Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A World's End

A World's End

a part of “A World's End”, a fictional universe by Asperser.

Every year the sound of a bell can be heard from the horizon. It is said that those who follow the sound are taken to a faraway place, a paradise where life and death do not exist, to a time when the world was rich and vibrant with life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World's End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A World's End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Fisk wrote:I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

I hope that's enough apologies without making me look like I'm spamming... My place in this roleplay has just suddenly disappeared. I'm so incredibly lost right now, and I'm mad at myself because I didn't take the opportunity to post when I could have squeezed it in. Avoiding repeating what has already been said, I need to get an honest opinion... Since I'm so far behind, I need to know if I should still partake in this or not. If not, then I'm more than willing to leave for the betterment of the roleplay.

Well, you're not that far behind, honestly, and I'm waiting for more people to post before I post so, stay. I'm not sure where you're lost at, but so far besides everything being pitch-black because of the lack of stars and a moon at night, Danielle being attacked, My dialogue with Warren, I think you're just fine. You're still at the pool until after me, warren, and civor ran away and went to an underground shelter beneath a tree trunk.Faolen is still rushing through the trees coming towards the pool.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
-Anais Nin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asperser
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fisk on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Mm, it's just been far too long since I've posted IC.

Anyone gonna tell me where everyone is, right now? O_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fisk
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Why isn't anyone posting? Asperser is waiting for a few more to post and I can't post untill Asperser has posted.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eextreme on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Fisk wrote:Mm, it's just been far too long since I've posted IC.

Anyone gonna tell me where everyone is, right now? O_o

I ll try but I can't guarantee its completely accurate. Need some people to confirm it as well.

Flo, Warren, Civor, and Simon are in an underground cave facing the other island discussing how to cross the ocean to the other island

Masi, and Danielle are in the middle of the forest facing an NPC who wants to kill them for stealing his fruit

Logan and Faustus are near the other side of the island trying (i think) to taunt the other into a fight

Charles, Faolan, and Alexandria is (from what I can remember before they stopped posting) climbing a cliff on the north side of the island

Fisk might have been with Alexandria, but I'm not sure

BTW: Masi I think you have to write how the fight with the NPC turns out.

eextreme
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 pm

eextreme wrote:Flo, Warren, Civor, and Simon are in an underground cave facing the other island discussing how to cross the ocean to the other island

The( as far as I know only) entrance of the cave is hidden under a treestump. So its not likely that we'd notice a lot from what is happening outside and its highly unlikely that you'd find us there.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 pm

wait, what? really? so it isn't asperser controlling the guy? Well, later then, i do not know how he'll react to Masi words at all.
Injuries of the heart is the hardest to heal, for it actually takes time and will to embrace the pain, and be affected by it.

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:24 am

eextreme wrote:Charles, Faolan, and Alexandria is (from what I can remember before they stopped posting) climbing a cliff on the north side of the island

Charles and Alexandria were talking by a hill before everything went sour. Faolen was crashing through the trees to the pond. Fisk was watching the conversation with Civor before we ran off into the jungle to the secret room beneath a tree trunk(it isn't a cave, think underground shelter type abode).

I don't mind if you control the NPC, but yes, I'm currently using it.

As my midterms approach, I have one next week and more the consecutive weeks to come, so if you see me less often that's the reason ;). Don't worry I haven't forgotten about this.

Asperser
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Asperser there is some dude that thinks he can just roll into the plot, are you going o do anything? Or are we to just Ignore his gibberish?

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Lol, just noticed a new post and was disappointed. Perhaps

We ignore of course. Or in a way, ask a GM to delete his post, or perhaps we can ask him and say that he's not accepted.

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 am

Ignore it for now. I do not have internet at my house and am using the wireless connection of my neighbors, hence poor connection. I'll address whoever posted when my internet is not so, unstable...Also, night will end after the fight with ???. After the fight is finished put up a time skip post, aka you went to sleep etc....and we'll transition into day.

Asperser
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 am

I just realized the oddcomer said 'I' In the ooc, lol.
Also, i've just read his posts many times and realized something, very very funny. He takes a bite of juice with incredible pain, he clawed at himself causing wounds, and he also summoned many creatures that reacted, going around his body.

Must, resist, temptation to type....

Masi found himself walking alongside the side of a cliff. "Almost fell over, damn." He said, shaking his head. The sounds of animals snarling caught his attention, and he hurried himself closer to the sounds. It was there he saw a sight that made him sigh in pity. A pair of raptors, were ripping at a corpse of a 15 year old. Most of the flesh had been eaten, and the raptors were screeching to each other. They were small, reaching to his knees if he stood up fully. The boy had the tattoo 1313 imprinted on his right arm. He could clearly see it as it was detached from the corpse, being under one of the arguing raptors. Thanking the gods for his luck, Masi drew his bow and aimed at his next meal.

anyway googled and i'm going to use this as the base for the armor that ???? is wearing.

are we allowed to curse? I'm not sure on the level of the language in this rp, masi would curse instead of thinking incoming sword, normally.

zewei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eextreme on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm

in your last posts Civor never mentioned his number right? (BTW: my number is 737 not 747 if your referring to me). It makes me wonder if I should turn around and attack him.

eextreme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm

hmm, i need some tips on how to handle the fight. should i drag it out, or make it end in swiftness?
Some help needed for the flow of the NPC.

zewei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fisk on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 am

Wait, I'm confused, is Ariel/Angel trying to attack me right now, or just striking a pose? Found it hard to read that line without feeling I misinterpreted it.

Fisk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eextreme on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 am

Fisk wrote:Wait, I'm confused, is Ariel/Angel trying to attack me right now, or just striking a pose? Found it hard to read that line without feeling I misinterpreted it.

i m pretending to attack Civor, I not sure where you are though XD

eextreme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fisk on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Sooo lost.

My post was supposed to get me closer to your vicinity, I guess I should have clarified that.

Fisk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eextreme on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm

OKay where is asperser? I can't post anything until i get a response from civor. I hope she isn't leaving this RP to die...

eextreme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyCrown on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 am

So is it okay for zewei and I to kill off or critically injure the knight character? I'm not quite sure how Asperser wants this to end up.

RubyCrown
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eextreme on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 am

RubyCrown wrote:So is it okay for zewei and I to kill off or critically injure the knight character? I'm not quite sure how Asperser wants this to end up.

It makes me wonder if we have to sub for asperser until she comes back.

eextreme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:55 am

i'ma wait though, *sighs*

zewei
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!