Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guardians of Crisaya

The Guardians of Crisaya

a part of “The Guardians of Crisaya”, a fictional universe by Knight of L..

Legends state that when the ancient force that was sealed long ago returns, six will be chosen to assume the roles of the Guardians of Crisaya.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guardians of Crisaya”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Guardians of Crisaya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 pm

I guess it would have to be closer to dawn. It was a 3 hours ride to that village area, which happened several hours after Gideon was working.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Wow. I missed quite a few stuff since I'm kind of way behind. :s

Can someone give me a little summary with what's going on between Elen, Yuzuki, Takeshi, and Rosemary ?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ecsno on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Alise120 wrote:Wow. I missed quite a few stuff since I'm kind of way behind. :s

Can someone give me a little summary with what's going on between Elen, Yuzuki, Takeshi, and Rosemary ?

You've probably read it already for the finer details, but seeing as you asked:

Takeshi and Yuzuki gave Elen something that would wake her, and the entire group (Rosemary, Takeshi and Yuzuki) started traveling back to the city where Takeshi and Yuzuki have a house on the outskirts. Somewhere along the way Elen finally woke and went a little berserk, scared by being so close to people.

Elen ran and Takeshi chased her, telling her that they were friendly and simply wanted to make sure she was okay, giving her the offer of coming with the group to the house. Elen refused, believing him to be lying.

Takeshi attempted to reassure Elen and posed a few friendly questions to her but she still refused, believing herself to be better off alone.

Takeshi accepted this answer but stated again that the offer would still be open if she wanted it, making a note to himself to keep an eye on her. He rejoined Yuzuki and Rosemary, giving her a playful telling off for mentioning work in front of Rosemary.

Elen decided to follow them, but from a safe distance.

-

Rough idea :)

ecsno
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight of L. on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 pm

I know I've been gone for quite some time, and I am very sorry. Between school, work, and other personal matters, I find myself barely having any time to come here and post. I would have posted on Monday, but the site was closed for maintenance shortly after I logged in. This will likely continue for the rest of the week (with the exception of the weekend) and possibly some of next week. I supposed it could have been worse since it's only dawn at the latest. Should this happen again, don't hesitate to go ahead as long it isn't a part of the main story. Hopefully by the time we get to the main story, I will have sorted things out and have more time to post.

Now, to sort out some confusion. MercyKilling, what is the city you have been talking about in your posts? If you specified the name before, I apologize. Also, I'm assuming the event between Takeshi, Yuzuki, Rosemary, and Elen took place, and still are, in the night.

I don't believe I have anymore questions, but if I do, I'll come back and ask.

Knight of L.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight of L. on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I'm not going to be able to post in the IC for awhile. Sorry again.

Knight of L.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey knight im tied to your character so if you speed up to the main story just write me in to ok.

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight of L. on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

I actually had a fair amount of time today, so I managed to post in the IC as well as reply to some of you.

Hey knight im tied to your character so if you speed up to the main story just write me in to ok.

My character will not be meeting your character until the night of the current day, which I'm sure you already know. That being said, it could be awhile until that happens. Then again, by the next time I can come here and post, the time should fit fairly well with my character. If you don't mind waiting, then I'll let you know when my character is about to return to the capital.

Hey Knight you could always have where if a guardian dies, the gift passes on. If it was posted like that you coul dhave the dark guard die in a fight with the destroyer. That would open the spot right back up.

I could do that, but I don't know if I want to take control of Lycos's character even if it just to have him be killed in a fight with the Destroyer. There's also the fact that if a guardian died and passed on his/her gift, why haven't there been anymore guardians since the first ones?

Donanater is right. Maybe one of characters from the "Others" catagory can have them? That might save us the time and trouble of waiting for someone new to pop up and start a whole new character.

I suppose that could work if anyone wants to take the Guardian of Darkness. If anyone would like to take that role, I suppose you could either make a a second character or find a way to integrate the guardian role into your current character.

Knight of L.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow, slow week for everyone eh? Well me included lol.

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh yea definitaly slow for me. Pulling overtime this whole week but like I said Im cool in the story till knight meets me.

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

I should be back to posting anytime between Thursday evening to Friday.

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey knight i found a replacment for the guard so when you can accpe tthe character ok ^^

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 pm

hey knight could you possibly tell me where you are, i'm think of a place to go next and it might be a good idea to go where you are.<("<)
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight of L. on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey knight i found a replacment for the guard so when you can accpe tthe character ok ^^

I've already accepted her character.

hey knight could you possibly tell me where you are, i'm think of a place to go next and it might be a good idea to go where you are.<("<)

My character is currently in a city on Desitran land. I don't know if it would be good for your character to meet my character there since he's there to assassinate the duke and will leave once the job is done. If donanater is alright with it, maybe your character can meet us at the Empire's capital. Of course, that would be at the night of the current day.

Knight of L.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Alright! A new character! And it's not like she's too late either!
Can't wait till Thursday! I really want to get back to the story...damn exams!

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm

I has posted my postables and expect my critiquism along with my chili dog (but hold the critique)

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

OMG my friend just moved her 4 friends into my house till they remodel their house >.>. Sure 5 women in a house sounds fun but it isn't >.>

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 pm

i think i may have to drop out guys... sorry, uni is just being a little like all work and no play at the moment... but if you want people are welcome to have my characters???

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 am

MercyKilling, I just finished my Uni exams yesterday. Just hold on a bit and things should work out smoothly in the end.

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Guys, I just realized; I can't post anything until Ecsno posts, because my storyline is, at the moment, tied to hers and i'm waiting on her to reply to my post.

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm waiting on someone else to post since I posted before 2 short ones

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!