Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even Gods Bleed

Even Gods Bleed

a part of “Even Gods Bleed”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Even Gods Bleed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

WHUT, SECRET LOVERS? I thought we were mutually exclusive lovers? Oh, woe to my heart!

Hurr hurr, that's not creepy at all. I want to hear, or read rather, more ebil Empress Shar drabbles. I adore her.

Ku ha ha ha ku ha ha ha.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm

-blush- Well, I suppose it that's the case Yonny, I will tell ALL THE WORLD that you are my lover! XD WOOT!

And Shar is working her way out of me again. She's creeping under my skin and after I get a few technical things out of the way, she'll be released upon you all!!! >D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritualOrb on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 am

I'm scared of Shar now XD lol. Eager to hear from you Lovely, and your character Shar - she's a very interesting character :)

SpiritualOrb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Lovely VonSchultz wrote:-blush- Well, I suppose it that's the case Yonny, I will tell ALL THE WORLD that you are my lover! XD WOOT!

And Shar is working her way out of me again. She's creeping under my skin and after I get a few technical things out of the way, she'll be released upon you all!!! >D

jumps up and down with glee........*starts singing that nutty professor song "I'm so excited....."*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 pm

So is anyone else going post or is there something specific causing everyone else to not post? Or do I need to begin recasting this?

If people are waiting on me, then you should know that I am waiting on people as well.

Before I move the ship scene with God King along, I am waiting on everyone involved to get intro scenes in.

For the arena scene, I am waiting on a few more post before I do that as well. In the meantime I may start a small chat scene with. I am also aware that many of you may be waiting for Shar-Lovely.

And for the battle scene, you may also be waiting for Sibrand.

Either way, I would still like to know what you all are waiting for. This way I can help address the problem and possibly start making replacements.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 pm

So sorry that I haven't posted yet. I've been under a bit of stress this week and I've got a major writers block when it comes to both my characters. I know what I'm supposed to do, but every time I start to write something it all just sounds so wrong. :/

I'll try to get something up tomorrow.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Well, I've already posted with one of my characters, and the other is highly dependent on whatever Lovely decides to do, so that's the only reason Chiv hasn't done anything in a while.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 pm

I will be posting either later tonight or possibly Monday evening. I've been hanging out with my friend who has been on deployment and we were getting back in touch and having fun. I apologize for not posting and will do so as soon as possible granted nothing else happens that needs my immediate attention.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritualOrb on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm also waiting on Lovely VonSchultz, but I'm also aware many other people are as well. So I still wait, I don't mind. No rush. :)

SpiritualOrb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 am

@Sibrand: I can understand that, but the longer you put something off, the more you want to abandon the thing period and it looks like thats where you are heading. So if it is, I would rather you tell me now and not two weeks later.

@Kuro & Spiritual: Yea, I figured you two were waiting on her.

@Winds: Ok, cool.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 am

I'm really really sorry that I haven't posted yet! I found out last month that I have Lyme Disease and I started the treatment for it two weeks ago. The problem is while the antibiotic kills off the virus it releases it into your system making you feel worse than you already do, so I've been struggling with that. I'm starting to feel a bit better and I'm trying really hard to get writing my first post, but I also have to catch up on some reading as well. Also I need to try and get in touch with Echord and see if our characters are traveling together or not.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 pm

No apologies needed, just try to get better.

As for Echo, she is on vacation, so her computer access is a bit limited.

So if I were you, I would PM her, but plan on traveling alone.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Alright, I'm typing up my post and let me just say that having to cook for my dad and babysitting is getting rather annoying but it must be done. Hopefully without any distractions I'll have the post up tomorrow...

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 am

I don't normally take this long to post. Like I explained before, Shar isn't a very easy character for me to get into. I think I have something worked out, but if you feel it's necessary Fly, Shar can be adopted out and someone who has more time for her can take her. I don't really care at all.

I'm currently working on a post for her, but I also have to work out this thing with SpiritualOrb. So this will be a two party thing for us. Really... no one should be waiting on me and him because the characters are alone. If the tournament begins late Monday evening, I'm sure something can go on from now until then. I can make sure that with Shar's post, I will jump to the evening with it to start up the tournament.

But like I stated before, I really, really don't ever take this long to post for someone. And if people are irritated with me, than I am sincerely sorry! But there isn't anything I can do as far as what happens in my life and how busy it can make me.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Well it's not just you thats holding up the story, it is pretty much everyone else that is suppose to be in the other two arcs.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 am

If there has not been a change in things by August 1st, I will officially be restarting the RP from the beginning of chapter 2. I will have the last few posts deleted, so that this can be entered in the official finished RP section.

I will then recreate this RP, new threads and all.

Those wanting to rejoin can, I will PM every member of the RP with links once I have done this.

But, I will wait until August 1st.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 am

-GREAT HUGE SIGH- Hey lovely, I would be one of them people holding things up sadly. And I hate not being able to push out a post, because I've held up things before in this rp. I too feel, 'out of touch' with my character again, and as much as I want to blame it on things like lack of nobles to interact with, I know that originally when we started I could have cared less about that sort of thing.

But it does look like we have a few people who have left us.

Which puts back some plans I had...UGH

Can we pretty please just re-start?
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 am

No worries.

Hopefully the restart will allow you guys to reconnect with your characters, you can even make some changes to them.

I will probably post an interest check, for the purpose of discussing any problems you may have had or suggesting things you would like to see in the RP.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

So if we're doing a restart, only from Chapter 2, Orb and I can continue with our PM posting, like usual? And then post that up? Once the restart has begun?

It would really work because we didn't really do anything noteworthy in this first chapter. :/ At all. >_> No thanks to me.

Btw, I will be out most of the weekend, back Sunday night. But no worries, things are being done behind the scenes for Shar and Cavaldi. :>

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 pm

I will have better internet access now! I am still on vacation in Hawaii but thankfully my computer is getting connection with this new verizon internet card.... :D

I am okay with restarting the RP at Chapter 2! That would actually be great because I would love my character to have a larger variety of interactions with others.

As far as traveling with pshyco's character, here is my plan on what I think would work best.... they travel separately to the location (it is still a tax collection plot/ potential battle, right?) where they can run into others or just go straight there.... it might actually work out if Alana decides to travel out to the location, and Emna following her from afar using her Guardian Angel ability. Which would mean Alana wouldn't know Emna was keeping an eye out on her. Emna can then reveal herself if there is about to be a battle or confrontation, where she can give help, etc. etc. lol sound alright? Willing for any other ideas!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!