Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

For generations the Sohma family has been cursed by the vengeful spirits of the zodiac. Life in the zodiac is difficult, at best. And for most, love is out of the question. But no one can help it if they love someone… right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Yes where is our rooster? xD
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

I will I'm just waiting for the right time for him to walk, in which should be happening soon.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 pm

okay... i attempted to draw our characters... (only the head cuz i suck at the bodies... eek)
i knoe it sucks but oh well... and yeah the dog got cut off... i hate my scanner. picture
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm

No no, it's REALLY good. I thought how you did the dragon with the tiger was really creative.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:41 pm

We are all artsy hear us Roar! *Meows* well.. Maybe not! But everyone's art is so wonderful!!! I'm so Jealous~
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

well make sure he happens to walk in near eye so she can glomp him, I get the feeling shes going to have a history of being overly affectionatye to him, even for her kukuku Ai's such a pedo

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm

If only the zodiac had a bear, then Ai could be a pedo bear! :D

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Karri Khaos wrote:well make sure he happens to walk in near eye so she can glomp him, I get the feeling shes going to have a history of being overly affectionatye to him, even for her kukuku Ai's such a pedo

cam do.. just where is your character I've kinda lost track of everyone's location.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

she's chatting with Kauta in the estate of the soha=ma's in an open area atm, but i can have her go to a different area if need be cuz there's ALOT of people in that area as is.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

>.> Kauta WAS chatting with Ai....
She just ran away and tripped over RIko;;;
-.- This RP should be renamed "100 Ways to Piss God Off In One Morning"

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm

okay then have her go to the rock garden that was outside Hatori's office then i'll have Teruhi go there to mediate..or something.

Everscale wrote:>.> Kauta WAS chatting with Ai....
She just ran away and tripped over RIko;;;
-.- This RP should be renamed "100 Ways to Piss God Off In One Morning"

I think this is starting to become more like a "1000 Ways To Die" rp
Last edited by onirukon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 pm

LOL Ever, kauta likes the abuse secretly kikiki read her posts and then read between the line SHE LIKES ETTTTTT.

and alrighty making the post now oni

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Oh no! Kauta, they are on to you! Run! Run far away!

Not really though... (Or maybe so... Hmmm... ) I'm sorry, it just sounded like fun. Perhaps I enjoy torturing my characters or something... No no... That is the reason. I'm really sorry if it ruined anything!!! O_O

Also... Thank you all so much for the comment on DeviantArt! You make me feel loved!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:37 pm

When do we plan to have the star shower?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 pm

When ever pushes the time forward i suppse

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:40 pm

When ever pushes the time forward i suppse

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 pm

okay i'm going to try and push time forward a bit to about 10 or 11.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:54 pm

curse you accidental double post

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 pm

mn, note that I've posted aswell as Jasper, (Yeah, I'm amazing, filling the spots of the drop outs! *shot*)

so, I'm waiting on Riko's response. n_n

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 am

Not really sure, I am waiting fo Akai to reply to my post ;-;

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!