down, "I really appreciate all this help youve givin to me.." He said again, as he walked with her to the principle's office.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

"Help...is what...I can offer...to you," Kailyn said simply. "It is...the right...thing to do." She pushed open the door and set the notepad on the desk. "A student...left this...here. She'll...be here...looking for it...later."

"Y--Yes, thank you, Ka--Kailyn," the receptionist stuttered, avoiding Kailyn's gaze.

Kailyn looked at Jacob. "We go...to nurse...now?"

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:56 am

"Yeah.." He said, as a line in his chin could be noticeable, as he closed his eyes in pain as speaking was hard for him todo. "I dont care what they say..Your a nice person. And serbianly not a Witch.." He said wholely as it was very hard for him to speak.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 am

Kailyn patted his arm comfortingly. "I am a witch...just...not in the...way they...think...My eyes...are...different...so I...am a...witch...to them." She pushed open the door to the nurse's office when they made it.

The nurse's eyes widened and she bustled Jacob off towards one of the beds, declaring that he'd need to go to a hospital. She called his parents.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 am

"D-Dont bother they dont care about me" He said as he laughed, and coughing after, as blood came out of the cough. "Just let this heal.. Its just cracked." He said again, blood dripping from the sides of his mouth. Jacob looking at Kailyn as he dident look at her diffrently, "If they think your a witch, and you say so. I dont care.." He said to her, as he coughed again blood comeing out as well.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Aira walked into the principals office and smiled at the lady behind the desk.

"Hi, My names Aira, I'm new and i was supposed to get some papers from here." She smiled looking over toward the window. It was so nice out. She just wanted to get out into the sun.

"Oh, yes let me just get them for you dear. Oh would this happen to be yours?" The lady asked holding up her sketch book.

"Oh yes! Yes it is! how did you get a hold of it?" She asked taking the sketch book and papers in her arms.

"One of our students brought it in. i think his name was Jacob... anyways he brought it in not too long ago." She said with a smile. A thanks the lady then left the office. She headed to the quad doors. She opened them and went out to sit on a picnic table in the sun. She sat down and opened the book. She didn't know what she would do without it. She would have to find Jacob and thank him for taking it to the office.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Kailyn cleaned the blood from his mouth and took out a bunch of bandages from her bag. She wrapped them around his jaw. "There. Keep...those on for...about a week. It should...help your jaw...heal...correctly. And...I think it would...be best...if you...stuck around me...for a while.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Sam had felt bad after watching the clumsily kid fall he hoped the kid was okay and he did want to help as he saw his jaw was hurt but Sam had his reputation to protect and at this school the kid who name he though was John or Jacob something like that just wasn't cool and for Sam to help him would look weird and he would probably take a hit to his rep for that so he watched as a girl helped him out of the cafeteria Sam just went on eating his lunch as the laughing had settled down

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Aira started to sketch the school but grew tired of it quickly. She let her hair out of the pony tale and ran her fingers threw it a few times. She looked at the new school and realized she hadn't really got a tour of the school yet. She packed her things and pulled out a map of the school. She walked into the school and turned corner after corner and climbed stars and went down stairs passing a vary pretty painting on the wall of an eagle flying in the sky. She saw the gyms, the art room, the science room and the theater. she walked around for a little longer and when she returned to the flying eagle for the third time she knew she was lost.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 pm

May I join it sound very fun

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

((sure. Post your character sheet in the occ thread))

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Name: Veronica
Personality: Outgoing, Mischievous, Can be Mean, Protective, Nice, Funny
Hobbies: Piano, Reading, Violin, Acting
Looks: Image

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:20 pm

((Was the Info okay? Or do you need more?))

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!