Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Red Sand

Red Sand

a part of “Red Sand”, a fictional universe by guru101.

A once great nation is conquered; former glorious warriors are now made to be gladiators. How long will you fight for your so called king?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Sand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Red Sand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm back, and exhausted. Let me know what's up with the hiatus. I can keep going as needed.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Iron! Winged! I was worried you two were gone for good, you can't scare an old lady like that.....Why I could have died!! =0

Sin!! *Squeals* Then promptly *Glomp-tackles* :D Oh and there is some clinging being done also.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:54 pm

-Hugs Selene~- <3 <3 I missed you, my darling. If we're going to keep this going, I have a proposition. And you all can say, HOLY SHIT, IS THIS HER TALKING? I propose that we make smaller, more concise posts. I know for me, it's not uncommon to have a page or more in calibri size 10 font per post and on top of school work and work, that's taxing. Smaller posts will mean the action flows faster. I'm not saying three lines (bleh) I mean, keeping it around 500 words or so.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:38 pm

=O, tis blasphemy! Blaspheny I say! Smaller posts? How persposterous.

lol, Not a bad idea actually, but for a guy like me that can be hard, cuz once I get going I can become the Energizer Bunny.

By the way, do any of you remember a commercial in the 90's about a game called Crossfire?

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm not saying like a strict enforcement, but it being... almost like ya'll won't kill me if it starts being 500 words a post instead of my normal level.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 am

Sooooooo! Is this party back on Guru? :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Yeah sure as long as everyone is still willing to go on with it. Though if we could wait until this weekend to start everything up that would be great. I have alot to do in a short amount of time. Mostly mastering enough Spanish to write an essay in class with no help by the 28th lol. I hate Spanish... So yeah we can start everything up now but dont expect much from me until this weekend.

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Whoa! :0 What's up with the IC post reversal? Anyone else notice this? :0

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionSky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 am

I've noticed it too. It's kind of annoying having to go to the last page every time :P

oblivionSky
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 pm

When you guys/gals go to the RPs tab, do you see this FLOOD of updates for OOC conversations that you aren't even in/subscribed to?! 'cause...this is dumb. I have to scroll down most of the page just to see where my RPs start.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionSky on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 am

Ugh... did my last post vanish from the end of the RP? >_<

oblivionSky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:33 am

no you just need to go to page 8 and its there. they flipped the whole posting system around again. Also who needs to post right now?

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 am

I need to do my Analytical Journals and study for the LSAT ^^; No posting for me, not right now.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionSky on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Ah, there it is. Whew... thought it was lost. XD

oblivionSky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:32 am

Hiatus is back on until further notice. Everyone seems to be busy so I will send out messages when Red Sand starts back up.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Must..resist...posting...

BTW my birthday was on Friday =D

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionSky on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Belated happy birthday, IronPhoenix!

oblivionSky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Anyone at all interested in a rebirth of this RP? I very much miss everyone and would like to start it up again if there is enough interest. :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Re: Red Sand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

I'd be down. Sorry for dropping out like I did, but my computer died this long drawn out and tragic death and it took me forever to raise the money to hire a technomancer to revive it. By the time I did, I got the kick pm and you guys had moved on, so I did the same.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!