Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Taste of Blood is Sweeter

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Taste of Blood is Sweeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Aira through herself down on her bed and looked round her room. Her head and heart were spinning. she breathed out slowly and her black cat jumped down from on top of her book case and made a funny meow-ff sound at her. She smiled and scratched behind his left ear. She got up and started unpacking her books and DVD's onto her book shelf. What was she going to do. What holo had said before swam through her thoughts. It couldn't be true, could it? No, just stories. And that boy. The one pearl liked... He was there. Why would he try and get her to believe that he wasn't even after she had proof of it. She shook her head and finished off the box. She finished her room off and broke the boxes down. She carried the boxes down the stairs and went out the back kitchen door to put them in the ally out back. Th had just tossed then into Dumpster when Midnight ran out the open door and into the ally. Aira chase after him down the ally. and lost sight of him.

"Midnight? Midnight where are you boy?" She called looking into any shadows.

James kneeled down at took her hand.

"How was i supposed to know? I wasn't allowed to talk to you. " He said. a sound in the distance made him turn his head slightly. He knew the sound well. It was Julia, another member of the wolf pack. She wouldn't tell Jeremy that he was with pearl. She agreed that he should be allowed to care for anyone he wanted.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Aira through herself down on her bed and looked round her room. Her head and heart were spinning. she breathed out slowly and her black cat jumped down from on top of her book case and made a funny meow-ff sound at her. She smiled and scratched behind his left ear. She got up and started unpacking her books and DVD's onto her book shelf. What was she going to do. What holo had said before swam through her thoughts. It couldn't be true, could it? No, just stories. And that boy. The one pearl liked... He was there. Why would he try and get her to believe that he wasn't even after she had proof of it. She shook her head and finished off the box. She finished her room off and broke the boxes down. She carried the boxes down the stairs and went out the back kitchen door to put them in the ally out back. Th had just tossed then into Dumpster when Midnight ran out the open door and into the ally. Aira chase after him down the ally. and lost sight of him.

"Midnight? Midnight where are you boy?" She called looking into any shadows.

James kneeled down at took her hand.

"How was i supposed to know? I wasn't allowed to talk to you. " He said. a sound in the distance made him turn his head slightly. He knew the sound well. It was Julia, another member of the wolf pack. She wouldn't tell Jeremy that he was with pearl. She agreed that he should be allowed to care for anyone he wanted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:31 pm

David had a feeling he knew where his sister was but at the moment he didn't care, as he leapt from tree to tree he decided to follow Aira's scent and hid in the shadows incase anything happened to her. As he watched her come out of the house he could feel another vampire was nearby.

"David, David, David. Why am I not surprised? This mortal holds your heart now" Lizzy said from the roof of Aira's house.

"Lizzy, leave me alone." David snarled as he started to shake.

Pearl put her head on his lap when he sat down, "Well I apologize for all of that" she said in a sincere voice. She closed her eyes, knowing some other wolf was around she opened her eyes and lifted her head, "Who did you tell you were coming to see me?" she asked, not taking her eyes off the area where she sensed the other wolf was
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:23 pm

(( Red, Holo was talking to david before he left from the bear but its alright. ))

Holo stayed by Aira's house, he felt another vampire coming to them but he had no idea how far away or how fair they where, he just felt the intention of them coming to the location. He didn't know if it was to feed or something else. He keeped on one of the roofs to see what may happen and as soon as he thought a female came about. She was also on a roof but she was on the house Aira lived in. Ang saw her and growled. Ang always was jelouse for some reason of other females. She knew tho that if she attacked he wouldn't help her so she keeped her ground.

Holo watched as she sat on her roof and Aira came out, her cat running right out and she was now looking for her. The air was the purest at night around midnight. Crisp un sun touched air felt good and felt good. It was cold and clear. Not long after david came back and he watched them argue, He didn't really care if they saw him.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:12 am

David quickly looked to where he knew Julia was. No doubt pearl could hear her on the hill.

"Julia, She was the only one of my pack who took my side. Only one who seems to understand..." He said stroking the back of pearls hand with his finger tips.

"She will say nothing of our meeting. I can promise you that." He said trying to reassure pearl.

Aira couldn't see into the shadows but she thought she had heard midnight by some trash cans. She stepped into the shadow and reached out to feel for the fur of her cat. When she did she felt a sharp pain rise from her palm. She gasped and pulled back landing on the ground. She pulled her hand out to see blood dripping down from a cut with a peace of glass in the middle of her palm. She quickly pulled it out and gasped again in pain. She looked in to see part of an old window laying with broken glass sticking out of a bag. She breathed out and saw her breath. She shivered and held her hand to try and stop the bleeding. It was bleeding a lot .

"psss psss psss Midnight! Come on Boy!" She said trying to get up without using her bleeding hand.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:47 am

As soon as Pearl heard this she calmed down immediately. "Okay, but you know the more serious you get about me the harder it's going to be to get rid of me" she said with a small, wry smile.

When David smelt the blood he instantly got to his feet and as he leapt down to help Aira, Lizzy jumped on his back trying to hold him down, only helping make a loud noise as they crashed on the ground. "Lizzy get off of me" he spat, as he kicked her off.

Lizzy landed on her feet and smiled an evil smile "Well looks like we got a mortal on our hands" she said in an ice cold tone.

"Aira, go inside, your cat will be brought to you by me" he said jumping on Lizzy's shoulders, pushing her down to the ground.

(I apologize there's so much going on in Shere Khan's head, including the boyfriend asking the best thing in the world :3)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 pm

James smiled, taking her hands in his and pulling her to stand with him.

"Who says i want to go anywhere?" She laughed. He turned and made a deep low sound in his chest.

Julia howled lightly in the distance and then went back to tell the pack that James was moping around his house. That's what they wanted to hear. Which was good. Let them stay happy with the lie they wanted to hear. He didn't care.

"So, how about we head back to my place. I could make us something to eat... oh... sorry... how about a movie?" He said rubbing the back of his head. He felt stupid. She was a vampire. She probably didn't even like human food.

Aira was about to stand up when she heard yelling and a loud bang from behind her. She turned but only saw a few quick blurs of motion. Then she saw a woman on top of David. She looked at her and smiled evilly. Aira felt a cold shiver of ice go through her body. She couldn't understand how David had gotten here or why he was with the girl. but she knew that the girl was dangerous by the way she looked at her. Then David instructed her to go inside and he would bring her cat in. How could he have known about midnight getting out? She was confused and hurt then David jumped at the girl knocking her down. Aira got up quickly and ran toward David. She was shocked. How could he attack the woman like that.

"David, stop! please, Get off her!" She yelled running to him and pulling at his arm. just then midnight began to hiss and claw in the direction of David.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm

holo looks over whats going on, At first when it was only them going at it he didn't care, let vampires fight. Makes for a good show but as soon as Aria rounded the corner and saw them it was no "fun" to watch anymore, His primary duty was to keep humans safe from vampires and to keep them from knowing about the unless it was needed. He jumped down from the roof and in a flash attempted to separate them from the fight there where causing grabbing them with a firm grip.
"Now now you two... can we handle this some where else?"

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Pearl smiled and relaxed a little when he realized this she-wolf seemed to be no threat to her relationship, when James pulled her to her feet she stood up and wrapped her arms around his waist and shrugged, "I could go for some water and a movie I guess" she said.

David ignored Aira and continued beating Lizzy's head into the conceret, breaking it as well as cracking Lizzy's skull and skin, David finally got Lizzy's head off and tossed her into the pile of trash and tossed his lighter at her and watched it burn.

After he put the fire out he turned to Aira, "She was going to kill you" he said in a calm voice, almost as if nothing had happened

(I apologize for not being on, I've been blah)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

(Are we going to continue?)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Anyone want to continue?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Hello! Anyone want to continue?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue May 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Just pulling it up again.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu May 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Are we continuing?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edmund on Fri May 16, 2014 10:32 am

Name: Edmund Campion
Grade: JR
Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, an expert with a sword
Description: Black hair, blood red hues, pale white skin
Species: Vampire

Edmund woke up weakly and got out of bed, he walk down stairs and found the walls painted with blood. He looked in his parents bedroom to find they weren't there. He frowned and went upstairs, he put on his black khakis, black shirt, black trench coat, black combat boots, black gloves and strapped his sword onto his back. He then walked downstairs and outside to see his car had crashed into a bridge. He went over to examine it and found his parents weren't inside. He frowned as tears welled up in his eyes and he started running.

Edmund
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:38 pm

I'll add a new character

Name; Natasha
Age; 17
JR
Personality; out spoken, never shy, animal crazy.

(this takes place at school)

Natasha arrived early as she always did, finding a stray cat that wandered over to her brand new, Dodge Viper, scooped it up and started stroaking it, feeling it's pur as it started, locks the car, puts the cat down and sits atop her hood, waiting for school to start, being the only one in the parking lot, drifting off into sleep.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Does Anyone want to continue?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!