Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bliss Of School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Bliss Of School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 pm

((Its okay. Now just put in a bio anc make your first post here))
*When life brings you down, nothig but a frown. Turn it around upside down, it won't be awhile, it'll become a §mile.*

Only such a vast uniferse can contain such killers...

When life gives you death, You make it live.

Pika? Pika Pi ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Bio: Lives with a small family (Father and Older Brothers), She is like her mother in all kinds of ways she cooks and cleans for the men in the house and she always speak to her family by their first names never Father or brothers. Her mother and father split up when she was 7 years old, She currently stays with her father this year because her mother is getting ready for a baby to come.

'So this is the school I'm forced to come to' I think to myself as I look at the building 'Well best I get over with it sooner then later' I grab the handle to the door and walk in to loom around the hall "I guess its not the bad looking in here" I walk down the hall to the office to pick up my classes. 'Hopefully I can actually make some friends' I finish heading into my first class which was Lang. Arts

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 pm

I turn another corner and go up a flight of stairs. I turn down a hall way and when i finally think i know where i am I'm back to the painting. I breath out loudly and looked over the map again. I looked up to see the bird was watching me. It kinda looked like he was smiling at me mockingly. I glared at the painting and stomped away determined to find my way out of what now seemed to be a labyrinth of a school.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Jacob, looking up weakly at her as he spoke with a small smile apon his face, as he said "I..Think It would be best.." He said, his head falling back into a pilliow, as he said thought,
"I dont want to get in any more hurt... It just makes me look like a damn fool.." He said wiping some rouge blood dripping from teh side of his mouth.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Kailyn simply patted Jacob on the head, a sign of reassurance as she rifled through her bag. "This...is for you...since...lunch was...ruined for you." She held out a strawberry smoothie, kept from spilling inside a thermos. She pulled out a straw and stuck it into the smoothie.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Jakecoub, looking at the smoothie, as he tryed to reach out, but in failure his arm quickly feel hitting the steel railing, as he tryed again, but only in fauiler, as it happend in the same result. "D--Do You mind Setting the smoothing on my arm..I can do teh rest on my own." He said struggleing to put his arm by his side, from the pain of his jaw was more worst than teh pain in his arm.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Kailyn gently took his arm, moving it slowly to help with the pain. She set the smoothie into the crease at his arm, making sure it didn't fall before pulling out an ice pack and setting it on the bruise forming on his arm.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Jacob, firmly gripping down onto the smopthie, as the ice set in place, he moved his arm twards his face sipping the smoothie out the straw, as he sweezed his eyes shut, the ice freezeing cold, as his index finger twitched the cold of the ice pack was makeing his cold. "T-That you again Kailyn..I-I-I can't th-th-thank you enough." He said, as his other hand gripped the sheet under his not letting his grip go.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Kailyn patted his head again. "You...get some...rest. I'll be...here...with you." She assured him, a small smile forcing its way onto her face before she became expressionless again. She removed the ice pack once she was sure the area was numb of any pain.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Jacob, placeing the Smoothie down onto a sterdy place, as He went to sleep, but before his eyes closed, his eyes saw a small smile that went on her face...? Shes probly hasent smiled in a lifetime..But for me...Can't be... He thought, as he went to sleep, putting his mind to rest. As he slept, only two snores can be made as his was left open when he slept, only dreaming about his parents, thinking about how they left him,

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Kailyn turned to stare out the window, resting her cheek against her fist that she propped up on the window sill. Her eyes, blank and expressionless, stared outside at the trees. She'd stay this way until he woke up.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Jacob, quickly coughing as he opend his eyes quickly, looking around as he sat up coughing louder, blood comeing out, as he coverd his mouth a drip of blood rolling down his hand, "Damn..-" He said a bad cough inrupting his sentance as he continued, "I need some fresh air.." He said as he gaspd, blood rolling down his chin as he looked over at Kailyn, as he closed his eyes coughing very roughly.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Jacob, quickly coughing as he opend his eyes quickly, looking around as he sat up coughing louder, blood comeing out, as he coverd his mouth a drip of blood rolling down his hand, "Damn..-" He said a bad cough inrupting his sentance as he continued, "I need some fresh air.." He said as he gaspd, blood rolling down his chin as he looked over at Kailyn, as he closed his eyes coughing very roughly.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Kailyn helped him up tenderly, gently wiping the blood from his face with a napkin. "Come on. I'll take you."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:54 pm

"O- *cough* Okay" He said coughing badly, looking at Kailyn more blood flowing out the side of his mouth, as he was welped up by her. "If I would have not crushed my jaw, I wouldent have been going through this.." He though, trying to take a step farward.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Aira was getting angry now. She started to move quickly down the halls. She didn't notice she was running. She turned corners with other care now just trying to get to a familiar place. She turned the next corner to quickly and ran right into to students.

Aira fell back. "I'm so Sorry!" She said quickly rubbing her back.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am

(Sorry for the short reply)

Jake fell straight back wincing in pain, as he look up at her.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!