Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lost: A new beginning

LOST: a new beginning

a part of “Lost: A new beginning”, a fictional universe by TrashySceneQueen.

basically this is like the hit television series except this time there is a new island and new characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost: A new beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] LOST: a new beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "LOST: a new beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] LOST: a new beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Dominic is basically a mix between Adam Lambert and Charlie Pace.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix
"Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love." ~Adam Lambert
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world.” ~ Albert Einstein
"Without music, life would be a mistake." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Can I be a teacher? Also, where was the plane's point A and point B, meaning, takeoff and destination?

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Yeah, I forgot to ask about that but can it be from LA to San Diego or San Diego to LA or from one of those places to somewhere else? Sorry I kinda didn't think about that when I was creating my character... ^^ I guess he could have been somewhere for recording or something....

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve the Painter's spot for my character! My summer classes start tomorrow so I need a day or two to post her.
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm

How long should posts be?

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey, guys, if I can have your permission, I'd like to throw up the first post concerning the crash and its immediate aftermath, if that's okay. I'm a pretty skilled writer and I'll make it thick and juicy for everyone's delight, if that's okay with y'all.

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Fine by me 'cause I wasn't sure how to say it and I really want this to start. :)

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 pm

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm

I would just start it if I were you, dig17, the other's aren't on.

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Working on it, it'll be up at the end of the night I think.

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Great :) I can't wait to read it and then get started with the rest of the roleplay :)

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't want to rush you but what time is it at your place and how long do you think you'll take? Sorry but I really want to get this started.

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:24 am

Done. I made a glorious post; I'm proud to say it's the longest one I've posted on this site. :)

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:01 am

Hey I submitted a character for the thread :) I've been on this site for a few years but I haven't joined a new RP since they "renovated" it. I hope I did it right, lol. Let me know what you think of the character!

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

I love your post but I don't want to be the one to post after it 'cause it will seem wimpy XP

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:31 am

It seems so short XD

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

LB, no offense bro, but keep ALL OOC BANTER IN THE OOC THREAD. It really pisses me off when people post OOC in the IC; sorry to be such a Nazi about it, but the system is incredibly simple, and I'm putting alot of effort into making this thread good. If you could edit your post to something that deserves to be IC, it would help me out alot.

On your comment, however, I'm willing to make another big ol' post about the quelling of the crash site chaos and get us all organized. Any objections?

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 am

No but just calm down ok? it's just one post

LBSinger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 am

Yo, submitted a character, I figure if this is done right it can and will be epic.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!