Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch's Garden

Witch's Garden

a part of “Witch's Garden”, a fictional universe by Lurelle.

With their kingdom in turmoil, can a small group of peasant heroes save their land from a deadly evil poised to destroy everything they've ever known?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch's Garden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Witch's Garden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 am

Um you did...
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Well, I don't think I'm dying, maybe. Well, seeing that you guys haven't gotten the attention of the number two guy, I don't think any of you are dying for a while. But that's me being optimistic.

Here's me being pessimistic! "Oh no, my character is dead. No more cheesy one liners or quotes stolen from the internet being refashioned for the setting!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 pm

KT: Lies, lies, lies!
If our characters indeed meet their end: it will be in the most epic, badass way possible. I will personally see to that.

Unlucky: HOW DARE YOU. Do NOT give up so easily! :O Alphonse still has a good bit of fight in him. Also.
Remind me to make Alyss slap your character after this <3
You pessimistic quoting sillyhead.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouing on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 am

So I was all lurking around on the interwebz, as I tend to do.
And then I found dis are pee, called 'Wizard's Lawn' or something like that (insert trollface.jpg here), and was all "Dood, aweshum."
And then I was all "-Reads moar- -approves-"
And then went like "-Reads member's posts- -approves-"

And then the interwebz was all
Interwebz wrote:Note: no longer accepting.

And somehow I ended up here.

On a more serious note.
Like the role play, like the writing, keep it up. 8D Nice to see a role play that is decent and not DEAD.

*Shadowsteps off*
"And just as all things have been from one, unique by practice, so all things are born from this one thing, adaptation. Truly, without falsehood, what is lower is like what is higher, and what is higher is like what is lower, to perform miracles."
♪♫♪~

Kyouing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 am

*stares at last post* O.O Okay... that was odd.

Lurelle, sorry for holding up the rp. My semester started this week and what with work and all, I've been really busy and stressed. I've had like four hours sleep in the past two days and I don't understand any of my lectures :'(

So my posts will be a bit shorter and less regular than usual. Sorry about that. Also, if you need to skip my turn or take control of Safir to move the rp forward, you have my agreement.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Sorry everyone I have been struggling with somethings with my family and myself. Dealing with depression is taking a lot of time out of hands. Anyways enough with my lame excuses I was wondering if someone could help me get back into the story again, maybe fill me in on what's happeneing as well. Thank you Katelyn.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Hope you get better.

Basically, Safir came and summoned three huge wolves, which were all killed in a timely manner ^^
Now Alyss needs to choose between death and .. Facing the witch.
I shall post POSTHASTE!

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Sorry that was for Katelyn no need to pay attention to it. :P

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 am

Hey, Lurelle. Do you think you could skip the rp ahead to where the heroes have been taken to the Dark Tower/Castle and are being confined in one particular area? While there, they could scheme and plan ways to attack the witch. I'm not going to be able to post regularly from now on. I'll probably have to withdraw Safir from the rp for the foreseeable future.

Really sorry to do this to you, but I'm really overworked and I can't afford to fail any subjects again... life is stressing me out.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am

Yeah, I can do that, no prob.

It's alright, we understand ... we don't want to cause any class-failing so please take your time. We'll look especially forward to any posts you want to make. :)

The witch is an NPC, but for the moment I'll take control, and Safir as well if needed.
So I suppose I'll post ASAP.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Is there any point in posting here?
No one seems to respond...

Anyway it has to be said, I'm hoping Br'nard can have a decent battle scene here with the Witches Mage, as I'm not keen on the idea of simply being put to sleep and passively transported;
Just thought I should make that clear, I'd like Safir and Br'nard to be a good encounter and not simply over and done with in a few spells.
It also gives us the chance to post a great and memorable Battle before the others go on to fight the Witch.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Oo, I haven't had a good battle scene in a while.
Yes, that can be arranged.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Cheers mate... A Barbarian has to go out in style, ya know? ;D

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 pm

I'll be crying manly tears for a such a barbarian. Too bad Alphonse won't. A pity.

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:13 am

Weep your manly tears well while your little inventor is held captive :P

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Rest in Peace Br'nard...

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!