Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

a part of “Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion”, a fictional universe by Jack_Risin.

The newest generation of students face evils that were never meant to ever be seen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Still waiting.
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 pm

in anger- shes not in danger.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 am

Ok don't skip me. I'll post after school today.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Now we just gotta wait for 13 to do one more post before I can get the storyline moving again..Which I have.
I finished the timeline of events that you cannot see!
It is an epic story..
And you guys might even beg for a prequel...

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:54 pm

:D A prequel? Well I hope my character can play an awesome role!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

I actually have a role you would love...
Anyways..
We still got to wait for 13...

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 pm

posted, yeah finished you. thats why i never empty my hand unless i'm sure of victory. anyway gotta go and can't get back on untill tormorrow around five, maybe early. just to let you know.

ps: love how my nickname's a number XD
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:36 pm

I just went up and locked your ass. Royal decree stops any trap card and my level eight Dragon stops all spells meaning you are screwed..

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 am

one, your never set a trap, since it took all six cards in your hand to summon those three monsters,
1= cyber dragon
2= discarded for the tricky
3= the tricky
4=double summon
5=gagagigo
6=horus lv 6

And even if you did you cant activate a facedown card the turn you set it. so who got screwed? XD
i suggest you redo your post.

>>13lazer31<< = yugioh fiend

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:28 pm

I do have to agree with 13, but for both of these character's first duels this is a bit Uber. 13, for your early duels try not to annihilate your opponent on the first turn.

If you need an example to play off of, use my duel and see how I did not try to go all out on the shadow guy. And you can't blame Jack for trying to stop you because once again way too Uber. Also it does not make since in the story for the leader of the party and the only Obelisk to lose to some Slifer who came out of nowhere. Also this was the most plot interupting duel I have ever seen, so in my opinion Jack should have declined and a noname Slifer should play his deck stupidly and even more stupidly than I did.

Also a duel is in progress, so I don't have to post :D

EDIT: Also 13, there are cards that you can play the turn you set them.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 pm

I am just going to have an interruption because that was the most annoying storyline interuption ever.Srsly.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:24 pm

wow. (I'm not being rude here, I'm just saying)
13- you think about this too much.
:P
Y'know, if you don't end the duel soon-
Silvia will find a way to end it for you.

XD

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 pm

also-
have any of you read Runaways?

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

-_-

I guess not

-_-

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm

aannd...
no one ish postin......

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

It is 13's turn....

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 pm

An I assume that no one has read the series.....
*sigh*
apparently, no one has....
grr....
2 people have joined my rp....
well, 1.
the other reserved a spot.
and I had to bug the other to join
---
Blhegh

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Sorry fellas, but it looks like I will have to leave this RP

April Fools!!! ;D

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Give me some time to post..I have a lot going on..This calls for unlimited post count. Until my return, flirt, make friends or develop your character.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 am

What would happen if a kitten exploded?

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!