Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Great War...(Vamps vs. Werewolves)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Great War...(Vamps vs. Werewolves)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 am

Koahanna slammed into the other side of the Taxi as the driver swerved was every driver in this freaking city crazy!?? Sighing when the trip was over Kohanna debated taking all her bags with her......they may come in handy as weapons....deciding to grab them she paid the Taxi and exhaled she was back in werewolf territory. But it was ok because the Alpha said no bloodshed tonight right? Or he said something similar to that besides shed talked to A werewolf before and he had been kind to her why should these be any different?

"I can do this....I can do this.." Walking back towards Vrenas ally she started tracking the scents from there

"Mister werewolf guy.......hey werewolves where are you!?!?" She found her self confused.....she could smell them so couldn't they hear her? She jumped when something scurried seeing it was only a bird she sighed

"Ok so maybe I'm a little bit nervous...." She muttered to no one in particular. I wonder if they can smell me by now....
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Dominic turned to Heaven and said," Heaven your staying at the pack house until I say do you understand?" Heaven looked down and and said," But Dom-" He quickly cut her off and said," But nothing Heaven do you understand?" Heaven nodded and said," Yes sir."Heaven then packed her bags and followed Dom to the pack house. She went up to her old room which looked to be untouched through out the years.She set her bags on her bed and the moment she turned around there stood Dom in the door way," What do you want Dominic?" Dominic only watched her for a moment and said," Heaven have you been meeting with Kiba?" Heaven looked down and said," Yes."Dominic was now very angry, he walked in and slammed the door behind him which made Heaven jump. He then walked up to her towering over her and said," You disobeyed me Heaven, next time this happens you will be punished." Dominic then gabbed Heaven by the throat and held on to her. Heaven looked away showing her submission. Dom only watched her then threw her down on the bed and turned and walked out of the room slamming the door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:43 pm

By this time, Terra had woken up and walked out into the hall after hearing all the noise. She then saw Dominic and heaven go into a room where angry shouts and slams were heard, and then a pissed off looking Dominic came into the hall.

"Someone's cranky...what's going on?" Terra asked.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 am

Kiba sighed as he looked at sophia, "..i need to go..stay here and watch the mansion ok," he kissed sophia lightly on the lips and then left the house. he got on his black ninja motor bike and left speeding down to the church that was only a few blocks from Dominics pack house, this is where kiba had told Dom to meet him and kiba hoped he would come. only few minutes passed as kiba go to the large church, he turned off his bike and headed in side, kiba's katana next to him, kiba walked up the row and sat on the seat as he looked up at the cross as he waited for Dominic to arrive.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:32 am

House. Vrena picked up the shopping bags and started again toward the mansion. Something she had taught herself long ago nagged at her. Houses just make you solitary so people can kill you easier. Her eyes stung as she glared at the strange book. She collapsed on the mansion steps. Images reeled in her mind, memories.

“Please tell me more about the human and vampire war?” The little girl begged. Her parents reaction were surprising. The mother suddenly pulled her close and the other vampire, her father looked up sharply. Several people were staring at them. He frowned at the young vampire then at his wife. “We should probably go now.” He muttered. She answered with a silent nod. “The clothes can wait.” “Why?” Asked the girl, tugging her mother’s hand. Her mother shushed her and looked around nervously. The girl turned quickly, almost losing her balance as black eyes met startling blue eyes. The man was definitely a vampire. He was staring at them, something like fury in his eyes. Her father grabbed her hand and pulled her along. The trio set out quickly for home, turning into an alley. “Stay close.” Her mother whispered. Puzzled, the girl nodded, looking over her shoulder for the vampire with the blue eyes. A pitiful meow stopped her and a small kitten crawled out and the girl rushed over, crouching hidden, next to the dumpster. She gently scooped up the kitten and stroked it. “Vrena!” Her mother called, traces of panic. She never sounded like that. Vrena peered around the dumpster at her parents, as a dark shape swooped down. A piercing shriek and nothing. Vrena could smell blood strongly now. The dark shape turned, and looked almost directly at her. The blue eyes glittered, before he vanished. The girl pulled back and shivered, cuddling the kitten closer as she began to cry.

Vrena sat up abruptly as everything faded again. "Why? Why.. Why.." She muttered to herself before getting up and standing in front of the door.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Kohanna jumped and shrieked as a rat scurried by her feet before giving it an apologetic smile

"Sorry I forgot your Vrenas friends." Well at least she THOUGHT they were Vrenas friends, walking out of the ally she kept the scent of the werewolves but sensed the tension.......maybe it wasn't the BEST time to talk to him. In fact maybe she should just hail a Taxi and head back to Kibas nice safe comfy mansion. Straightening her self up she ran a hand through her hair.

"Alright Kohanna toughen up...” She mutterd if she could handle staying in a ally for hours she could talk to a werewolf, what was his name? Didn't Kiba say it earlier? Dime? Dane.....no no that wasn't it....Doc....Dawn....Dom! She snapped her fingers that was it he called him Dominic!

"Dominic??? Mister Dom...." Ok maybe she should stick to the first because mister dom sounded too weird....

"Dominic I don't know where you are but uh, I need to talk to you!" She wonderd briefly if Vrena liked the clothes she bought her, she hoped she didnt throw them out or anything.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 am

(Whassaaaaappppp. Long time no see, everyone. For some reason or another, this site would never let me post, and I couldn't do anything. Whats going on? I've been gone a looong time.)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am

OOC: yea you have..ya know i kinda forgot that you were here XD lol

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 am

(Yeah, I don't really blame you. Whats going on?)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 am

OOC: alot really all hells is going to break lose but i think this rp has died slowly cuz no one's been posting TT_TT

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 am

(Awwww.)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 pm

OOC: yea i know, and i really like this rp and i would love to continue it. but no one's interested in it TT_TT

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 pm

OOC: AH Kiba dont say that youll make me sad, I love this rp tooXD even though Kohanna thinks you're crazy in this one wooops forgot to make Sets log out before I posted lol

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Dominic could hear Kohanna outside of his house and he growled. Matt stood up and said," Hey Dominic theres a girl outside the house."

Dominic walked past Matt and mumble," I know."

Dominic opened the door and said," What do you want?"He kept a safe distance away from her in case he lost his temper.He knew he had to be at the church soon in order to meet Kiba.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Kohanna jumped her shopping bags flying up and smacked her in the head as she turned to see Dominic. He looked bigger up close...but he didn't look all that mean. Why was Kiba fighting with him anyways?

"I...I needed to speak with you about something that happened earlier. You see My friend well, she lives in that Ally the one you were in. I didn't realize this was werewolf territory, anyways shes coming back its her home and I want to know if she'll be safe." Kohanna finished

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Kiba whistled pationly as he waited for dominic.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:34 pm

*Pops out of nowhere next to Kiba*
"Hello."

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Kiba smiled, "..well...i haven't seen you for a while, how hae you been?" asked kiba smiling.

( lol srry but i forgot his name XD )

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 am

(Zefiir.)
"Oh, here and there. Hows the whole war thing going?" he said with a wave of his hand.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:58 am

Kiba sighed at the question, "..like shit..i'm going to meet the were wolf leader her in a couple minutes to speak to him in privite....i just hope we don't fight," said kiba as he passed his hand through his hair as he looked up at the large cross in the center of the church.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!