Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Sonic Bros X- The Wormhole Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Super Sonic Bros X- The Wormhole Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 pm

ENEMIES LIST

WARIO
-Intermediate Threat-
Wario

THE KOOPA KINGDOM
-Minor Threat-
Green Koopa's
Red Koopa's
Goomba's
Bullet Bill
Paratrooper's
Hammer Koopa's
Ice Koopa's
Fire Koopa's

-Intermediate Threat-
Larry
Roy
Lemmy
Wendy O.
Iggy
Morton
Ludwig
Bowser Jr.
Kamek

-MAJOR THREAT-
Bowser

ROBOTNIK BOTS
-Minor Threat-
Robotnik Clone Drone
Super Arma Drone
Battleship Drone

-Intermediate Threat-
Lumberjack
Rock Monster
Tunneler Drone

-MAJOR THREAT-
Dr. Robotnik
Mecha Sonic

SIGMA'S FORCES AND THE MAVERICKS
-Minor Threat-
WASP Dropships
Armored Battlesuits
Boomerang Droid
Stationary Tank

-Intermediate Threat-
Storm Eagle
Boomer Kuwanger
Tunnel Rhino
Blizzard Buffalo
Squid Adler
Mattrex
Commander Yammark
Infinity Mijinion
Vile

-MAJOR THREAT-
Sigma
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 am

Ok sweet we are getting started soon! So, can we still have like a secondary minor character? If so I may want like Yoshi or Tails.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 am

That would be great Hurricane. Most ppl wonder when does a roleplay end. I am hoping this one never ends. My goal is 1000 posts. That doesn't mean spam the roleplay.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 am

Yes lets spam the chat channel! I'm joking. So we start in 2 days. I have school in 2 days but I'll post in the morning and more in the night. So I can't wait to post.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 am

you can post every 10 days for all i care. I picked you cuz I know your a loyal roleplayer

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Wait you mean you think im loyal or what? By what you say there it looks like you've learned a bit from all the times we rped together.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes cheeseymonkey I went to RP's I was in looking for loyal roleplayers. And I know you are loyal to your roleplay

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 pm

God I'm so eager... can't wait. But I hope its going to keep going more then a few weeks. I really wish to officialy end an rp. Or never ending but once the 4 main villain are out I think its going to be finished. Or you could bring other villains like the Axem rangers X, master smithy or the koopa bros. I'm listening to the SMBZ episodes again and i'm really glued to the screen. This is going to be awesome rp if we ever finish it.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Well cheeseymonkey if you saw the enemy list it will go on for a while. There is a secret villain at the very end of the RP that will take forever to get to. You can guess for yourself who it could be.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Um... do I HAVE to play as X? I'm very rarely ever interested in playing more than one character, especially a second character who's going to be spending the majority of their time talking to my main character. If I play X, then I could just have him and Zero do everything there is to do in a single post and there's no fun in that. If I ever do play a second character, it's usually one that has absolutely no relation to my main character so I can cover the most ground.

Bottom line, I would definitely prefer not to play as X. He's just not the kind of character I can portray that well, and like I said, multiple characters are never my "Forte". Get it? Forte? Bass's japanese name? And I'm talking about Mega Man? Yeah, terrible joke, but whatever.

I doubt anyone will want to play X if you forbid him from having any of his armors. I'm sorry, but X is a flaming pussy without his Fourth, Falcon, or Gaea Armors to beef up his powers. You remember how easily Vile kicks his ass without the Armor giving him more power?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Okay my guesses. Since i don't know anything about megaman ill get mostly the guesses from sonic and Mario universe.

Guess 1: Shadow. I know it might sound a bit crazy... but you never know.
Guess 2: Mecha knuckles. I doubt he'll be the secret villain but a guess.
Guess 3: DONKEY KONG! he was once the villain in some games.
Guess 4: Paper mario thousand year door before final boss. I can't remember his name so i hope you know who i'm talking about.
Guess 5: Mecha Shadow. If theres mecha sonic there could be a mecha shadow,

Well this is all i got for now. hope i come up to other ppl.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Protoman you don't have to play X if you don't want I have others who might want the spot. And the armor I was thinking of you guys finding Dr. Light capsules along the way. Only X can access these. I just don't know how to portray this in the roleplay. That is what I am debating. Let me tell ya about Vile I know without the armor you will get your butt kicked but how many times has X and Zero killed him. X is a fairly moderate headstrong character.

X Helmet
X Armour
X Boots (Makes a jet pack effect)
MEGA X Buster

I will come up with better names but that is all i can think of for now.

Cheeseymonkey I plan on it being a very big secret. BTW ALL OF THOSE ARE WRONG!

P.S.: I could make Donkey Kong as a villain what kind of final boss is Donkey Kong. He ain't got shit. I would've guessed you would have been thinking the whole nintendo universe.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Just give X the Falcon Armor. The buster is a bit weaker but he'll be able to fly which I'm sure will have many practical uses. Dr. Light Capsules are not going to be found in the Mushroom Kingdom (I hope not), but you can still introduce them if we do anything in X nd Zero's world. Personally, I think X could do fine with the armors he obtained in X5 (Fourth, Falcon, and Gaea).

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Alrite Protoman X. X will be equipped with all the falcon armors abilities.

-Able to fly with the jetpack on the boots
-Buster is a bit weaker but will still have a third level buster charge. Only can be used 3 times per battle against Intermediate Threats or Major Threats. Not allowed to be used against Minor Threats it is highly unneccessary.

I hope you aren't disappointed with the group of mavericks i chose. I know I didn't come up with any new ones. I thought I chose a decent group of Mavericks. If you aren't sure who they are. On the Intro page it will have a list of all enemies and the level of threat they pose.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm

So is the guy playing Luigi going to do Mario? Or does he feel like Proto and doesn't want to play a second character related to his first who will most likely be with him all the time? If he feels that way I want Mario. Otherwise I will play Yoshi, Knuckles, or Tails.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am

Vio-Lance hasn't said anything I am pretty sure they want to play Mario. The only problem is we will have to do this without X. If no one wants to play X this roleplay will be postponed next week til 9/21/10 or until someone else wants to play X. The roleplay will start 9/14/10 if we can get someone to play X.

You can still play as Yoshi, Knuckles and Tails but you are going to have so many seperate storylines I am hoping you could handle it.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am

Ok. I wasn't planning on playing all three. Just one of them. But I think I can handle two storylines. Hard part is deciding which person to choose as second character. :'(

:P

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am

If it comes down to it I mite just say to hell with it and play as X. It would so not be rite for a GM to play as a character.

Hurricane I recommend you play as Tails or Knuckles since you have a Sonic the Hedgehog character anyways.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am

I personally don't care if you play as someone.

I know. And I love both Tails and Knuckles. But I also want to have a Mario character. So I am torn in half.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 am

Hey I just thought of something. You no has King Boo. And as far as I know he's a fairly big Mario villian.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!