Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Wield One's Soul

To Wield One's Soul

a part of “To Wield One's Soul”, a fictional universe by DailycupofJoe.

A chosen group who can convert their own souls into weapons, must fight in a tournament for the title of God. One year. One chance. (No longer taking Characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Wield One's Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] To Wield One's Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DailycupofJoe on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm

It was a bad decision. But I guess I thought the RP on here wouldn't creep up on me lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DailycupofJoe
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DailycupofJoe on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Well.
I kind of forgot that the main thing I posted in the RP main page is basically what the shadowed figure says when you first arrive.

So I put that for the first post.

If you guys want you guys can run from that.

:]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DailycupofJoe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm

I posted... Was it a good paragraph?

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DailycupofJoe on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Yes it was :]

DailycupofJoe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Le Posted~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DailycupofJoe on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Cool :]

DailycupofJoe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:58 pm

post coming soon

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DailycupofJoe on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Alrighty. Once everybody has done their first post, I'll make another and from that point it'll jsut be everyone getting to know each other and doing research on their fellow combatants and then after a while I announce the first fight and etc

Sound good? :]

DailycupofJoe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

yeppers.
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm

my post is up

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DailycupofJoe on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Wonderful.

DailycupofJoe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Re Mikael's Punishment:

You have been smote.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 am

If you lot have a problem with someone, tell them so that they can fix that problem. Going behind a person's back and complaining is not dealing with the problem at hand, it is simply brushing said problem under the rug like dirt.

You need to adjust your attitude, and confront the problem at hand, instead of talking about it behind a person's back. Talking about a problem is so much easier than brushing it under a rug, wouldn't you agree? Because then it wouldn't come back and bit you in the rear.

This ain't a threat, only a warning. Talk about the problem with the person, or you'll end up hurting yourselves in the long run.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekketsu on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Say, Joe, question - what are the rooms like? Is that up to us? Not sure where we can go after completing the meet and greet phase here, heh.

Nekketsu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm

hey guys sorry i havent posted in a while I've had some problems that needed taking care of. I'll get one up as soon as I can

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey, people! What happened to all of the activity? This lack of posts is making me sad. :(

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekketsu on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I agree. Wheah's duh activity?

Nekketsu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:39 pm

I still here...

I just can't make a post right now...

But tomorrow. Maybe.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Is this dead? D=

one-wing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Right, as promised, I made my post...

I tried to have Kain speak to everyone in the immediate area so they could interact a little better. Even if Kain is anti-social, I know what keeps a good RP going...

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!