Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High:  Monster School

Carnes High: Catching Up

a part of “Carnes High: Monster School”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

When two humans are put in a school for monsters, will they unite the monster and human worlds or just end up as lunch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Monster School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Catching Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Well...there was a challenge that Shad put out to make the 1000th post completely...well, out there and yet still a reasonable part of the rp. Mousie got that, so Freezer completely lost his mind and kidnapped Arabella, Anabella, Star, and Adelle. Anabella and Arabella got out, but apparently since Arabella used her magic against Anabella, they no longer look like twins and Anabella has disappeared, while Arabella's at one of the villas, the girl's, I believe, injured. Jamie's trying to help her. Lin had gone to Amber saying she needed her help, and then left to try to defend Freezer, so Amber's running to whatever villa Freezer took the girls to; Shad and Amondus have been fighting Freezer pretty much the entire time, occassionally Star jumped in to help fight, as well as Adelle's spirits. And that's about where we are now. ...I think...I may have missed something, but that's what I remember.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm

*anouncer voice* And that's what you missed this week on: Carnes High: Monster School. Stay tuned for more action and drama.
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Some added notes:
And not only did Freezer completely lose his mind and kidnap Arabella, Anabella, Star, and Adelle. but he planned to have an orgy with them, I feel like that was a pretty important detail... XD
Yeah Mousie was absolutely perfect in the 1000th post and we have yet to wrap this canon(pretty sure that's the right term I just read the roleplay academy post about roleplay terms *such a nerd*) up. You should try catching up instead of responding right now, I don't really know what Desmond can do in this situation, maybe help Arabella and Jaimie out? Joining the Freezer battle right now may prolong what seems to be almost finished... I really want to know what Mousie has created!!!!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm

WOW you've guys have been busy i come back and the first thing i see is magic wishes and genies... O.O
mmhmm...(wouldnt of thought this when you first joined the Rp eh)

When anyone has time a lovely de-briefing on everything thats happened is very much NEEDED!
Hope its okay to join back in unless things have progressed too much D:

If its not the right time to jumo back in i can wait...
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 pm

MMMMMOOOOUUUUUSSSSIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

okay so.... The posse visited star's island where they all made wishes and met their newest pal Mian the elf! Here are the wishes and their consequences:
Star: To have the powers of a true white demon~ now she can be enthralled
Shad: To not have the thirst of a vampire~ switched bodies with Jaimie
Jaimie: To be able to protect his friends~ witched bodies with Shad
Arabella: Jaimie's memories back (I think you know that he lost them when desmond died, you were still around then i think
Mian: A chance with Arabella~ got an entrancing voice
Kalen: Desmond back! ~ Got some map where the keys to open the Hirule gate are.

Next, they visited the City of Love: Paris, France! To find the key which was in the louvre. When we were there we had our number 2000 post where Mian kissed Jaimie on the eifel tower. In Paris we met Lavi (Shapeshifting demon), Sayrue (Siren) and Blaine (Dragon). Oh and star got enthralled which is the demon equivalent of marriage but much much stronger to not Shad (gasp!) but her old friend Charon.

After a failed attempt at getting the key because some mysterious man took that instead, the group has returned to carnes for some r & r and to regroup.

Now:
Star's dying because the kitsune in her is reacting badly to the enchanted enthrallment ring and found a way to break the enthrallment with ingredients like: Verbana (Lavi stole it from Lin! o.O), a lost soul (Supplied by Adelle), an all-seeing eye (Jayden the new nightmare thinks he knows), vampire blood (Shad took it from Jaimie) and i think that's all...
Arabella and the human-lovers are having their own drama though. Arabella's old friend James (he's been mentioned before) is actually a guardian angel. He took Arabella's light and power and now she's an empty shell covered in ice so Jaimie and Kalen are arguing with him. Probably will end soon since things aren't looking good for James.

Okay so did i forget anything you guys?

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I think about all you missed was Amber's wish, which was to be able to see what the monsters are, even when they're in their human form. Other than that, I think you got it all.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Sorry crystal! I knew there was one i forgot but i just couldn't think about it..

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 am

Okay...i think i get it :s

What the hell did lavi steal from lin!! I dont even know what she stole and already im seeing Lin chucking knives!! Verbana what is that O.O??

Okay soo...yeah i think ive got it...if i wait until Arabella's all fine again (if thats the way things are going) I shall pop them both in with some amazing excuse as to why they've been absent for 10,000 years :D
Woo butterflies...what should i say!!

TEE cant wait to start using Lin and Freezer again...no character ive created has been as evil as those two...

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am

verbena is a type of plant that lin would proably use in spell or potion

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Sorry i had a 10 hour art exam and bailed for a while...whats happening...i see mentionings of hotels (wink wink)

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:34 pm

The only reason a hotel is being mentioned is they're in Japan, and are staying in a hotel. Kalen iis trying to get at least Jamie and Amber to go back to the hotel while they try to get into the temple (or whatever it is; I forget :P) because they're only human. Jamie is insistent on staying to help, and Amber is going back and forth in her head. :P They're planning their way into the coven of vampires to get the key.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:20 am

Hi Crystal, Hi everyone. Me and Saleen06 are looking to join. And I was hoping we could get the 411 before we join. If thats not too much to ask. Crystal if you could, could you talk to me on YIM.

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Okay so the 411:

Basically the group that's active is basically on the intro page a few of the ones on the first page are not active but they're the main people. As far as the current happenings, The group is searching for keys to revive one of their friends, Desmond, currently they're in Japan at a temple trying to get it, so they aren't currently at the school... We have had a few people join the story at places other than the school. If you want to join ASAP try to design you character as outside of the school and join the group. I'm too lazy to give you the whole recap because this story is ridiculously long.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 am

mousie what is this 10000 yea stuff ????is confused again

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!