Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Van Helsing Academy

[IC] Van Helsing School, *2028*

a part of “The Van Helsing Academy”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

Abraham Van Helsing was the original monster hunter, and his legacy lives on through his descendants...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Van Helsing Academy”.
For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: [IC] Van Helsing School, *2028*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Jackal on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Okay.
So... is there ANY chance that a vampire female could successfully give birth?
Sanity can only exist in the absence of free thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Jackal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 am

((If you want the baby to be born dead...))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Jackal on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

So absolutely 100% of the time, the baby would be a stillborn? Thats another thing that Twilight fucked up then... stupid twilight... stupid hack in Virginia who thinks she can just change the rules of vampires! Fuck "her!" Stupid communist prick!
That makes me feel better when I say it... Notice the quonset around "her"...

The Jackal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:30 am

Zach backed away from Callen now trying to make sense of this, "But we buried you" he muttered under his breath then moved closer to the girls. "My and Thor buried you, you were dead you can't be alive." he said.

---------------------------------

Jean squirted the gun again and smiled, "Your a French prissy!" and lunged towards Luna pushing her to the ground not caring that Viktor was there. Her sisters came in and stood on either side of Viktor's legs watching in silence.

--------------------------------------------------------other one----------------------------------
"Vary Stupid, dear If you have never herd of Vlad Dracula in your life" he said with a smile. "Or The Van Helsing's, and Harker's..." he sighed looking to Gwendolyn then back to Elizabeth.

------------------

Zach looked at Callen's body and said a small prayer in Latin, "I've taciti dilexit et jam me animum nescirem. Deus conservet vos et custodiet te, donec veniat vobis in cælis illustratione." he said and looked at Thor, "I'm done..." he said in a sigh.

Translation: I've loved you in silence and now you shall never know my feelings. May God watch over you and protect you until I may come for you in heaven's light.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:47 am

(Guys, I'm so fuckin' sorry I haven't posted, but I haven't had the time lately.)

There was a deep and heavy silence following Zach's words, in which Callen mostly looked liek she was merely majorly uncomfortable, and not a dead girl who had just crawled out of her grave, and now stood there.

"It's hard to explain, and I'd really rather not." She said as she wrapped her arms around herself, and looked to Anna with a pleading look in her eyes. This was when she finally noticed that the only thing covering up parts of Callen's naked body was the long strands of hair that easily reached the ground by her feet. Immediately Anna started unbuttoning her long jacket, and took it off as she moved to Callen's side, and placed it over her shoulders, with a light whisper to her friend.

"We'd really like an explanation. We ought to get you inside... But first, promise me this isn't a dream?" She sounded like she would cry herself to death if she blinked and found she had only dreamt it all happening, if she was forced back to the school days that had been so insane.

"It's not a dream." Callen only replied as she pulled the jacket tighter around her.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OperationFaleur on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Viktor watched as the other little girl entered, and the person brought his daughter to the ground. He looked down at the one closest to him, then turned his attention back to Luna. He stepped forward and sighed. "Fine... your mother will deal with you later..." He said, parently defeated, before turning and leaving.

---Response to normal Role play thingy---
"I'm not stupid you sociopathic, fucked up, piece of shit! I don't give a flying fuck if some book says you are the 'all mighty impaler' and your first wife killed herself! Fuck you!" She drew a large amount of spit and shot it at him. "You don't scare me! Take a step closer and I'll kick your ass! Just try me, you piece of shit!" She was angry to the point that she couldn't think of coherent or intelligent insults... or at least ones so that she didn't repeat herself. "Beat the shit out of you with a fucking rusty spoon!"
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
I am the Creator and Destroyer.

OperationFaleur
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OperationFaleur on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 am

Oh, I probably should have explain why I filled in for The Jackal. You see, The Jackal got permi-banned, and needs me to replace him. He is like crazy obsessed with this website, and couldn't live if the Viktor legacy didn't continue how he wanted it to. Uh, so I am basically taking over all of his characters and stuff (WITH HIS PERMISSION) and what not. He said you guys should understand.

OperationFaleur
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 am

((well I'm thinking now just just restart it since we now have replacement accounts there really is no reason to keep this one anymore... who else wants to restart a new Van Helsing?))

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 am

((Start from scratch? Sounds good to me. At least I don't have any objections.))

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 am

Ok I'm working on the redo right now,

@OperationFaleur I'm gonna save Viktor for you... but any other of Jackal's characters you want to keep you'll have to copy the sheets for them and maybe change them to a little to suit your desires.. luckily it's still on the main page. lol Also tell Jackal he can still contact me on IMVU

@Shi I'm gonna assume you'll wan't Anna and Callen so they're automatically reserved for you

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:25 am

Link to the new page

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:18 pm

As you've linked out to the new page, please send me or another moderator a PM detailing when we may close this particular IC thread, so that it is no longer simply taking up space.

Thank you!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 pm

ViceVersus wrote:As you've linked out to the new page, please send me or another moderator a PM detailing when we may close this particular IC thread, so that it is no longer simply taking up space.

Thank you!

Umm... idk what you exactly mean... but like I would assume when everyone from the original rp or only the three of us have made our new characters.

but like that's when... I don't have a date

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Why is this still here? I thought it was getting deleted!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm

You never gave me a specific okay. :P

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 pm

um... ok u can delete it

I got on my old acount yippy!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!