Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire Hunters

The Vampire Hunters

a part of “The Vampire Hunters”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

In a world plagued by the undead, demons and monsters, there are those who hunt our nightmares

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Vampire Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Da da da dum!

THE RESULTS!

Stefan: 5 8 10 12 11 1 2 3 7 9 4 10 8 1 9 10 1 5 2 11
Julius: 1 10 8 4 8 10 5 9 4 4 7 12 7 2 1 10 12 1 5 6
Dynn: 5 7 6 10 3 6 8 10 8 6 9 9 2 3 7 10 2 11 1 6
Hilde: 2 4 12 5 1 6 9 12 2 11 9 5 1 6 7 10 4 8 11 8

And here are the tallies!

Stefan: VII
Julius: VII
Dynn: IV
Hilde: VI

That’s how many times each person loses. Dynn’s a lucky bastard… or unlucky, I guess, depending on how you look at it. I’m volunteering my character to referee, by the way. XD

Although... if only the lowest number has to drink, what's the point of having the highest one?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Damn it. Well Irish, looks like Stefan and Julius are done for the night.

i bet ghaarme cheated

In regards to your question, Kuro, getting the highest score means you're one step away from not dying of alcohol poisoning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 pm

D: how did I cheat if Machina posted her results AFTER me? HMMM MR. SMARTY-ASS-PANTS?!

*huff*

Aaaand, *takes a bow* suck it losers.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Well, if you cheated to beat the other two, my random numbers probably wouldn't defeat you, o master of deception. :P Not that I think you did or anything... no, not I.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 am

Beaten by some plucky young pup? Damn, Stefan and Julius need to think about retiring. I'll have something posted, when i get up in the morning.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Irish :o laddy, we're waitin' on ye. I'll have Dynn on rearguard keeping his head under his hood in shame.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Irish is currently in the middle of enjoying his holiday cheer, please hang up and try again in a few days.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Psh, I totally didn't forget that other people celebrate the arrival of the jolly fat man...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! *goes to wait for santa* Imma catch him this year...

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:59 am

Ehem...

Santa Claus says that, and I quote: "Tell that Ghaarme kid that he'll never take me alive! Also: who're you calling jolly? Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to break into the houses of EVERYONE IN THE WORLD?"

That is all. Enjoy your holidays or lack thereof, everybody! =)

~Kiku~

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:40 am

Happy Holidays.

-Shiva

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Alright, there we go. Irish Wolf is free of his Holiday Cheer and has posted. Everyone mounted up and my next post will be a time skip.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:12 am

ehm... I really don't have much to say. can we assume my character has saddled up?

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Ghaarme, Machina Ex Deus, you two got anything to add?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am

Was I supposed to? Sorry, my last post had Hilde all ready to go and stuff, so I thought it would be on the weird/pointless side to have her making random commentary from horseback, but I could...

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:58 am

Sorry Machina, I was looking at the character list for those who hadn't posted and Shiva's character is right next to yours, my bad.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 am

Not a problem; I was just confused there for a second.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 am

Eh, I could but the post wouldnt be much more than mounting a horse, shame and fluff. I'll try to get something up today.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 pm

So I guess we're voting for the timeskip now rather than later, then?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 pm

-_- my post didn't go through...I did it freakin Monday...*sigh* Me post after I post in Revelation then.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

...Irish?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!