Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Generation

My Generation

a part of “My Generation”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Follows a group of high school graduates of 2001, ten years later, but it's not where they've been, it's where they're going.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] My Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Haven't (and still) can't post because all I see in the posting section is a calendar o-o DX sorry.
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon May 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Ya, I guess now you have to go to the date of the post you want to see to see it. It's pretty stupid. I hope they get rid of it.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri May 20, 2011 8:33 am

Hey Jay what is up with the RP :( . I was the last one to make a post and the nothing.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

I have no clue, like I said before, there's a couple that need to post before we post again, and I don't want to post a bunch unless it's leading to something. I'm not sure if Starbuck and Desperado are even active anymore, but I checked it yesterday so it could have changed. Divine is having trouble with posting apparently so I'm still sticking with it, but I don't know how this is going to go. I hope it goes back to usual soon. I really like this roleplay :(

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri May 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Well I have one friend thats willing to join if things do go south. But I hat changing the story in the middle of everything. Id be willing to pick up posting for another character if I have to, but I think that would be stretching it a bit.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:18 am

Well, if we got new characters, they'd have to replace existing ones because like you said, changing the story wouldn't be too good since we already have a good story going.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat May 21, 2011 2:59 pm

I know it aggravates me when people just stop in an RP. I mean you could at least give a GM the courtesy of a PM explaining why you can't do the RP anymore. But half the time people just quit with no explanation. In my RP's I even put it in the rules to PM me if you can't post for some reason or another. But alas I still just have people just up and drop off the face of the earth.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Mon May 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Um, I am still here. Only one person has posted after me, so I really don't think I'm holding anyone up...
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Ok, sorry if I made it seem like you were holding up anyone, I was just saying I wasn't sure if you were still here because when I checked your activity is was a couple days ago. Just me jumping to conclusions :P

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Mon May 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Ah, no worries buddy. =) I check from my phone from work, and for whatever reason it has me logged out a lot.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm making a new acct guys. Because I could post on other roleplays. But not Jay's. I would either get signed out of my acct or it would show a error DX. I'm.So.Sorry:(

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!