Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sailing The Seven Seas

Sailing The Seven Seas

a part of “Sailing The Seven Seas”, a fictional universe by Hurricane.

The Dragon's Knave is now accepting crew members! Although, they're a rough bunch. Lots of secrecy, pain, and even death on the high seas, and nowhere to run...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sailing The Seven Seas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sailing The Seven Seas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Great! I can't wait until we start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:28 pm

YAY!!!

There we go, that bit of immaturity out of the way. It's nice to be on the verge of getting started. I hope we haven't lost anyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Umm not to be annoying, but is this starting soon...?

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah, I know. I've been waiting for this forever.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I hate to say it, but I've pretty much given up on this one. If it does end up starting, I'll give it a shot, but this concept has lost all the charm that it once had and I doubt it will hold my interest anymore. It's really sad, because this had great potential, but my experience has been that when it takes this long for something to start it's either not going to start or it will die shortly thereafter. Sorry to be the pessismist, but I just figured I'd put my 2 cents in.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 pm

I can't help but kind of agree. I don't want to, but even given that people have lives, it's getting a little ridiculous. Has anyone considered starting without the GM? I know it's not the most PC idea, but we could use the tabs, just to keep up enthusiasm, and then start all over when the forum actually gets created. I don't know, just a thought.

*hopes she doesn't get hauled out for insurrection*

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Personally, I agree with Pheonix and we can keep going on the tab (if it's ok with the GM) or start over in a thread. Keep up interest, because I'm pretty sure we'll lose a good amount of people if we don't start soon. Just my opinion.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Agreed, Jedi.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah, but we might not want to use taps because since you can't get past like the first page.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 pm

dadkahdlkxsbead So you guys AREN'T dead, well, some of you at least. I figured I'd check this out away because I loved the characters, RP concept, etc etc. It might be good to just start out before everyone just throws in the towel.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Agreed Yonbibuns.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

I have been checking it obsesively pretty much every day. I am getting sick and tired of roleplays with awesome concepts dying. Blech. If it starts I am in.

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:39 am

Since it was my idea, I'll put up the first post. Also, we're using the tabs because the actual RP is intended to happen in a forum, and I wouldn't feel right about creating a forum for an RP that I'm not GMing. Just use this time to get your character all figured out. We could always keep a log somewhere of the posts that are made so that we have a record if Hurricane actually likes where things have gone and wants to run with it. I'm not too busy tomorrow. I'll try to have something up then.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 am

I haven't been commenting on the OOC and I stopped participating in the on-the-side roleplay, but I'm still interested. If this starts up, even without Hurricane, I'll gladly join in.
You know what the first rule of flying is?

Love.
You can learn all the math in the 'verse...
But you take a boat in the air that you don't love...
She'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down...
Tells you she's hurting before she keels.
Makes her a home.

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 am

I agree with Ironbrow... And everyone else LOL :)
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 am

Okay, I put a post up. It's not the best I've ever done, or the most detailed. I've been accosted by writers block lately. It does, however, give a time of day, and the indication that the three days isn't quite up yet.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow. I'm really really sorry everybody. I won't give you a time for when it will be up so that I don't dissapoint you any further but I will try my hardest to get it done. It was a good idea to take the initiative with it.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 am

Is everyone still around? *crickets*

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

I'm around. I just wish the IC would be up.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm around, I've just been spending a lot of time looking for a job, and haven't had the motivation to write. I'll try to post something in the next few days.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!