Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Kind of Demotic

A Kind of Demotic

a part of “A Kind of Demotic”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

November 3rd, 1943 - The day the earth faded.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Kind of Demotic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Kind of Demotic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Ohmy. Anah, your stupid\hilarious\beautiful\ridiculious comments never fails to atleast make me smile. I owe you something, love.

Marley reminds me of a child. He just grabs, grabs, grabs, trying to pull the world in when NO ONE WANTS THE LITTLE BASTARD. -- I'm sorry Marls. I love you.

Viena and Ksenia have to be the cutest non-official couple I've ever not really seen. It's Ksenia, right? That likes Viena.

I want to break them up for the sake of watching them get back together again.

Because we ALL know, that at one point; Viena is going to destroy Ksenia with his hotness.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:45 pm

I enjoy how much you two rant about Viena. It's funny because I don't see half the things you two do so you guys can see it all for me and open my eyes to a world I have yet to see.

Not that I don't think Viena is hot because he is. Unbelievably. Sexy. (He was walking around here yesterday in just some basketball shorts and I wanted to die. But someone beat me to attacking him so I lose.)

I LOVE MARLEY! I WANT HIM! Don't you dare say no one wants him cause I do. And if you brought him here so would a lot of other people. (Viena, Milo and Antonio.) I would have to fend them off and lock him in my room where I would cuddle him everyday.

I don't want Ksenia to die. I'll have to tell Viena to tone down his hotness. Can he do that? I don't think so. Oh dear. I'll come to Ksenia's funeral.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Sayyy~,

Where did YoniMcBigButt go?

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Dude. Viena is amazing, and sexy, and therefore he is amazingly sexy. What else is there to see? No, I'm just kidding. There's more to him that his blindingly attractive good looks. I think.... o.o

So, speaking of hot.... Today, as we all know, was absolutely unreal. I managed to get Sen to come to work with me, but he was scared so he just sat in the office and answered the phone, and he barely went outside. Nevada, though.... He definitely knows how to relieve stress shovelling shit (and bitching about Acelyn ^_^). Also, and I didn't know this, but he can get knots out of a pony's mane like a pro. It was fun. He cleaned Cookie up after she rolled in the mud and made her look like a friggin' show pony. He explained to me that he had a friend in England who had a pony, so he knows more than he needs to. And he laughed at me trying to medicate my pony, Pepsi, who is foundered and can't walk properly. Basically, his hooves are overgrown and he's trying not to step down on his toes, which causes him to walk stiffly; it's really painful for them, but sometimes it works out on its own. The farrier's soming in two weeks to trim and shoe all the horses, so he'll be alright until then.

Also, we have to put one of our horses down, probably next week.

On the upside, I get to train one of the new horses, Peanut; and the newest horse, Misty has gained at least three hundred pounds in the last few weeks. When she came to us, you could see her ribs and spine, and her face was all sunken in. Yay Misty! She's such a sweety.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 pm

I miss YoniBoni, I do.

Is there any more to see? No, not there is. I should know because he likes to rant to me when he drinks wine. Nice guy.

Anyway. Today was fucking cool. I lost my $80 shit-fuck textbook that couldn't be worth that price if it was laden with carat gold. But over the weekend Tino made like four mini cakes and I got to share one with Lyn. I know one went with Raivis and Peter to the water park and one was for him and Berwald but the forth remains unknown. I think he sent it to Emil. Maybe. We still have Mr. Puffin so I'm kind of worried about when he'll get over there. Ivan is letting him go (FINALLY) so we can safely send him back without fear of being blown up. I remember that Milo and Antonio were playing guitar and singing together on Sunday and my whole house sounded like a Spanish candyball. It was amazing. It really was. I wanted to hug them and cry out my feelings but I didn't because I'm too manly for that.

Ouch, noooo.

Do you? I bet you'll be awesome at that.

I get to make apple pie with Lyn tomorrow night. I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED. He usually never lets me bake with him.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 pm

I miss people posting on Melodia. Seriously, if I don't at least start getting reasons for absences, I might transfer it over to YC so you and I can continue it. Yup. That might be what I'll have to do, unfortunately.

But, that aside, I also miss HoneyBuns.

Ahhh.... Your house is a freakin' sanctuary of sexy people.

Yeah. Judd. He's old and he's dislocated his hip. It's harder than just pushing it back into place for a horse.

Mm. I trained Navajo from basically green. Which means that he had barely been trained to wear a saddle and bridle when we got him. Now he's perfect and it only took me two years. A year and a half. Actually, if it weren't for my so-called miracle training (which I don't understand... all I did was ride him and do what the Fuhrer... I mean... what my boss told me to), Jack was going to sell Navajo. He might have to do the same for Peanut, which is why he wants me to train him. I feel special. ^_^

Augh. I'm telling Heyzel.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm

I know. I miss people posting as well and it kinda hurts. I feel so bad for all the unused characters. Oh? A transfer to YC? Sounds enticing but I wish it would continue with all the people we have.

I miss her! ;-; The fire in my soul is dulled without her.

Hmm? Is it really? You kind of lose touch with how sexy they are when you see them all the time. Unless they're Antonio and take their shirt off because it's 30 degrees. THEN you remember.

You're like the Horse Whisperer to Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer. (He's so hot for an older guy. I swear.) I wish I could whisper to something. Aarron says I'm the Child Whisperer because for some reason I can always make a crying baby/infant laugh and they always smile when they see me. I hate kids but I love babies and children under five years old. They're just sooooo cute.

Are you? Make sure to let me know if he decides to pop over. Recently Lyn's been in a really good mood but that might just have something to do with Lander (Netherlands/Holland - we call him Lander now) saying he might take him to his home for a week over the summer. ...... That's it.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 pm

I know.... It would suck ass if it died so soon; but I'd have to continue, if only just for us. Either that, or I could just wait until mid-summer and try it again. But I'll be pissed if I have to do that. Horrible time of the month for me. -.-

I FOUND HONEYBUNS! She just posted on Lovely's RPG a little while ago, and I had to read it because everything she writes is delicious. Mmmm.... Sansa/Felipe. You're missing an awesome RPG, Mein Liebe.

YES, it freakin' is. It'd be a little sexier over here if Niklas would take off his shirt once in a while, but.... You know. Of course... if I had a little taste of Italy.... Have I told you that Heyzel, one of the sexiest men in my harem— I mean... home... refuses to walk around the house half-nude because there are children in the house? Meaning Peter, because Peter demanded his own room in the Union House a little while ago even though he doesn't use it.... And I think he may be including Liechtenstein. Oh... and he took Toris shopping for a new used car, and came back with some friggin' Chev Silverado and a load of bicycles. That was just after I got home that they got back and I wanted to banish them to the Luka Box. But I can't because Toris is adorable. Feliks has been fun. Roderich was picking on me, correcting my riding form when I was on Kahlua bareback, and Feliks threatened to make Warsaw his new capital. I think, to Roderich, that means that Feliks wants to invade his vital regions, so he quieted up a little.

Mmmm. Cesar Millan. I agree. Sexy old guy. Haha! Horse Whisperer and Super Nanny! Super Nanny is a child whisperer, I think. But she scares me. o.o

Ksenia doesn't like being bit on the hand by his brother. ^_^ And he once called Viena crying because one of his fish died, and maybe he really only wanted to hear Viena's voice. But he's not in love with his STRAIGHT best friend. Ohh... Sen. If only he knew.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm

._. If I were to respond to all of this... I would spend all night typing. You two are quite interesting people. -HUGGLES-

There was a strange person at the Con dressed up in... I dunno what... carrying around a piece of paper with "FREE HUGGLES!! <3" Written on it. She would interrupt pictures and everything giving huggles. ._. She scared me. Gimme Super Nanny any day.

Without a post from Ace, I dunno if a post from Astrid would be a great idea. Though I know she'd be running over and pushing Milo down like a bitch. She enjoys violence, when it is inflicted on her. But to her, it looks like mindless, stupid violence, so she'll be all like, "DUDE! WTF?! BACK OFF!" And get into other people's business because that's who she is and you don't fuck with Astrid. o_o So if she's telling me that's what I'm going to write, then dammit, my ass is going to write it.

No lies.

And also, at Con, I found out about the cake. And that it's a lie.

I almost cried. ;-;

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Ahahaha. Con people with hug signs are the best. I've never been to a real one, but my friends and I all get together and hold our own cosplay party. I always end up dressing as a Neko and getting 'Hug Me' signs taped to my ass. No joke, we hold it at a children's playground and little kids (the ones that can read, anyway) keep glomping me and throwing my hip out, because I'm the shortest person of my age EVER. Then, when the other kids catch wind of what's happening, they tell their parents and everyone else goes home. o.o I think they think I'm a creeper....

I love Astrid. Nevada doesn't... really... I don't think.... I'm not sure. I'll have to check into that. He's a dick. Anthony Weiner is also a dick. His name is Anthony, right? Is anyone else here lame enough to watch the news? Stephen Harper's kitty is effin' adorable.... Jus' sayin'.

OMG! I know, right! When I found out, I was devastated. No joke. 'Tis why when the Organization assigned my Kuroshitsuji character they made me Alois. Because Ciel knows the cake is a lie. And I didn't. And I accidentally found out via motivational poster and cried. I'm the eccentric one; always expected to be the most vibrant member of the Orgy, the life of the party, and the force that keeps everyone else shooting sunshine and rainbows out their asses. I just made everyone's day. Yo, number XI here, of the original thirteen members of the Organization XIII, aka my school's anime club. I was assigned Marluxia for those of you who know Kingdom Hearts.... Then I discovered VOCALOID (thanks to HoneyBuns) and became a MagicalNeko instead.

Yeah.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 am

REP. WEINER.

Fuck yes I watch the news.

I'm more amused by his name than the actual situation, though.

And rrghh. I want to post but I'm waiting for whoever plays Luke to reply. The fudddgepuddingg. You know what else really gets on my nerves? The people on Carnivores and Love Notes.

I'M SORRY! I'm such an ass. D: But I can't help it, because I can't write when I'm angry. And that only makes me angrier. I dont like it when I'm angry but yet I anger so easily. - cries- WHY.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm

I know, right! I just sat there and laughed through the whole story because his last name is Weiner. What a stupid word. Weiner.

Ah, Luke replied. He's kind of a cutie. Don't worry, though. I'm frustrating myself for not being able to finish Martina's profile. -beats self in the head- I'm gonna get SO far behind, and then I won't know what's going on, and then I'll become some kind of creepy lurker person, and I hate lurkers! What's up with the other people?

Awww, Juice! -huggles- It'll be okay~! When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim, swim!

Yeah. I went there.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:31 am

Weiner. bahahah.

He replied? I.. I'm so.. I need glasses. And you know what? I don't even care, (even though I didn't mind in the first place..) because it was worth the wait. Martina is the cutest thing I've ever see. Don't panic if he doesn't turn up tomorrow, because I definitely, most likely, positively will not have him locked in my room somewhere. No ma'm. So don't even come over to look for him. He won't be tied up under my bed. Crazy imagination you have there, NekoFloatie.

Garh. I've been having serious writers block. I use to draw alot last year, and lately all I've been wanting to do is draw. And it's the stupidest thing, too. PUPPETS. I mean, its a cool word and all, but puppettttsss?

My patrol officer and therapist think I'm pyschotic.

ANAH! What are you doing awake, missy?

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 am

If you MUST know....

My allergies were hitting me hard and at 4am I woke up and because it was so hot I couldn't fall back asleep.

There.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 am

I'm unfortunately too lazy to reply to everything here, because I'm going to a doctor's appointment (I seriously dread them, it feels like I'm gonna' have a heart-attack so I bought myself an energy drink to calm myself down. It does that, even though I know it's redundant. Energy drinks save my life), so I'll add in random snippets of what I read. Organization 13; oh-ho-ho-ho, I'd totally be Demyx, or Roxas, or Axel. Or Roxas and Axel's love-child. Raxel. Axos. Anyhow. Yes. I love Marluxia, also. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T WE HAVE AN ANIME/COSPLAY CLUB IN SCHOOL? That makes me cry tears of jealousy. It's not fair. My school was so boring. Doctorsdoctorsdoctorspanicpanicpanic. Uhh, what else? Claude Faustus. Just keep swimmin', and such. I love AstridAcelynNevada, loads. And Ace hates Nevada's guts in an extremely masochistic, sexual way. He's not blind, y'know?

I'll post with him when I get back so Astrid, Nevada and Lottie can continue. And Nevvi's little adorable brother. Huzzah!

I'm frozennn to the bones, I am~ I can't undermine your eyes, your face~
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

If Acelyn and Nevada had a hatechild, it would be the destruction of the world. o.o

Lmfao. At least Ace's got that. Nevvi.... It's like... he's blind and eternally PMSing and he has a brother complex.... He just has a bunch of problems with no redeeming qualities.

Ehh.... The doctor. Eeeeehhhhhh....

I got to ride Belle today! She's one of the smallest horses in the herd, and I thought I was going to crush her, but I didn't. I was so happy. ^_^

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

He has nothing going for him but his looks. Nevada. Only thing.

That's harsh but true.

YONIBONIMCLOVESTEAKANDFRIES!!
^
Your new nickname. Cause I love you.

Money and shakes make the best kind of something.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

I think Nevada and Ace wouldcould have hate-sex. Y'know that kind. Full of hate, and anger, and hurt feelings. Yep.

They'd have to be ultra drunk, because Ace wants to rip his throat out now for stealin' Astrid away from him. Even though he's got beautifuladorablecutecutecute Lottie with him. He doesn't understand himself. Such is the life of a teacher.

Lozeleyloveydoveycuppycakes.

I wuv' you, too.

-wails- I wanna' ride a horse.

POSTING NOW. Well, writing. Posting. Loving.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 pm

WELL. In speaking of horses. Gypsy Vanners. Yes. It's a rare breed. I got to see a bunch of them today, and helped bath a yearling filly, Roma. And in the fall I'll get to ride one, because I'm too busy over the summer. In two weeks, hopefully I'll be back up to see the new foal they're expecting. I'll get pictures; promise. ^_^

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 pm

You sound like yer having a fun summer. LUCKY!

I'm going to have a shitty summer but I might get a tutoring job so at least I'll have shit to do.

But aside from that I'm in the happiest mood possible right now because I'm reading the JR manga and it's wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Yes, I spend time doing stuff like this.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!