Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver

Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver

a part of “Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

Death Weapon Meister Academy... ...Popularly known as the DWMA. It is an institution to train weapons and meisters

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 am

@Polar
what auto hit? i'm confused.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed May 18, 2011 9:43 am

it was when your hand/claw/thing hit him in the solar pelixus and you told Shade and I to attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm

@ Calyx

Wow, I ask you not to autohit and you do it again? First you automatically made connection with my character=Autohit. Then you say that your attack automatically obliterates the ice clone=Autohit. Autohitting is when you strike someone without giving them the chance to react. Such as the two examples. Had you waited, I would have been the one to decide if they hit or not. That is how it works. Not trying to be mean. Oh, and one other thing, after you do edit your two posts, and the Kishin Ice Clone is still around, please note that seeing as how you have not submitted a Character for Black*Star, I will ignore all attacks from him if they come into play. Thank you, and sorry for my bitchiness.
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed May 18, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm just playing along for now, and all of Soul Eater's original characters are being moved around by everybody. They have no one controller. And yeah, auto-hitting is considered GODMOD'ing and is a big No-no.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

I realised after submitting Stein that everyone was using the original characters, however, I also noticed that someone brought him and Spirit into this roleplay and I didn't want whoever it was to make big long posts to themselves. So I will go back to that post involving Stein and Spirit and give it a reaction, then that storyline can continue. Also, thank you for accepting Jorma, I look forward to kicking all of your characters' butts. ^^.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed May 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Also, if someone could buy me this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Key-Chain ... 3cb70f10f7

I will love you forever. :P

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed May 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah, I'm not going to post until all this is sorted out.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 pm

If I'm reading this correctly, PolarOpposites would like Calyx_Mason to go back to post number 116 to erase the "as his fist made contact with his solar plexus, chin, stomach, and shoulders.", and rewrite it in a way that gives Polar the option to dodge the attack. Also, going to post number 119 and erasing the "obliterating what turned out to be a clone of a the kishin" because again, Polar did not have the option of letting Matsura avoid the attack. This would in turn cause post 120 to need editing. In essence, the ice clone is still there because the person playing the ice clone did not officially kill it/let it die.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed May 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Also, Gintoki is saying everyone has access to the original characters of the show, similar to how we all had a part in controlling the actions of Bloody Mary in our first battle in this roleplay. Since Black Star has made an appearance, I could easily write a post including him if I felt the whim. After I post, Sorence, for instance, could also interact with Black Star and write a post that describes Black Star's actions, essentially controlling Black Star even though I had just been his player. The only exception is Dr. Franken Stein because I requested to play him before realising this is how original characters were played. That being said, if he and/or Spirit are needed and I don't seem to be in the area, please feel free to move Dr. Stein about as appropriate to the roleplay.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed May 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Er, perhaps to hopefully clear it up further, Calyx_Mason has every right to play Black Star and have those posts be respected, similar to Gintoki Sakata taking over Black Star in order to beat up Calyx_Mason's character.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Actually, thats in order to beat up my character. Not Calyx. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu May 19, 2011 6:38 pm

... Silly details. :D

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri May 20, 2011 3:30 pm

If you have a problem bring it up with the person, if i didn't think to check this everyonce in a while it would have never been solved,

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 am

so polar... you gonna post? I'm not until you do

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu May 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Sorry to tell you guy, but Aki gave up on this RP. For those of you who also joined Epic:Reborn, that one's also obviously died.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu May 26, 2011 9:01 pm

I understand that. If you have a mod who doesn't keep us posted at all times, then RP's will die eventually. It's a shame this one is dying off though. It is one of the better ones ive been in though.

For Anter, I'm also cutting it quits

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri May 27, 2011 9:15 pm

If the creator of this roleplay doesn't mind, I will recreate this roleplay because I was quite enjoying it. Maybe I'm posting this too late and people will not see this. I will contact Sorence, Calyx_Mason, PolarOpposites and Gintoki Sakata personally about rebuilding/recreating this one.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Sounds good to me :D. Recreate it and I'll join.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!