Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sailing The Seven Seas

Sailing The Seven Seas

a part of “Sailing The Seven Seas”, a fictional universe by Hurricane.

The Dragon's Knave is now accepting crew members! Although, they're a rough bunch. Lots of secrecy, pain, and even death on the high seas, and nowhere to run...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sailing The Seven Seas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sailing The Seven Seas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:41 am

I am still around, if getting a bit disheartened at the lack of activity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 am

I'm still here. I like forgot about this till it just popped up in "View your posts".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

I will just say this died even before it started.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

It's a pity, but yes, I think it has.

We're waiting on a lot of people, and some haven't even posted yet.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm

*sad attempt to revive*
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 am

*Happy attempt to revive with you!*

in a little while anyways. Gimme a bit of time to put a post together.
You know what the first rule of flying is?

Love.
You can learn all the math in the 'verse...
But you take a boat in the air that you don't love...
She'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down...
Tells you she's hurting before she keels.
Makes her a home.

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Hrmm a revival that works would be nice.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 pm

;D Just joining in would be aiding the revival process.

Or a re-do? This RP has too many brilliant characters to die, seriously. I'll keep checking for you guys, Iron and eleniel.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:27 am

Well, the issue with revival is that I need phoenix to do something before I can. Honestly I think this is rather dead, although if people came back I would definitely participate.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I was waiting on you, I've posted since you did, and was trying to give you a chance to respond. There was after all a lot going on to respond to. I think that we've lost a lot of the people that were actually involved in what was going on though, so I think that a total restart would probably be in order. If that happens though, then someone should probably take the time to plan something resembling a plot so that we aren't all just foundering around trying to make something work. Preferably someone with at least a semi working knowledge of how a ship works, or the time to research it.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh, it seems we were both waiting for each other then, I apologize. My character did not have much to react to other then following yours to wherever the new bunk was, so I was assuming that Tanwen would take the lead with that.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey guys! Know I'm doing this with honest intentions. I went and made my own pirate roleplay, because I really wanted to do one and with all the complications in this one, I figured it'd just be easier to start off from scratch. Now, with this being said, it'd be lovely if you lot joined. I'd hate to see such marvelous characters never be put to good use.

Again, I'm not trying to steal anything or step on anyone's toes here. I just figured I put it out there. :)

Okay, so here's the link: Pirate's Play

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am

Urgh, I would. I really would, but cabin boy has been taken.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:10 pm

dakhdawkld ELENIELLL! *clings* What about... a mate? Something. :D If your still willing to be in the RP, you should make a character that ties in with Tinker.

AverageBear: I do agree, and therefore, I'll probably kick Tinker's booty off of this ship and into the next one, if you'll have him. I'll still be looking out for this one if it miraculously revives itself. Ba ha ha.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!