Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sweet red Liquid.. (looking for more)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Sweet red Liquid.. (looking for more)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 pm

( grr.. im bored ) She enters the school building, after her classes she leaves campus, and starts to walking back to the city.
Edward: Bella shall be mine! And if you stand in my way your blood will fall
Jacob: =_= what ya gonna do? Sparkle me to death?..
Edward: ._. ..maybe
Jacob: x-x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 pm

[I know how you feel.]
The 16 year old Kutsuu stretched then someone caught the corner of his eye a girl she looked really pretty he lost sat and watched her walk.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 am

[[ Im sorry for not posting... TIME SUCKS!!!!! }}

After class was over he came out and saw her again. Mio walking back the same where they came. He walks over to her and taps her on the shoulder.
" Hello Mio, nice to see you again. "
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 am

Startled, Mio accidentally dropped her books. "Oh dear.." she stooped to pick them up,glancing back at Algeren "Oh its you, yes, nice to see you again " she smiled at him.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cj9979 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm

(may i join, I am new. This is my first post)

Cj9979
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

[Anyone can join]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cj9979 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Name: Rose
Sex: F
Species: Dhampir
Single/Taken: Single
History: Rose has the rep of being a whore despite the fact that she is still a virgin. She is a party girl and everyone knows it, she will never paass up the chance to drink. She can be a smart-ass at times so dont take it personally.
Image:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/vamp ... eb.jpg?o=4

Cj9979
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cj9979 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:26 pm

(hey DarknessToDeath23 , since no one is here right now why dont you come to my role play?(: Hopefully, looking forward to playing with you)

vampire-academy-open-t56937.html

Cj9979
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Kutsuu started to walk away into another dark alley because he got tired of the sun shinning on his pale skin. He could just hang out here until dawn.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

( .-. gone for a day and everything switches up...woo another female character!..random post )

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

[Finally lol..]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Helps Mio get her books up and hands them to her. Whats wrong? You always seem to be jumpy.

(( ah a Dhampire, i haven't seen that word since The game BloodRayne came out. Since you are half human can i feed on you? :P ;) ))

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 am

(.w. no feeding on the other girl )
"Oh I don't know, I've always been skittish, no matter the circumstances"

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMoonlightMagicX on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:18 pm

(._. Um.. I feel a little left out. Any way I could get involved? :D)

XMoonlightMagicX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:22 pm

[Well I have no one to roleplay with either..]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMoonlightMagicX on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

(Want your char to meet my char? He's just walking out of an alleyway, kinda blood covered. Where's your char?)

XMoonlightMagicX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 pm

[In an dark alley]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMoonlightMagicX on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 pm

(Got it. So, you reply first or me?)

XMoonlightMagicX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

[You could cause I already posted.]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 pm

( -w- sorry for leaving you guys out, kinda workin my way that ways if super would actually post...woo almost pg. 4 )

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!