Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fiction Dictating Reality

Fiction Dictating Reality

a part of “Fiction Dictating Reality”, a fictional universe by RaptorThreeSix.

It's all real. Things that people once scoffed at are now faced with the concept that what was once Fiction is now dictating their Reality. Those pesky humans aren't entirely without their merits, though, and turnabout is still fair play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fiction Dictating Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fiction Dictating Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 am

That's fine, z.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, both myself and z are in the process of either deploying/redeploying to/from Astan/Iraq.

Posting by either of us will resume once we're settled back in our various new locations.
Advanced Support Operator
Oasis Security Group (International Division)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 am

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah....its true. I will put something in my signature to indicate when I am out of the loop and unable to get online.

ps - Raptor, I didn't post all the way up to the car arriving because I wanted to still allow you some time to act before that happened. If you want me to have the car come so you can begin your next post from there, just let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zhill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:51 am

I have returned! Let's get back into it, eh?

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 am

I'm ready to devote alot of attention to this, in spite of my upcoming schedule.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Im honestly having a little bit of a hard time coming up with an IC post to follow my last one. Raptor, maybe if you posted to put some material between my last post and the car arriving it would help out. It could be because I leave in two days also. I will post when I can, but I dont know when that will be at this point.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 pm

That's fine, Z. I'll work on something tomorrow--I'm watching me some Saints.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 pm

As stated by my updated sig, im back online but in a limited way. Im still up for this. Just need a bit to get situated.

Thanks

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 am

That's fine, take your time. I know how weird things can be to get situated overseas.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 am

Mostly its just getting my sleep cycle adjusted. But my question is: who else is in this? Is it just down to you and me Raptor, or do we have others still involved?

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 am

I dont know if this is dead or not, but I do know that I have such limited access to the internet right now that me staying in this only holds it up for an indefinite period.

Its a great concept. Just bad that I cant stay in with it.

Thanks

zhill
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!