Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Game of Stupidity

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The Game of Stupidity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 am

I'd be having steak tonight!

Is it socially acceptable to eat a whole can of whipped cream out of the can at the dinner table, when both your parents and your boyfriend's are present?

(Haha, my boyfriend and I have been have this fight for a while.)
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Game on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:02 am

10 meters.

If a tree falls in the forrest, and no one is there to hear it, does the bell still make a sound?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Game
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 am

(Haha, I'll say that next time he brings it up! xD)

One day at a time! :D

Can I swallow my tongue?

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:23 am

Only if you cut it out first.

Why is an orange, orange?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 am

The same reason I have a banana in my coat pocket. Cuz it's yellow.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 am

Cus the stork made them that way.

Why do people drive on a parkway and and park in a driveway?

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frog on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm

That happens because we are naturally a reversed species.

How much does a grain of rice weigh?
My avatar keeps disappearing. :(

Frog
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:33 pm

As sharp or dull as you want it.

Why do I hear babies eating melons nearby?

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Because they miss summer and want to bring it back.

Why does warm milk make me want to cry?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VerifyinTr1gIDs on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Because somebody sneaks chopped onions into each cup of warm milk that you get close to.

Are you hungry?
You got dun OWNED/PWND/PWNED/PONED/BONED/ETC...!!!

VerifyinTr1gIDs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Do you even need to ask?

what are you doing here?

MFT
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Did you get the reference?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh yes I did!

Why are Vocaloid so damn addictive to listen to?

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 pm

The hamster in the vent says it's because I made it that way.

Why do people fight for the rights of unborn babies, but if that baby grows up to be gay, ignore him and not fight for his rights then?
so go, now, find yourself
you're selfish, condescending

you and me are now

forever

forever

so go play god
in someone else's life

'cause you and me are now

forever

forever dead

Nyxelestia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Because there are these things called hypocrites that only care when it is convenient to their supposed religious/political/etc... views to do so. Also, get with the program, there are a lot of really sucky people out there. I'd have thought it would be obvious. ;)

What is it about things that taste like peppermint that makes you want to eat more than one if they're not reasonably large?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Watermellons....

Why is it that snakes are poisonous?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Else they would not have a purpose at all.

Why is stupidity so hard to eliminate?

wolf1992
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Because its a genetic disorders shared by most humans and a few birds.

Why do guitars have 2 E strings?
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vasilisa*van*Morren on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Because E is the most awesome note of the musical scale.

Why do Disney movies take on a whole different meaning once you lose your innocence?

Vasilisa*van*Morren
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Blame Sigmund Freud.

Why aren't there any sky whales?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!