Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto Universe OOC

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Naruto Universe OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 09, 2008 2:13 pm

I hope it's ok me doing this - i looked but i could never find an OOC for naruto universe, so i thought id make one.

You should know what this is for, OOC chat and stuff about the main story line or the side ones. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Naruto Universe OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Wed May 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Well I don't see a problem with this but is this all we do is just talk about the story lines and side ones to that's cool with me.
Come on fox let's kill this punk!!!! Rasingan!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu May 15, 2008 4:30 am

Cool. Im still waiting for SSJ.....He aint been on for days lol :P

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Thu May 15, 2008 10:42 am

ya what happen to hem? He need's to get on soon so that we can go on in the story.

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Hes probobly a buisy man. or hes evil and hes watching us and waiting till we stop going on before he posts :P

Either way he may be buisy, have a little patience :P

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Thu May 15, 2008 3:17 pm

your right I should but that would be funny if he was witing untill we stop replying lol

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KatsuXGuujin on Thu May 15, 2008 8:15 pm

*blinks* Mehbeh he got kidnapped by secret agents who led him into an underground tunnel that led to a secret base that was top secret and didn't even use electricity? Then maybe they make him run on a giant hampster wheel to power the place! O_O Lol. Jk. Just getting a bit.....odd. ^^:

Watch. The clock is ticking as the bomb inside prepares to explode. I need to reach that clock before the time runs out. But will this match reach that hand? Will it burst into flames, if so, what then? Will I be melting time? Will I be bending reality? Sinking into the remedy to self insanity? As I stand and watch that little hand hit twelve I am Melting Time. Melting Time, into nothing.
-Melting Time- By PuppetFox

My Roleplaying Site, I'm just seeing if anyone would be willing to join. That's all.

KatsuXGuujin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 16, 2008 2:57 am

O......k........

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Fri May 16, 2008 8:35 am

-Shrugs.- I think he's playing with himself. Every guy does it, he just does it more than others. Anyways, to fill you in, Chuunin Exams are coming up in one week, whether he is here or not. But he'll be here, so yeah, I'm going to set up a registration forum for each village. =] I'll tell you what to do from there. Let this be known, these fights will not be what you are used to, so if you have a specific style of Rp fighting, let me know. Put it on the registration.
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 16, 2008 12:22 pm

KK. Hmm...I think im gonna edit my character in the bio section, i forgot about the kekkei genkai thing till i read the Chuunin exams forum lol

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Fri May 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Do you think those rules are fair? I personally think it will show who has real skill.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat May 17, 2008 8:27 am

I might enter my new character in the chuunin exams as an undercover gennin if its accepted

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Sat May 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Send me the bio in PM and i'll let you know.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun May 18, 2008 5:13 am

Ok, just mentioning i havent checked about the kekkei genkai yet. But it isnt anything to powerfull, just the ability to controll and manipulate shadows.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Mon May 19, 2008 3:40 pm

that was a good one KatsuXGuujin but a little odd but that's what's were here for right lol and about the exams what are the rules and can any person enter the exams or does it have to be someone who has some skills in it befor?
Last edited by NINE TAIL FOX on Tue May 20, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Tue May 20, 2008 12:41 pm

I think anyone can...But i suppose you have to have the required skills to pass it. Or theres not much point entering.

I'm guessing for the F.O.D exam (Forest of death), it will test your knowledge and skill of the anime and roleplaying to the max...As will the other parts of the exam (Especially the Preliminary and main matches). So i advise not entering unless your really confident lol

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Tue May 20, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm always up for a challenge that's what I am here for and just for some help I need someone to train me befor I go to the exams.

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Tue May 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Well...I aint a RPA teacher but id advise getting all your roleplaying skills up to scratch on there. And then go and watch as much of the anime as possible (I myself have seen all naruto episodes, all shippuuden episodes to date and read all the manga to date :P).

But i suppose if your looking for specific advise on it you should say lol. Then perhaps we could help you a bit more.

Oh and i suppose you could always re-read all of the Naruto Universe Ic posts and get some hints and tips on fighting and stuff from them.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Wed May 21, 2008 3:44 pm

well then give some advise on it plase and I will take some of that advise you gave me.

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Tue May 27, 2008 9:46 am

Hmn...I have a question, or something of it, not sure, but if you can get the correct answer to this question, it will help you out in the F.O.D.

What, according to the Bible, is the cursed creature?

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!