Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Game of Stupidity

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The Game of Stupidity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Because Invader Zim sooo did that already.

Why am I supposed to be reponsible?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 pm

If you're not a parent, then you're free to be as irresponsible as you like.

How is it that a four year old can make me lose the game?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm

The power of Christ compels you!

Why is it so fun to stick '...in a sexual way...' at the end of every sentence?
so go, now, find yourself
you're selfish, condescending

you and me are now

forever

forever

so go play god
in someone else's life

'cause you and me are now

forever

forever dead

Nyxelestia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Because it makes some people uncomfortable which is fun to watch. : )

Why is it that horrible things seem to happen on the same day as awesome ones?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Because then that means it's your birthday.

Why is Imogen Heap cool?

Nyxelestia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zieke on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Because she is on drugs.

Why are we here?

Zieke
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Because if we weren't then this thread wouldn't exist.

Why does it rain in the summer and not in the winter here?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Because it's too cold in the winter for there to be rain where you live?

Why is it that showers make for good ideas when it comes to writing? (As in thinking of ideas when in the shower.)

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am

Because it's relaxing. (And in answer to my last question, it's because we've been in a drought for 10 or so years and it only just really let up, and hasn't got to winter again!XD)

Why do cats like hunting birds?

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 am

The thrill of the hunt.

What did I do last week to warrant karma giving me a migraine this week? XD

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alkar on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 am

You were happy.

Why is there Gravity?

Alkar
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Cause if there wasn't then we'd live in space.

Why do so many people like fast food?

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:15 am

Because it's the closest thing to instant gratification that you can get with a consistent amount of accuracy.

Why do so many people treat fast food works so badly?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 am

Because most of the people who work there are just trying to make a quick buck.

Why is it when you say something in over and over, to you, it loses it's meaning?
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddmouse on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Because saying it over and over again has no meaning.

Why to spammers spam?
"It may cost me much to save them, but if I don't, it will cost me everything!"

Oddmouse
Member for 13 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sciamancer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Say... spammers spam spasmodically, supposing surely spammers they are.

y u no liek mudkipz?
1. Join ASCO
2. Fight the monster.
3. Protect the people.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Sciamancer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

CUZ I HAZ ME A CHEEZBURGER!

Why does CoD remove a minimum of 50 IQ points from all players?

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CKTheHappyPig on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Because the developers want to make them into an army of mindless drones.

Why do we have five fingers?
Keep flying. Stay shiny.

CKTheHappyPig
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Because I ate the sixth.

Why do college counseling offices make you feel like you fail at life and are never getting into college?

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:05 am

Because that is exactly what they are aiming for.

Why do I feel silly every time I get onto this site?

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!