Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Emilia's Revenge

Emilia's Revenge

a part of “Emilia's Revenge”, a fictional universe by Willow Stardust.

After being cheated on Emilia dropped out of her boyfriend's band and set out to prove she's better off without him

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Emilia's Revenge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Emilia's Revenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Sorry about not posting :(

I shall post right now! :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

I'll post a little later. Dealing with the ex of a current interest...
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Dear Everyone,

I've compiled a potential set-list for Devil's Lament to perform throughout the various stages of Battle of the Bands! I anticipate four rounds, including the audition. Below is the list of songs I thought would be great:

• Deer In the Headlights by Owl City - I thought of this as a kind of "he doesn't quite get it" song. Demetri sings this, thinking a cute love song would be all it took to get Emilia back.
  • Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5 - A "kiss your butt" song. Put off by her apparent lack of interest after their first performance, Demetri and the band perform this as a kind of "I'm sorry, but I'm not really sorry".
  • I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy - Angry that his previous attempts at careless retribution failed, Demetri and Devil's Lament perform this song in the semi-finals of Battle of the Bands. This sparks even more conflict between himself and Emilia.
  • Original Song (name yet to be determined) by Devil's Lament (Demetri) - All hope of redemption lost, Demetri and the band perform this song in the final round.
I know songs that would be perfect for Emilia's Revenge to perform:

• Miss Me by Andy Grammer - This song is perfect for Emilia to sing to Demetri! Listen to it and you'll understand.
  • Return the Favor by All Time Low - This captures Emilia's wish that she were good enough, if that is her wish.
  • Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy - Lamenting the loss of what could've been.
Let me know what y'all think! I'm definitely open to suggestions and edits!
Last edited by VarietyBlack on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 pm

I like the song choices! I have to check out the one for Emilia's band though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Just a question, where is the dye from?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

I think it is from her hair.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 pm

:( can't post now. Please wait for me, I'll post tomorrow.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Hey guys!
Just a heads up, I'm going to the beach :)
I'll be leaving on Sunday (I'll try to post in the morning, but I'm afraid that's all I'll have time for. And I'll be coming back on Saturday.
Try not to go post crazy without me, that would make me sad, cause I have a bunch of other roleplays that I'll have to catch up on other than this one...

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Aww the beach no way I want to go :(

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

I know I love the beach DX
Oh oh and, I think at some point Emilia should sing A Thousand Words because...*sigh* I think it's great :D
It's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in love♥
(`'•.¸(` '•. ¸ * ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`ღ♥ Edge of Glory♥ღ´¨`»
(¸. •'´(¸.•'´ * `'•.¸)`'•.¸ )

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Willow...have I ever told you I love you?! I love that song!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 pm

You have...but you could say it more often ;D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh....okay!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Wait, isnt Demetri already at tehe beach, cuz that what i thought his post said, along with whoever plays Thalia.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 pm

No. Demetri was getting ready to go to the beach; he's yet to actually go.

*Edit: There have been some revisions to the song-list. Check 'em out!

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 pm

The songs sound great Variety!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Oh, that sux, becuase me and mirro bot htought demetri was at the beach, that what our posts make us say. *SIgh

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 pm

we'll just pretend all of what Kary and Thalia do happens when Demetri gets there, okay? :) So when you guys get in the water, just pretend that happens and you guys hear Thalia and Kary goes up to Demetri and stuff

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Hahaha! Okay lol

EDIT:I just pulled the best prank on Willow hahaha!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Double post ewes!

Someone post please I will give whoever candy!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!