Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation: Heartless Pok??mon

Operation Heartless

a part of “Operation: Heartless Pok??mon”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Shadow Pokemon are on the rise again. Can this school teach students to capture them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation: Heartless Pok??mon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Operation Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 am

Oh...no...not boy drama...sounding a bit like Nasia there. :P It's understandable, as long as you know you're going to try to post tomorrow. :P And if work, school, and boy drama could be a book, everyone's life could be a book, right? :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:29 pm

I know, right! Guys are such assholes...even though I am one. In any case I suppose the least I can do is apologize on behalf of men everywhere.

▲ ▲

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 pm

lol...I never thought of guys as assholes...just irritating. :P Though I suppose apologizing does help a tiny bit...considering at least one knows they're assholes. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Lol yeah, between the fact that i just broke up with my bf of 10 months, a ton of guys are tellin me they like me working 20+ hrs a week and going to college full time, im really glad i have rp and books and videogames to keep my mind off it. oh well now i will reply. = ] sorry i wasnt on yesterday, i kinda had a busy day.

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Ah, well, it happens. ...Others kinda need to start replying, too, now...it's started to really slow down...and I'd rather not have this one die...not when we have a plan for it...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 pm

...Alright, where are you guys?I know dealiah just posted last...but I don't want to post so soon after my last one, with only that post between us. We don't want this rp to die, you know...we did have something planned...and it's been a good long while since the last post...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am

I'm waiting for my next post as well.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 am

Ugg I want to Rp. Come one. whats up with Nasia

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 am

I don't know what happened to her. She wasn't on yahoo the last time I logged on, or the time before that...I think her practice got in the way...which would really suck. My sister goes to the same school, so I can bother her to tell her about it during school, though I'm not entirely sure how effective that would be,considering they only have one class together. ...And they've already left for school for the day. I'll find a way to get a hold of her, though.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Alright, Nasia's posted now, so hopefully we can actually get somewhere now. -_- Took her long enough...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Where is everyone?

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 am

I have no idea...I sent everyone a pm...so everyone should know that we're still trying to move this rp...but I don't know that anyone else is really trying. It's really making this rp die...and we had a plan for it, too...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!