Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sweet red Liquid.. (looking for more)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Sweet red Liquid.. (looking for more)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

[cool pg 4 coming up]
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:01 pm

[could i join.]
Name: Hikuria Gigiamie
Species: Human/Ninja
2nd look
3rd look
4th
She is quiet, shy, sweet, caring, mean when you want her to be. She has been a ninja all of her life. She has a sword and a kunia and she can control fire and earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

( all are welcome, but we're at a stand still waiting for one of our male friends to post )
Edward: Bella shall be mine! And if you stand in my way your blood will fall
Jacob: =_= what ya gonna do? Sparkle me to death?..
Edward: ._. ..maybe
Jacob: x-x

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 pm

[Oh okay I will wait intil he post then I will post mine.]

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm

[Kool another chracter nice pics]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm

( good luck with the waiting, im beginning to think the rp will die because of the wait :( so much for my first one )

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 pm

[Hey... At least it lasted 4 pages]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 pm

( true...but still sad that it dies )

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:40 am

(Yea its very sad.)

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 pm

(( im soo sorry! iv been busy as hell latly and its killing me, i have time now to post, ))
" Oh well is there a reason? or is it just something you naturally do and can't control? " he did wonder
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 am

(yay! no death just yet)

"N-naturally..." her cheeks flushed red, as skittish as she may be, Miro had a tad bit of a stutter in high stress situations.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed May 11, 2011 4:28 pm

(( OR NOT >_< ))

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu May 19, 2011 5:54 am

(( iv been waiting... so... yea... can't blam me this time! ))

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:53 am

( actually I've been waiting on you..so yeah .-. )

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 pm

( going to bring the closed hammer down if this thing doesnt get movin)

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the destroyer on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Name: Jonathan Taylor
Species: vampire outcast
looks:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=88&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ekg&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=1366&bih=612&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=4nnF1A2swrXptM:&imgrefurl=http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/244831-vampire-high-charries&docid=aZKjFokkeQ47rM&imgurl=http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy258/Vampyro_01/anime_guy-1.jpg&w=318&h=320&ei=Kv3LT4CdEMO50QWhv-jhAQ&zoom=1

He woke up. Seeing it was a dreary, rainy morning he thought great, loads of vampires will be out today. More humiliation. He swept on his jacket and swept silently on to the roof then leapt across to a humans house watching over the alleyway. He saw some one head down it. Launching the himself into the shadows he managed to not summon the attention of the boy.
"hi" he whispered and the boy saw him immediately.
Then Jonathan sank his fangs into his neck draining the boy of the life he once had. Seeing the dead body he thought 'what to do now' he then just lay the body aside and left it for the humans.

the destroyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyCoatedDoom :D on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:57 am

(Hey yall!Saw this was dead, mind if I join? :D)

Name: Alice Peyton
Species: .... Witch? :3, if that's not allowed I'll go human xD
Looks: http://static.zerochan.net/Alice.Basker ... 238396.jpg

Alice woke up on a rainy, gloomy morning, with a huge headache. She groaned and turned over on her small bed, worst night ever. She propped herself up on her elbow and huffed out. Her room was all messy from her having a tantrum last night and playing with her magic, great. She dropped her head on her bed, whipped a finger and hummed a few notes so the mess would clean itself. She couldn't be bothered to do it herself.
"Looking forward to vampires," she muffled into her pillow to herself.

The phone rang.

(idk, anyone got any ideas xD, this is for u moonlight magic if ur still here and want to do something lol)
Two can keep a secret... if one of them is dead

CandyCoatedDoom :D
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imma_dinosaur on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm

(( Hi my character is Valissa and her hair is pink, she looks kind of alternative and she is a Vampire. She is open and likes to listen to her music and she is a very outgoing vamp but if you get on her bad side she is brutally mean. Is it alright if she joins the roleplay?))

Imma_dinosaur
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mona on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:05 pm

((Is it too late to join? xD I'll try anyways.))

Name: Damœna Escartá (Pronounced Day-Moan-A.)
Sex: Female
Species: Fledgling. (Half Vampire Half Demon; Well go with Hybrid xD)
Looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/72225780/sea ... pire+anime
Powers/Weapons: She has two swords and, when provoked, her eyes turn black, hypnotizing anything/one younger then her.
History: Damœna's whole life is blank. She doesn't remember anything up to last year. All she remembers is the system. One night, she runs away from the Foster Home in fear of her safety after a masked man sneaks into her room.

Mona
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!